Hulk

thejolta

The Marcelo's account has just about 2k followers as well and also not verified....Just weird that Marcelo would have just 2k followers and the official @realmadrid account doesnt follow him as well (They follow Higuain and Sahin even though their account are unverified)....Not saying its fake, just looks really fishy....

Tom Kundert@portugoaldotnet

For those asking, yes, @OficialHulk is an authentic account. I've checked in person. http://twitpic.com/9qvbij

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So looks like this deal is almost done and we'll have two world class wingers in our team although it didn't come cheap.If the rumors are true then we have spent 72m for two players,still not our highest as we spent 75m for both Torres and Luiz.Having spent so much and still continuing to,I see a significant change in our team,so there is a high possibility of us winning many trophies next season.

In the managerial area,I have come to terms that RDM won't be our manager next season so when the news does become official.I won't be surprised or shocked but I'll definitely be disappointed.He helped us win two major trophies in a season which was deemed to end in failure but RDM managed to turn it around. Pep will be most likely be our new manager and I am sure he'll use the resources available at Chelsea to full advantage.I just hope that he gives our academy a chance and blends the right amount of experience and youth in the team just like RDM.

Pep will also be another expensive signing,Roman is willing to pay top money for him and if I am right, the region is to be around 15m a year!Our costs not going to decrease but hopefully merchandise sales will outweigh these high costs and give us another high revenue season.

A lot of players are coming in but the same must go in the other direction as well.Players like Essien,Malouda,Kalou will have to leave in the summer as they will be surplus to requirements.Irrespective of who our manager is next season,I expect a successful new campaign.We're in contention for 7 trophies and hopefully we can go on to win them all.

KTBFFH!

Fine, we still have Ramires (who offers more all round than Hulk) and Marin (who's no mug) to come on if Ramires' is injured.

If something should happen to both then we can get Sturridge in there.

Starting:

Ramires-Mata-Hazard

If all are injured:

Sturridge-Lampard-Marin

If one is fit:

Marin-Lampard-Mata; Ramires-Lampard-Marin; Sturridge-Hazard-Marin.

If two are fit:

Ramires-Mata-Marin or Marin-Mata-Hazard

lol Cap, you can fight it all you want but Hulk is coming :lol:

Its one of the more decent papers and the Times have been running a story too which i cant access because you have to subscribe, its another decent paper. There is too much talk about for something not to be happening imo. Bring on one of the most fearsom looking attack lines in Europe

Ok, I see. Thanks.

Hulk i tremendous....

For 23 Million Punds and if we get rid of one Winger, we sometimes seem to overdo it a bit... we dont need 371 Wingers :)

It's a nice change having alot of good wingers/wide players as opposed to the mediocre Kalouda we used to have to put up with...

If he does it'll be the end of Ramires.

Which is a fucking travesty.

Why would it be the end of Ramires though? He can play in the double pivot, like he did for Brazil. None of us give Ramires enough credit for the work he does, he adapted his game to become a winger and he can just as easily adapt to become a CM in a double pivot which is more his natural position anyway. He'll still be used as a winger for rotation, signing Hulk means we'll have Hulk, Hazard, Mata, Ramires, Marin as options for those 3 positions. This 'end of Ramires' stuff is overstated

I think what we're also forgetting is that Hulk was part of Avb's brilliant attacking and pressing Porto team which meant every player had to work hard. He could still be used to help out defensively as i'm sure he's got that work rate to get forward and back, but because of becoming the best player at porto last season, he didn't need to worry about that stuff

90% done ? Not really, we are yet to agree the more important issue - the transfer fee with Porto.This arcticle actually says nothing, cuz we already knew that if its up to Hulk he will come to Chelsea 100%.But despite those greedy fuks at Porto iam optimistic.

But despite those greedy fuks at Porto iam optimistic.

It's business. They got a contract on him and he should honor it like any professional if they don't want to sell, would be silly for Porto not to try and get as many millions as possible. It could easily be around 90% done and it's only a few millions separating the clubs.

However this time i don't think they are in comfortable position since City, Barca and Real are not interested.And these are the only teams who can eventually splash same amount or more cash compared to us.The other factor is Hulk isn't really in his early twenties, if they want most money they will have to do it now, or next season he will be 27.

Aahahah and btw I just saw mirror rumours reporting we are getting Hulk and already got Hazard but something interesting about livpool - they are in the lead for Juve reject Milos Krasic.Ahahaha what a mid-table team they are indeed.We get Hulk, Hazard they get Krasic ahahahaha, forever mid-table.The funny thing is that they don't even look close to getting in top4, their revenue is shi te and their owners will not spend like Roman or sheikh Mansur and their fanbase is dropping, so they are pretty much mid-table bound for the rest of their miserable lives.

Hulks coming to Stamford Bridge, I think that much is obvious, the only delay is Porto trying to hold out for top dollar, they know he's going, he knows he's going, lets remember the transfer season isn't even open yet, we've still got months left of the transfer market, I'm not saying it's going to go to deadline day but its VERY early days and we're this close to a deal, its going to happen

:wave:

Following

Follow

Following

Unfollow

Blocked

Unblock

Pending

Cancel

images_normal.jpg Eden hazard ‏ @hazardeden10

LOSC

Follow

Following

Unfollow

Blocked

Unblock

Pending

Cancel

mata2_normal.JPG Juan Mata García ‏ @juanmata10

Twitter oficial del jugador del Chelsea FC y de la selección española / Official Twitter account of Chelsea's player

Follow

Following

Unfollow

Blocked

Unblock

Pending

Cancel

31504870_normal.jpg Campeones de Europa! ‏ @CFCchants

Chelsea Football Club Chants OFFICIAL TWITTER PAGE! Making new chants for our boys in blue. F.A CUP & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2012! #KTBFFH #WeChantChelsea

IF indeed the account is real, which people are saying it is, check out his first 3 following!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You