Oscar

themightyblue

Officially our big game player alongside Mata or at least our main man in CL. 4 goals 1 assist in 4 apps

4 goals away from being chelsea's all time top scorer in 1 CL, can he do it? at least 2-4 games left :D

All I can say are two things

1. How has he come in and adapted so well so quickly to a point where he's one of our first names on the sheet after Mata?

2. Cannot believe Spurs were in the running with us to get him, can you imagine if they had? We'd be quoted £80m in the summer if we wanted him from them!!

Forgive me but I'm lazy how long was his contract for?

All I can say are two things

1. How has he come in and adapted so well so quickly to a point where he's one of our first names on the sheet after Mata?

2. Cannot believe Spurs were in the running with us to get him, can you imagine if they had? We'd be quoted £80m in the summer if we wanted him from them!!

Forgive me but I'm lazy how long was his contract for?

No pain, no gain http://www.google.com

I brain bleeds when people say Hazard/Mata/Oscar/Anyone will leave when Barça or Madrid come knocking.

Lampard wasn't sold to Inter.

Ashley Cole wasn't sold to Real Madrid.

Essien wasn't sold to AC Milan.

Drogba wasn't sold the 3937483254769824 times he was linked to another club.

Terry wasn't sold to Manchester City.

Since when did Chelsea sell it's most important players?

Indeed. The only decent player in recent years I can think of is Robben, and we got double what we paid despite him being very frustrating with injuries in his final years.

Indeed. The only decent player in recent years I can think of is Robben, and we got double what we paid despite him being very frustrating with injuries in his final years.

Carvalho too although we sold him a year before he started to break down. I think we should be open to selling anybody if we got great value, but the point is that we don't have to. If Oscar or anyone is doing well at Chelsea and is happy, we'll keep them. I don't understand the worry about losing players we just bought a few months ago. I wish people would stop worrying about who we might buy and who might sell and would just enjoy watching the team we have, which apart from a couple of periods here and there, has been fantastic to watch for about 15 years or so.

Carvalho too although we sold him a year before he started to break down. I think we should be open to selling anybody if we got great value, but the point is that we don't have to. If Oscar or anyone is doing well at Chelsea and is happy, we'll keep them. I don't understand the worry about losing players we just bought a few months ago. I wish people would stop worrying about who we might buy and who might sell and would just enjoy watching the team we have, which apart from a couple of periods here and there, has been fantastic to watch for about 15 years or so.

Totally forgot about Ricky, there were a lot of question marks at the time we sold him but it turned out to be a good decision. As long as we continue to have a reasonable amount of success on the pitch I see no reason why anybody should be worrying.

Finally, Oscar can celebrate a world-class goal together with a win and 3 points. He is an incredible talent and I'm saying it again - he will be THE man for us in the future. Mata and Hazard will be extremely important but Oscar will be the man.

I just love how he takes the opportunity to shoot and just shoots.

tumblr_md53t6toky1ro58e2o8_r1_250.png

Call me 'crazy', but I think he's going to be bigger than Kaka ever was.

Kaka obviously scored more goals as it was part of his role at Milan, but Oscar is the better tackler & passer and has an incredible work rate for an attacking midfielder too.