Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Sturridge is better then Torres in every way.

It's time Torres stops showing up in the pitch. He's had his days and media reputations but failed to provide us with the consistency of football. Time to bench him and wait for the transfer window to open.

If you tell me Sturridge was shocking against United even though you've watched the above video again you've obviously just got a dislike for him.

He was actually pretty good, as you can see in the video his overall play was pretty excellent especially if you include extra time.

I think it's pretty obvious even for Roman that we need a new striker and I have no doubt that we will have one most likely in january if not in the summer, that's one thing and the other thing is, I hope it becomes as obvious for RDM that he should be starting DS now instead of Torres.

I was very disappointed with Di Matteo last night, Shaktar run their lungs out during the first half and looked visibly tired in the second half, the logical thing to have done was to have brought on Moses and Sturridge a lot earlier to inject some pace into the game. Sturridge and Moses have both outscored Torres in the last 5 or so matches, surely, they deserve more playing time!

Really disappointed that it took till the 88th minute for him to be brought on...

I guess its not a good time right now for Sturridge at Chelsea...there were even a few jokers on another forum berating him for giving away possession as soon as he came on...

Really disappointed that it took till the 88th minute for him to be brought on...

I guess its not a good time right now for Sturridge at Chelsea...there were even a few jokers on another forum berating him for giving away possession as soon as he came on...

It was such a silly sub by Di Matteo. He should have come on sooner than he did. What the hell is he supposed to do in 2 minutes + extra time? It reminded me of Ancelotti bringing him on for 2 minutes against Everton at home in a league game. What's the point?

For the 10 minutes after Torres' goal, he played like Sturridge does every match, regardless if he scores or not or if he's having a bad game. Seen some Torres defenders (different forums) praise him for those 10 minutes - they'll have a pop at Sturridge when he does the same.