Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but neither do most on Twitter and in fairness its good for getting a handle on what's happening you just have to filter out the bullshit via the medium of common sense

In fairness alot of people spout shite on twitter saying we're signing such and such and its going to be annouced in the next few days. That was my point.

I may be in the minority, but any time I've watched Hulk he's looked anything other than impressive. I'd rather we looked elsewhere.

You are in the minority, because he is a beast.

Can we stop with this Twitter nonsense please? Apparently Hazard was going to United on it yesterday, and Hulk was a done deal 2 weeks ago ffs!

Why do people group all twitter rumors together?

You have to look at who the source is, just like you do from news stories. Almost all writers have twitters and they break information on there before they do in stories, but like any other rumor you have to look at the source.

In fairness alot of people spout shite on twitter saying we're signing such and such and its going to be annouced in the next few days. That was my point.

just got to follow decent people and not every tom Dick and Harold. The folks I follow were all over the hazard situation sharpish

I have feeling both Hulk and Hazard will arrive.

What a fantastic start to summer buying. I wouldnt realy complain if we get "only" Hazard, Marin and Hulk.

BLUELYON CAN WE SIGN HULK?

I think Lampard is turning himself into a deep lying playmaker tbh, He's playing some brilliant passes, where as he's getting forward as much. He got 10 assists this season, the majority in the latter part of the season.

As for a right back, As back up yes, But we don't need one when we have Ivanovic.

I see nothing in him that suggests he's worth the transfer fee that's being flung about. £30m....really ?

Dont you see that he is fast, direct dribber,and has a bullet of a shot from outside the box. Can score Alex'esque free kicks and is built for Premier League.

His playing style is very similar to Ronaldo.

Telegraph reports that the Hulk deal is 90% done and that we've inquired about Andre Schurrle.

If we got Hulk, why would we need Schurrle? Isnt he a winger too? We have Hazard-Mata-Hulk and also have young guys like Kakuta, De Bruyne, Marin, etc. Dont see the need.

Community Sheild, Super Cup, Club WC, CC, FA Cup and Title is a must. Champions League is all luck.

Getting a bit spoiled?

Club WC and the Super cup, + one of FA/Title is a must for me, personally. The title has to be the priority.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You