Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I would NEVER doubt his courage...he showed that when he played .. Don't be fooled by the smooth image he shows on tv ,,,RDM is one

really tough guy and a smart one

Agreed. And don't think his choices have anything to do with balls.."He plays who he wants, he plays who he wants, RDM, he plays who he wants" or something like that. He's conservative as a coach but it's not because he's too scared or anything. ,Sturridge will definitely start the second ManU game and I think if he has a good one (or if he plays well as a sub in the first game) he'll earn more of RDM's trust and start to get starts in the league..

Agreed. And don't think his choices have anything to do with balls.."He plays who he wants, he plays who he wants, RDM, he plays who he wants" or something like that. He's conservative as a coach but it's not because he's too scared or anything. ,Sturridge will definitely start the second ManU game and I think if he has a good one (or if he plays well as a sub in the first game) he'll earn more of RDM's trust and start to get starts in the league..

Agreed. We are currently top of the league, so at this moment in time why are people being so critical of team selection. Sturridge would have got run outs in the last few weeks and at least started against Wolves, possible the Danish team (that I can't spell!) aswell if he wasn't injured.

Sturridge will get games, as will the likes of Moses, Marin and Azpilicueta, but it is much harder for a player to break into a winning team. People need to be patient - Robbie knows what he is doing!

I'd start Sturridge against United, he's fresher and hungrier than Fernando. Torres has looked poorer since his return from Spain, he's no longer chasing balls or hurrying defenders. He needs rest but I doubt Di Mateo would take that risk but he should at least take Torres off a lot earlier if he is flopping.

ok if rdm is gonna start torres so be it. However take him off around the 65th minute and give danny a deseved chance, at the cf position. Then start him at Cf for the cup game and that should give us a good assessment of his mind and playing ability

There is only ONE arguement to start torres ahead of danny, and that is experience. and in all honesty that doesnt mean ANYTHING at the moment.

Whats even more funny is seeing people saying stuff like "torres is moving better", "he looks better", "i think he will score this game" and "he works hard, defensively too".

Well, who cares if he does that if he doesnt score? Would u rather have a guy that tracks back or a guy that scores so he doesnt have to track back?

I can bet you any money people will be wanting a new striker in now because of this.

You can clearly tell Sturridge has great talent, i don't think he's a CF If I'm honest with you, infact he's just an allround attacking player, great squad player to bring on and should mostly be playing on wings and behind a striker. He has great skill and technique, that ball to Moses was class, his finish in the United game was also brilliant. He's a very good player young Danny, be gutted if he goes, but unfortunately i can see it happening.

Thing is i would love Danny to stay here, but it's a shame he has such a big ego, and unfortuantely i cannot see it happening. He would be a great player to rotate with the likes of Oscar/Mata/Hazard/who ever we have as Striker

Got loads of pace, has a nice bit of vision, has incredibly underrated dribbling, love his first touches also and his fancy flicks. He's the type of player you would want to bring on for Hazard if he's having a bad game and we need to attack more.

But i think it's obvious his future does not lie here.