Daniel Sturridge

the wes

:fainthv9:

I dont think we watched the same game

Yes, Torres was bad after the halftime whistle.

Torres was pretty good in the first half, held the ball well, was pressing impressively too and beat his opponents on a few occasions. But in the second half he did the complete opposite, was lurking around on the pitch and couldn't find any spaces to make runs.

RDM had to react earlier and didn't do so again. Absolutely not understandable.

everytime he plays as a CF I dont undertand why he doesnt want to play in the wings.

He has played once as a striker from the start this season, other times he has had been brought on in matches when we are chasing a result and he barely gets a touch to the ball.

220 minutes of football - is not enough time for anyone to make a judgement.

Played on the wing:

Reading - 23 minutes

Tottenham - 10 minutes

Swansea - 18 minutes

Played as a striker:

Manchester United(CC) - 120 minutes

Manchester United - 10 minutes(while we were down to 9 chasing a result)

QPR - 10 minutes(chasing a result at 0-0)

Donetsk(A) - 21 minutes(was part of our consolation goal; setup a one on one chance for Hazard)

Donestk(H) - 1 minute

Liverpool - 9 minutes

Give him 2-3 starts in a row and it would be fare to say he is not good enough.

Daniel Sturridge has thanked Roy Hodgson for selecting him for England despite not being a regular starter for Chelsea. http://bit.ly/W3r3FG

What a c...

What did he say, the interview is not working for me :ph34r:

Daniel Sturridge : ‘I’ve always been thankful for every opportunity I’ve had. Stuart Pearce gave me one with the Under 21s and I shook his hand and said thank you. I saw Andre Villas-Boas in a restaurant and shook his hand and said, “Thank you for believing in me”.

What an arrogant c...

Daniel Sturridge : ‘I’ve always been thankful for every opportunity I’ve had. Stuart Pearce gave me one with the Under 21s and I shook his hand and said thank you. I saw Andre Villas-Boas in a restaurant and shook his hand and said, “Thank you for believing in me”.

What an arrogant c...

What the fuck are you on? Stop shitting around about Danny.

Oh, I guess you're another blondie fangirl.

I seriousley dont understand why some people call Danny selfish, arrogant and all that. Where the hell do they get it from?

And if he plays bad for 5 minutes, people bash on him harshly. If anyone else plays bad for 50 minutes or 500 minutes, its not the same at all.

A part of me wants Danny to leave and then be a huge success in another club just to be able to rub it in some peoples faces, but I truley believe in this guy and that he has alot of potential, and its such as shame that he isnt given a chance at least. If he would get 2-3 starts and be rubbish, then at least we would KNOW that isnt up for the task (2-3 starts is actually quite low tho), but at the moment he's just sitting there and wasting his potential because the board/RDM are stubborn about Torres...

I seriousley dont understand why some people call Danny selfish, arrogant and all that. Where the hell do they get it from?

And if he plays bad for 5 minutes, people bash on him harshly. If anyone else plays bad for 50 minutes or 500 minutes, its not the same at all.

A part of me wants Danny to leave and then be a huge success in another club just to be able to rub it in some peoples faces, but I truley believe in this guy and that he has alot of potential, and its such as shame that he isnt given a chance at least. If he would get 2-3 starts and be rubbish, then at least we would KNOW that isnt up for the task (2-3 starts is actually quite low tho), but at the moment he's just sitting there and wasting his potential because the board/RDM are stubborn about Torres...

He just needs a chance. I don't think CF is his best position, but rather SS, but honestly he'd do 10x better than Torres if given a string of games. Of course he won't though.