Eden Hazard

the wes

22 hours ago, Weckerz said:

He's earned enough chilling in Madrid

He's probably retiring; think he's done with football

Some reports that three French clubs approached and his agents were keen for him to continue his career but the man himself is done. 

• 1 month later...

Still a player I think about all the time despite him leaving years ago now. What an absolutely insane talent. 

It’s really sad that his horrible injury luck combined with his relaxed, “I’m not really bothered to stay in shape” attitude at Real Madrid will be the lasting memory that most people outside of Chelsea supporters will have of him. Many will forget that he was one of the 3-5 best players in the world at his peak in a blue shirt.

He almost felt like a reluctant superstar who just wanted to have fun on the pitch but never really cared much about taking care of himself like a modern athlete in terms of fitness. If he was as maniacal in that aspect as other world superstars he’d still be playing at an elite level for a few more years.

Just shows you, not very often anyone leaves here and goes on to have an exceptional career (Salah and de Bruyne aside).

Shame he’s finished early but he will be comfortable in life. If he doesn’t feel the need to continue or want to why not?

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Most talented player we've ever had in my opinion. He can make someone fall in love with football. 

I'm not 100% confident with the "ever had" part, but definetly we haven't had any attacker even close to his skills.

Pulisic, Havertz, Mount, Mudryk, Madueke, Palmer..  Around 300 million spent, but there are always if-s and but-s with these players, they couldn't even tie Hazard's shoelaces. He just walked in from French league at the age of 20 and bossed from his first PL-game. No different league, different culture shit, no too young concerns, he even was brutal when out of shape.

Mudryk and co has 1% of Hazard's talent and coolness. 

Yeah some of the best moves in Chelsea I saw with him. 

It's like Ronaldinho, for me he was the best ever but he only lasted a little while. But in that short time he lasted he did what no one else did in this planet. 

Hazard at Chelsea the same, I never saw someone did what he did at Chelsea. 

58 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah some of the best moves in Chelsea I saw with him. 

It's like Ronaldinho, for me he was the best ever but he only lasted a little while. But in that short time he lasted he did what no one else did in this planet. 

Hazard at Chelsea the same, I never saw someone did what he did at Chelsea. 

Yes! VERY similar career and demeanor; I mean one was for partying while the other family.

Ronaldinho was more complete, but it's scary to think what they might have achieved had they had a bit more determination, and were more focused on their careers--perhaps then they'd not have been the same player though.