Oscar

themightyblue

I love Oscar, i'm brazilian. I watch him since the time he played for São Paulo.

He has the technique, knows how defend, isn't the type to cause troubles and only wants the win. He can feel the game and control it with his pass and positioning, has a okay dribble and a awesome kick, my only problem with him is that i feel that some times he disappears from the game. Happily, just like he did here, he still show his face in the hard moments of the match.

Oh yeah, and because of his body that it is not the strongest of all, he has to came back and play deep so he can take part in the game.

If i were you, i would wait... Lucas moura is amazing, everyone is talking about Neymar(he is a monster, neither Oscar nor Lucas do what he does with those brazilian defences) as the new brazilian talent. But... Lucas, i wouldn't be suprised if he do just as good or even better than Oscar.

What's the comparison about? Oscar is more than good value for 25m, lucas is too expensive 44m, Neymar also expensive so we did the best business of the three. All good players playing different positions.

Oscar is a midfielder(what we needed after lampard), lucas is a winger (we've got hazard don't need him), Neymar is a playmaker and needs the team to be built around him like messi, CR7 and now mata for Chelsea (we've got mata don't need him for that price except to replace torres as false 9 but then we prefer falcao in that position).

"I feel as though I have settled in well in the league as well, even if all my goals so far have come in the Champions League," Oscar said.

"We're playing well in both competitions and the most important thing for me is that I'm adapting myself to Chelsea.

"I have to keep that process going, keep getting used to my team-mates and, in the Champions League and the Premier League, I can do better.

"It's a very different sort of football in particular and it does take some getting used to.

"These are my first experiences in English football so, naturally, there is a process of adaptation as I get used to the different environment, but I am pleased with everything so far.

"And every game I play I get more used to it so I know I will keep getting better."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8236895/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gigi tweeted and said he does have twitter. Think his been hanging around with David Luiz to much :lol: prankster.

Major confusion now! Gigi tweeted awhile ago saying he doesn't have Twitter!

Gigi Salmon@gigi_salmon

Ok there seems to b some confusion about whether Oscar is or isn’t on twitter & he seems 2 have made it clear he isn’t pic.twitter.com/DpJudsXJ

“It’s a pleasure to play for a team which attacks like this," Oscar told the Daily Mirror. " I’m Brazilian, so of course I like playing this style of football a lot.

“It makes me happy to be playing in a team that plays this way, and to be at a club that wants to play the type of football that I enjoy playing. That’s very important to me.

“This is my first experience in English football so naturally there is a process of adaptation as I get used to the different environment.

“But I’m pleased with ­everything so far. And every game I play I get more used to it, so I know I will keep getting better."

The Stamford Bridge faithful have been treated to some dazzling football this season courtesy of Oscar, Hazard and Mata, and the young Brazilian insists their burgeoning understanding will only improve with time.

“I feel my relationship with Juan and Eden is growing with every game we play together, as we get used to each other," he added.

“You can feel it improving with every game that passes and every time we play together it feels like we understand each other more. Hopefully there is more to come.”

Fernando Torres believes such improvement is crucial to Chelsea's chances of silverware this term, after Shakhtar were only seen off by a last-gasp Victor Moses header.

“I was happy with the result but we know we must do much better and that we have to improve," Torres told the Daily Mail.

“We have been creating problems for teams, pressing and creating chances from their mistakes, but not when we have the ball like we’re used to.

“When we needed to win, we did. We did it last season against Valencia, Napoli and Barcelona – also the final against Bayern Munich.

“Shakhtar was really the first big test of the season and we did it as well.

“Maybe we were a bit lucky but Chelsea has this special thing that no one can buy.

“We all know this kind of situation cannot happen again because, ­especially in the Champions League, at times like these you can be out.”

What's the comparison about? Oscar is more than good value for 25m, lucas is too expensive 44m, Neymar also expensive so we did the best business of the three. All good players playing different positions.

Oscar is a midfielder(what we needed after lampard), lucas is a winger (we've got hazard don't need him), Neymar is a playmaker and needs the team to be built around him like messi, CR7 and now mata for Chelsea (we've got mata don't need him for that price except to replace torres as false 9 but then we prefer falcao in that position).

Dude, i'm not talking about the value or the price, or even if they're going to play here... my point is their talent.

Hazard has been playing in the center, at least. Better than that, i believe that they're not holding position so the three move a lot, some times oscar is the winger, and then, later, Mata is the man. But i got your point... In this type of style there would be no space to him to play.

Do you really think that the team is built around Mata? And i think that he is a amazing player, but not the Crack, the great "fantasista" like Messi or at least for now, Neymar. And i think that a club has to be always open for this kind of player... I think that there is no way to tell if the price for Neymar is good or not. Nobody expected Oscar to be this good. Hell, now we say that we robbed the brazilian club Internacional. Messi, at Neymar age, if somebody had paid the price that the brazilian boy has today, do you think it would not been the right value? I'm not saying that he will be the best here. But if i'm Santos and i have the player that has the greatest prospect to become something like Messi, i would also put a big price...

Dude, i'm not talking about the value or the price, or even if they're going to play here... my point is their talent.

Hazard has been playing in the center, at least. Better than that, i believe that they're not holding position so the three move a lot, some times oscar is the winger, and then, later, Mata is the man. But i got your point... In this type of style there would be no space to him to play.

Do you really think that the team is built around Mata? And i think that he is a amazing player, but not the Crack, the great "fantasista" like Messi or at least for now, Neymar. And i think that a club has to be always open for this kind of player... I think that there is no way to tell if the price for Neymar is good or not. Nobody expected Oscar to be this good. Hell, now we say that we robbed the brazilian club Internacional. Messi, at Neymar age, if somebody had paid the price that the brazilian boy has today, do you think it would not been the right value? I'm not saying that he will be the best here. But if i'm Santos and i have the player that has the greatest prospect to become something like Messi, i would also put a big price...

Their talent determines their value, price and whether they will play for a club like cfc doesn't it? And oscar was underrated wasn't he? Probably will cost well over 40m right now and that is still underrating to me. My point is Neymar and lucas where always rightly hyped but never oscar. WTF we almost bought overrated modric for 40m pounds. I get your point you are a fan of lucas and neymar now get my joy of seeing oscar as a cfc player and being a fan too.

Their talent determines their value, price and whether they will play for a club like cfc doesn't it? And oscar was underrated wasn't he? Probably will cost well over 40m right now and that is still underrating to me. My point is Neymar and lucas where always rightly hyped but never oscar. WTF we almost bought overrated modric for 40m pounds. I get your point you are a fan of lucas and neymar now get my joy of seeing oscar as a cfc player and being a fan too.

Lucas Moura is overrated for the price PSG paid. I'm glad we didn't get Modric for 40 million...he's not worth more than 25-30 million.

Can't wait to see Oscar in a few seasons time. Just imagine what our attacking trio could do once they all understand each others style of play!