Hulk

thejolta

falcao

hazard--------mata---------hulk

javi martinez-----ramires

alvaro pereira-----john terry------david luiz---------wiel

chec

Is this your line up for this coming season? No way would we sign so many starting 11 players. VDV over Ivanovic? No reason to spend on Pereira as Cole still has a couple of seasons left in him and Bertrand is good enough to be played in 10-15 PL games ensuring some rest for Ashley.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the guy that said hulks talent will start deteriorating in 3-4 year. your saying he is going downhill at age 29? Lol he will be at his peak until he is 31 Or 32. Besides 5 years of service will be more than worth it.

Is this your line up for this coming season? No way would we sign so many starting 11 players. VDV over Ivanovic? No reason to spend on Pereira as Cole still has a couple of seasons left in him and Bertrand is good enough to be played in 10-15 PL games ensuring some rest for Ashley.

pereira is better than cole!

To the guy that said hulks talent will start deteriorating in 3-4 year. your saying he is going downhill at age 29? Lol he will be at his peak until he is 31 Or 32. Besides 5 years of service will be more than worth it.

The truth is no one really knows that. It depends on the player.

I've seen Hulk a lot and I would give Porto 30-35m with my eyes closed. However, knowing what Porto are like they will want more than that. It gets to the stage where looking at other alternatives wouldn't be a bad idea.

Antoine Griezmann is a cracking little player for Real Sociedad, who's release clause is around 25m euros, but will likely go for less than that. He is younger and has great potential.

I love all this talk about Hazard-Mata-Hulk, but what about defensive duties?

Hazard-Mata-Ramires is more balanced for me, with Ramires playing on the wing where the opponents are most dangerous (in big games)

My thoughts exactly. If we're to employ a 4-2-3-1 with three attacking minded midfielders, we'll have a huge gap between our defense and our attack. It may not be such a big problem against smaller sides, but certainly against bigger sides we'll need Ramires to cover that gap as a wide midfielder. And there's the issue of team chemistry.

I really hope we get Hulk. I am sure he will be a terrific asset to the team, can shoot dribble and is a nightmare for defenders. He can easily adapt to the physicals of the Premier League and someone like him is who we are missing IMO. He was brilliant for Brazil in their last game. If Chelsea can pay £35 for Hazard we can do around the same for Hulk but no more than £40m

falcao

hazard--------mata---------hulk

javi martinez-----ramires

alvaro pereira-----john terry------david luiz---------wiel

chec

Woah woah woah!!

Roughly 150mil spent on players there.

Be at least a wee bit realistic.

@OficialHulk

Thanks to all Chelsea fans, the beautiful messages of support! And I'm sorry for my english hahahah

Might as well come out and say that he's signed for us :D . Next season is going to be great whether we sign Hulk or not.

I would sign one of Hulk or Hazard and if it came down to it, i would choose hulk over hazard but seeing as we are set to sign hazard, i dont think hulk is necessary any more. FFP is coming and we have to keep an eye on our finances. also, ramires, sturridge kdb and marin will be perfectly good enough wing options not to mention Lucas Piazon who may play in the carling cup or get the chance to play with the big boys if there is an injury crisis.

But i do worry that if torres doesn't start scoring early in the season, he will be under a lot of pressure and that way hulk would be a good signing because he can give us depth in the ST role. Lukaku is not anywhere near ready to play consistently but I think Sturridge at ST is worth a shout. He is fast, and has a good left foot on him and has shown at Bolton that he is a good poacher

I don't think we need him, to be honest. As Strike said, there's plenty of options available at right wing and it seems unnecessary to spend on an area that's up to scratch. It would be better spent on a right back, perhaps.

Are you sure? Does he have a Twitter account?

I would think a player like Hulk would have more than 26.000 followers. He's also posting photos of himself that can be found on other sites, posted months before he did it on twitter and his account is not verified. So yeah, really doubt it's him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You