Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Can't take you seriously now when it's obvious your hate of Sturridge is clouding your judgement of him as a player, apparently he can even be called a c... now for celebrating a winner he scored in extra time.

True that, tho i know you are mocking me lol , if he would not have won that conner , drogba would not have equalised and we would have lost plain and simple =P and later in the match drogba gifted them a penalty and robben missed lol , YOU GUYS ARE PLAIN TORRES HATERS

If it wasn't for AVB getting his tactics right and Drogba being a beast vs. Valencia, Cole clearing the ball off the line in Napoli, the heroic team performance in Barcelona, Ramires scoring a cold-blooded goal the same night, Cech saving our arses 2546943945 times, Torres wouldn't even had the opportunity to win a cornerkick in Munich. Two can play that fucking game. Smh.

Can't take you seriously now when it's obvious your hate of Sturridge is clouding your judgement of him as a player, apparently he can even be called a c... now for celebrating a winner he scored in extra time.

You should tell him to take the 'o' out of his name, that would make more sense.

No as ive said before he's a good player, but he's not a great player, and good players are only fine for big teams when you have great players. But he is a cunt.

You should tell him to take the 'o' out of his name, that would make more sense.

Funny enough i was originally going to call myself "TheCunt" but i wasnt sure about the censorship rules of the forum at the time, regretting not doing it now, even if only it was to stop the only this "haha it almost cunt count" even tho that's what i originally intended in a way. Good man.

No as ive said before he's a good player, but he's not a great player, and good players are only fine for big teams when you have great players. But he is a cunt.

Funny enough i was originally going to call myself "TheCunt" but i wasnt sure about the censorship rules of the forum at the time, regretting not doing it now, even if only it was to stop the only this "haha it almost cunt count" even tho that's what i originally intended in a way. Good man.

I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself, it's very sad but I've been hoping you would of been abusive towards me for ages, just so i could use that line.

And damn i did it with style, and you gave me no abuse, yay.

I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself, it's very sad but I've been hoping you would of been abusive towards me for ages, just so i could use that line.

And damn i did it with style, and you gave me no abuse, yay.

I'll remember to be more abusive to you in the future lol.

their was a bus in Kenya called The Up Country Coach ,,,,sadly they left out the O....TRUE

Steve holland had to physically get of his seat today to scream at sturridge to track back, funny how he came on and didnt track back and we conceded from his side,

So i guess this is the proof (recent proof anyway since we all know he was dropped for his lack of teamwork, but some people have short memories) that he's expected to track back and dosent, therefore making him useless unless he plays CF, which he's pretty poor at as well.

So can people just give up on this guy now, its clear he's not good enough for us.

Torres at least provides a link . I dont think Sturridge can do this

Sturridge handles the ball much better than Torres and he has a much better view of the game. I mean why do you think Sturridge work as a right winger while Torres barely work as a striker and to work he needs the whole f*cking team to be built around him and everyone have to provide him with good balls.