Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expand Collapse

11m JR-SECRET-AGENT-68843_normal.jpg Agent007ITK@Agent007ITK

BREAKING: Hulk has signed a 5 year deal at Chelsea. He will earn £145K a week & the fee is roughly around £37M.

I know plenty of scepticism about twitter sources but this guy got Hazard spot on so who knows.

Transfer Talk ‏@_Transfer_Talk_

BREAKING NEWS: Sources claimed that Hulk has signed a 5 year deal with Chelsea worth £37 million, with wages £145,000-a-week. #CFC

12:29 PM - 30 May 12 via UberSocial Mobile · Details

Just to rubbish this rumour, Hulk cannot sign a contract with us until we have agreed a fee with Porto.

Porto have to announce a deal has been made to their shareholders as soon as it's made.

Porto have not announced anything.

Rumour rubbished.

No matter what happens in the future, I swear to never slate Gourlay and co again.Hazard, Hulk, Marin before even transfer market is open?Thats fuking brilliant.

It's all Emenalo. Gourlay and Buck are still despicable idiots who need to be shown the door, fast.

Just to rubbish this rumour, Hulk cannot sign a contract with us until we have agreed a fee with Porto.

Porto have to announce a deal has been made to their shareholders as soon as it's made.

Rumour rubbished.

Now that's a debunking. Beats my Heathrow efforts :lol:

:wub:

Rumour rubbished.

lol correct, im gonna hit this agent boy with that piece of info and see what he comes up with.

Rumour rubbished.

As soon as it's done in a reasonable time frame of course. Not saying the twitter rumors are true, doubt it, but that the shareholders haven't been informed yet isn't exactly proof of it.

I find it hard to believe that none of his current and former Porto teammates are following him on twitter when they are all following each other.

Yeah it really does seem pretty dodgy, even after that journalist claimed it was legit... But why the fuck wouldn't he have his account verified?

As soon as it's done in a reasonable time frame of course. Not saying the twitter rumors are true, doubt it, but that the shareholders haven't been informed yet isn't exactly proof of it.

As soon as Porto accept a deal they have to announce it to their shareholders. It is completely false. I'm telling you.

As soon as Porto accept a deal they have to announce it to their shareholders. It is completely false. I'm telling you.

Well I have no idea how the Portuguese shareholders laws are, but that is certainly not how they are here when Copenhagens management has discussed this before (it took the club nearly 24 hours to inform the shareholders about the sale of William Kvist to Stuttgart, they were reported but won the case). More than willing to believe it is fake though...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You