Daniel Sturridge

the wes

You have hit the nail on the head "been ok", being ok good enough for a squad player but not a number 1 forward at a club aiming to win trophies.

I know this which is why I feel we'll need a real top class striker who fits the system in some way. My main point is about jumping on the Danny bandwagon

I reckon we need somebody up and coming from the lower leagues like that Billy Paynter from Doncaster United. Get some proper English backbone in the team again

WTF is this type of BS coming from? LMAO some funny posters we have

for me he will be better then torres if he gets lets say 3 other STarts, he hasn't played a single game from the beginning this season and I think he had 3 sub appearances? so what do you want from him. hes movement and passing was 10 times better then torres

We're already past that stage, Torres had his opportunity to cement his position in the starting 11, now it's Sturridge's chance. There's no point playing him at RW now that we have Moses who is more capable playing that role.

Sturridge is better than Moses at RW

Sturridge was pathetic the other night plain and simple.

Things like this, how was he pathetic? He was average. If he was pathetic the likes of Piazon and Romeu must have been two of the worst performances seen in a Chelsea shirt. He scored and set up two goalscoring chances, give him some credit.

"i saw that when Torres won that corner"

"Torres, the first man to single-handedly win a cup by winning a corner"

"A man, a hero, Torres"

True that, tho i know you are mocking me lol , if he would not have won that conner , drogba would not have equalised and we would have lost plain and simple =P and later in the match drogba gifted them a penalty and robben missed lol , YOU GUYS ARE PLAIN TORRES HATERS

Things like this, how was he pathetic? He was average. If he was pathetic the likes of Piazon and Romeu must have been two of the worst performances seen in a Chelsea shirt. He scored and set up two goalscoring chances, give him some credit.

Piazon and romeu were alright, bar the goal for romeu which i still think was a stupid ball from cech, tho playing out from the back like that is ridiculous either way,they were grand enough, especially given their playing time sturridge was pathetic he did nothing torres wouldnt of and even tho its "cool" to love sturridge and hate torres these days, Torres would of scored most of the chances he missed or at least contributed more, and dont bollix me with your die hard torres fans bollix, i remember when we had poyet and the likes up front, gudjohnsen would of been my 1st proper hero, i like torres as a person, i think he's a grand bloke from what i can gather of him and am all for a new quality striker.

But sturridge better then torres? fuck off. Sturridge is poor, send him to the scousers or back to bolton somewhere more suited to his level. He was pathetic against UTD reserve level defenders, and people want him for the 1st team? jesus. plus he misses chance after chance, was greedy as usual and then when he's given a goal more or less, he dances like a prick like he's a brilliant player? ego of the man he's a fucking cunt.