Hulk

thejolta

If we got Hulk, why would we need Schurrle? Isnt he a winger too? We have Hazard-Mata-Hulk and also have young guys like Kakuta, De Bruyne, Marin, etc. Dont see the need.

He can play both. He was a striker at Mainz though and I'd imagine we want him to be a striker, has great pace and dribbling. Expecting to see him perform at the Euros!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community Sheild, Super Cup, Club WC, CC, FA Cup and Title is a must. Champions League is all luck.

As we can see, we will build new team in this summer. For these guys, particularly for the attacking players should get familiar with each other, which takes some time. So, I guess we will hardly to win against the City in early August. :\

Edited by Ramox

As we can see, we will build new team in this summer. For these guys, particularly for the attacking players should get familiar with each other, which takes some time. So, I guess we will hard to win against the City in early August. :\

I reckon Hulk, Mata and Hazard would fucking destroy Toure and Barry if they play against us in the community shield!

We haven't had a proper attack minded team in decades. We've only ever been defensive or counter-attacking.

I can't explain my levels of excitement right now for next season.

Agreeing to personal terms doesnt excite me too much yet. I believe Hulk wants to play here so that part was easy. FCP has been requesting insane numbers for him. That will be the hardest part anyway.

Agreeing to personal terms doesnt excite me too much yet. I believe Hulk wants to play here so that part was easy. FCP has been requesting insane numbers for him. That will be the hardest part anyway.

Yeah, but you can't agree personal terms with a player unless his club accepts your offer for him so it means we've agreed about the fee with Porto.

Yeah, but you can't agree personal terms with a player unless his club accepts your offer for him so it means we've agreed about the fee with Porto.

Reports are saying a fee hasn't been agreed upon though and that is what is holding it up...so is that just media crap then?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You