Hulk

thejolta

A club that pays 18m for you-cant-criticize-him-because-he-is-only-18-years-old Lukauku, should pay 35m for Hulk.

Oh I forgot, Hulk is Brazillian which means you want us to pay 50+ Million for him. We should also go out an buy Neymar and Lucas for 60 million each, right?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really the price that bothers me but actually his age. He will be 26 if/when he signs for us. Would it be worth it?

When it was a supposed done deal that Hazard was going to Manchester, then Hulk would be a good substitute but now That hazard's ours, Im not so sure. would it just be an attempt to make a 'superstar' signing?

I would rather we look at other alternatives. And spend some of the money on a young & talented central midfielder.

Oh I forgot, Hulk is Brazillian which means you want us to pay 50+ Million for him. We should also go out an buy Neymar and Lucas for 60 million each, right?

If Lukaku was brazilian I would criticize him in same way, just like I was one of Ramires biggest critics in his first season at Chelsea when he was playing an awful football, just like I was criticising David Luiz when he was playing really bad under AVB.

Every time I criticize Lukaku or Kakuta someone come up saying about Neymar, Lucas or another brazilian guy. Thats just stupid.

A club that pays 18m for you-cant-criticize-him-because-he-is-only-18-years-old Lukauku, should pay 35m for Hulk.

Henrique since we are living together, would you mind it if i bought myself a new bed?, i mean i'm sick of using your sofa... it's getting really annoying.

Agree with this honestly we should not of pain anything more then 12m for Lukaku. Hulk is still not worth anymore then 30m imo.

It's not really the price that bothers me but actually his age. He will be 26 if/when he signs for us. Would it be worth it?

When it was a supposed done deal that Hazard was going to Manchester, then Hulk would be a good substitute but now That hazard's ours, Im not so sure. would it just be an attempt to make a 'superstar' signing?

I would rather we look at other alternatives. And spend some of the money on a young & talented central midfielder.

Agreed. He is 26, too old for football at high level.

We are not arsenal.

Didi signed for us about the same age, was it worth it?

Agree with this honestly we should not of pain anything more then 12m for Lukaku. Hulk is still not worth anymore then 30m imo.

Well that's technically the case as we paid 12 or 13m for lukaku. The remainder are performance based bonuses. But I get your point

we wouldn't be able to recoup our transfer fee or make a profit in the future but i don't think Roman has ever been bothered by that..see Crespo,Shevchenko,Veron etc...

I agree he is not worth it, but we made a lot of this kind of move in the past and we keep doing it. I think Mata was a perfect deal, if its real we paid 24m for him, we also paid 18m for Ramires.

I thought Aguero wasnt worth 35m at that time, but City were rigth after all. Hulk can play in both wings and as a CF, I think he would made an instant impact here.

If we don't buy Hulk would you guys stick with Marin/Ramires on the right or would you bring in someone else other than Hulk? Or would you buy a CM?

4231-doesn't help Ramires!!

Okay so 433- I would buy another cm who is dynamic like a jao moutinho.

Although mostly defensive he can play b2b.

Other winger like willian who can play RW or LW.

Kinda loss for names tbh so in 433

Hazard - Torres - Marin

Mata

Ramires. Mikel

Subs: KDB, Willian, Studge, lampard, romeu

That team is missing one more ummph but I can't think who or what right now but real quality that is IF Marin/KDB can really step up big time!!

Agreed. He is 26, too old for football at high level.

Obviously I don't mean that, but my entire point is based on the fact that we are already going to spend 30-35m on Hazard. Hulk would only have 3-4 years in him before his abilities start deteriorating. By the way, have you followed him throughout his career? I know he's not been in the Brazilian leagues for a long time but have you watched him regularly? I saw that you have said many times that you believe he would succeed in the Prem.

Ivguesss in deep lying mid we're talking xabi Alonso who I would have loved, absolutely loved in this squad! Him or shweinstiger would be PERFECT, although bastian's record in major cup games scares me, always usually comes 2nd 3rd, idk probably just superstitious!

If javi martinez is like next xabi then I would absolutely love it. That ability to throw long ball for mats or hazard to latch on like Alexandre song does for gunners would really really complement this team.

Oh man I wish it was freakin June 15th cuz I know atleast one or two more deals should or will be done by then.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You