Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk would be a great marketing player. Not only does he have a fantastic name but I imagine he is very popular or at least very known in Japan. AND IF THE JAPANESE ARE MESMERISED $$$ €€€ £££ ¥¥¥

Hulk would be a great marketing player. Not only does he have a fantastic name but I imagine he is very popular or at least very known in Japan. AND IF THE JAPANESE ARE MESMERISED $$$ €€€ £££ ¥¥¥

well if Ron Artest can change his name to Metta World Peace i don't see why Malouda can't change his name to Godzilla. he says he wants to stay ,might aswell find a use for him.

and Godzilla is japanese...

Actually @OficialHulk is his real twitter account. He was chatting with Lucas Leiva and Marcelo.

oh shit Liverpool must be in for him..we doomed,.who wants to play for the European champions with a glorious future when you can look at old trophies in a cabanet!

:)

oh shit Liverpool must be in for him..we doomed,.who wants to play for the European champions with a glorious future when you can look at old trophies in a cabanet!

:)

It's true... :D

Actually @OficialHulk is his real twitter account. He was chatting with Lucas Leiva and Marcelo.

The Marcelo's account has just about 2k followers as well and also not verified....Just weird that Marcelo would have just 2k followers and the official @realmadrid account doesnt follow him as well (They follow Higuain and Sahin even though their account are unverified)....Not saying its fake, just looks really fishy....

The deal is not done yet. I believe it's very close however. Twitter is twitter, some sources are good, some are bad, you have to know where to look.

First major indication will be the Portugese Stock Exchange website, who, by law, will have to publish details on the transfer fee.

Yeah, never mind that their economy is going down the shitter faster than you can say "Greece".

Ramires, Sturridge (:lol:), de Bruyne, Marin should be enough?

Sturridge should be 2nd choice striker. De Bryune is more of an AM.

Hulk would be great and it seems a formality that he will be here soon. If we didn't get him I wouldn't be shattered. Another RW/Creative player would be good as well. If we don't go for a RW, a CM would than become our priority. Javi Martinez would be my 1st choice but he is being chased by a couple of Clubs. Moutinho would be good as well. If we buy a RB, it should be a RB that is ready to be 2nd choice because Ivanovic is one if the best RB's going around right now. I still see us getting Hulk as he kills to birds with one stone, RW and ST (when needed).

We can believe to Telegraph? Is it reliable?

Its one of the more decent papers and the Times have been running a story too which i cant access because you have to subscribe, its another decent paper. There is too much talk about for something not to be happening imo. Bring on one of the most fearsom looking attack lines in Europe

Why can't he be a second choice striker and a second choice winger? That will get him much more game time.

What if Sturridge and Torres get injured around the same time? Who plays striker than? It's less likely that both of them would pick up injuries if they're not on the pitch at the same time. It's also clear Sturridge is a bad RW. Too selfish and won't give quality service to Torres.

Fine, we still have Ramires (who offers more all round than Hulk) and Marin (who's no mug) to come on if Ramires' is injured.

If something should happen to both then we can get Sturridge in there.

Starting:

Ramires-Mata-Hazard

If all are injured:

Sturridge-Lampard-Marin

If one is fit:

Marin-Lampard-Mata; Ramires-Lampard-Marin; Sturridge-Hazard-Marin.

If two are fit:

Ramires-Mata-Marin or Marin-Mata-Hazard

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You