Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, our board want to make a big thing this summer. Why? Because the new stadium. If they could build a brand new YOUNG team, which can compete with ~one yearly new player, solved our problems, and we could easily build our new stadium. When you build a new stadium, I think, the one of the most important thing to be safe financially. Just look at the Arsenal, what did with them the new stadium. And if we will sign Hulk, and VdW with Hazard, Marin, Courtois and KdB and with some our youngster from the academy, would be very good squad for the next 5-6 years. The oldest in the squad Lampard(McEachran?), Terry(Chalobah?) and A.Cole(Bertrand?) and they have . So let this happen, build new stadium, win many trophy, and improve the academ, this is my plan for the next 5-6 years, and this is, what I want to see.

^we are spending on the RB. now that bosingwa's gone. but all this depends on di matteo's(?) formation for next season. will he continue with the 4-2-3-1?

also, will ramires be our new yaya toure? mikel doesn't cut it as a Box2Box midfielder. he's more of an anchor man. so given that mata was not having enough options to pass to and Lampard working as a deep lying playmaker now, ramires as a box to box alongside lampard or mikel would be a master-stroke in the current formation. don't think having two lines of four players spread across the field in our own half will work next season

edit: although he has been better on the wings than at CM

I'd rather fortify the engine room instead. Let's not forget, Lampard gets a year older and we're one injury away from having to play Meireles or Essien (if he stays) there, which is suboptimal.

And that's without even going into Sheva's pertinent point about defending the flanks or the OP's concerns about leaving out someone like Ramires, who's been on such a red hot streak.

I don't think we need him, to be honest. As Strike said, there's plenty of options available at right wing and it seems unnecessary to spend on an area that's up to scratch. It would be better spent on a right back, perhaps.

Cap, we know, its really hard for you, but Kalou is not part of Chelsea anymore! : (

Like they say in this article, http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/5/30/3050693/hulk-to-chelsea-fc-yes-or-no, we already have a lot of options up front and some talents who are ready to make some appearances. We already signed Hazard, Marin and De Bruyne and apparently Malouda's contract will be extended so I don't think Hulk is necessary. Especially not for that fee (40 million pounds)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You