David Luiz

the wes

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

Love it 😂😂😂 aftv will be worth a watch later on 

Just luiz being luiz.

That’s not the story tho...Watford had 24 shots in the second half... got bullied for sure. Watching it now.

then again, it’s just arsenal being arsenal.

On 15/09/2019 at 9:02 PM, Robchels said:

Just luiz being luiz.

That’s not the story tho...Watford had 24 shots in the second half... got bullied for sure. Watching it now.

then again, it’s just arsenal being arsenal.

23 (just for historical accuracy) unless another one was added via a post game update

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

I know, I was more surprised by people reaction here when he left. 

Because when I saw the transfer official on my phone i was happy. 

In a semi perfect world (only one of these things takes magic to make true)

Rudiger's injury would have just been a sprain, and he would have been 100% fit by early to mid July

We would have sold Zouma for £35-40m or so to the desperate Everton who deffo woukd have splashed that cash

We would have gotten £17-20m for Luiz from the even more desperate Arse (as he had just sign a new 2 year contract so we had leverage

Leaving us at CB with

Rudiger

AC

Tomori

Ampadu (he is getting NO minutes at Leipzig on loan so a bad move by us yet again) even though I think his true future is in MF in a Tonali/Jorginho type role

and/or (as we had an extra roster spot) Marc Guehi (just blood the lad as needed, he certainly looked good enough in pre season to be a 4th or 5th CB)

And we will have even more CB cover with Reece when he is 100% healthy

So all those options at CB, plus around £50m more in the bank

I would be over the moon if that had happened, even taking away the 2 month earlier recovery of Rudiger, although that would have NAILED it all

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

23 (just for historical accuracy) unless another one was added via a post game update

Thanks. Yeah was discussing that with a colleague, who’s an arsenal fan. He said about 2 shots every 2 minutes.

sometimes I think managers have the easiest job on earth. Was emeri asleep during the second half? Haha

• 2 months later...