David Luiz

the wes

I've started reading* Globoesporte because they usually have good interviews with Luiz, Ramires and Oscar and other stuff you won't find in the English/European press. Good interview with Luiz today, he thanks Mourinho for trusting him and putting him in against Bayern at the expense of Terry. Good picture of him and Schweinsteiger chatting too. The story, which has been confirmed by Schweinsteiger, goes that just before Drogba scored the equaliser in the Champions League final, Luiz told Scheweinsteiger "and now we score". :lol:

Here's the Chelsea page on Globoesporte if you guys are interested (there was a good interview from Oscar on there yesterday too talking about Mourinho/start to the season) - http://globoesporte.globo.com/equipe/futebol/futebol-internacional/futebol-ingles/chelsea.html

*By reading I obviously mean using google translate :Goober:

This interview help us to understand Mourinhos relation with his players:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/futebol-ingles/noticia/2013/08/david-luiz-agradece-confianca-de-mourinho-cabeca-premio-por-mim.html

David Luiz spent the last 3 months or so, that he wasnt wanted by Mourinho. Even before the portuguese was officially announced, there were news reporting Mourinho was prepared to sell him. Then Mourinho found a perfect way to show Luiz that he is wanted:

-He trusted in my job. I just trained two days with the group, my last game was in Confederations Cup, after that I played 45 minutes against Roma, but with pain and with no rhythm, and today he put a price on his head for me when he started me. The defense was playing really well. I will never forget that.

About the penalties he said Mourinho asked his players if they were confident, after that he chose who was going to take.

It makes me me think Mourinho does not have the same faith in Mata.

1. David Luiz: "If Chelsea prevented me from leaving? Barça made an official offer, I confirm. But I wanted Chelsea. It's a personal decision."

2. David Luiz in presser: "Barcelona sent Alves and Neymar to convince me to join them, but I was clear to them. I wanted Chelsea."

that's our future captain showing his true colors - and they're blue!

It's impossible for me to love this man more than I do.

Thanks for that, Ankit.

CHELSEA defender David Luiz claims he rejected the chance to join Barcelona during the just-closed transfer window.

Barcelona made an offer for Brazil international Luiz earlier this summer as they looked to bring a new central defender to Camp Nou.

However, Chelsea rejected Barcelona's bid, feeling the offer came nowhere near their valuation of the 26-year-old.

Luiz claims he snubbed Barcelona's overtures as he is happy to stay at Stamford Bridge.

"There was an official offer, but I decided to stay at Chelsea," Luiz said.

"Barcelona sent Alves and Neymar to convince me to join them, but I was clear to them. I wanted Chelsea.

"I am happy to play for a big club and be in the national team to represent my country."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/chelsea-defender-david-luiz-confesses-he-turned-down-transfer-to-barcelona-to-stay-in-england/story-e6frfkp9-1226711018586#ixzz2dxcSeptU

CHELSEA defender David Luiz claims he rejected the chance to join Barcelona during the just-closed transfer window.

Barcelona made an offer for Brazil international Luiz earlier this summer as they looked to bring a new central defender to Camp Nou.

However, Chelsea rejected Barcelona's bid, feeling the offer came nowhere near their valuation of the 26-year-old.

Luiz claims he snubbed Barcelona's overtures as he is happy to stay at Stamford Bridge.

"Barcelona sent Alves and Neymar to convince me to join them, but I was clear to them. I wanted Chelsea.

"I am happy to play for a big club and be in the national team to represent my country."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/chelsea-defender-david-luiz-confesses-he-turned-down-transfer-to-barcelona-to-stay-in-england/story-e6frfkp9-1226711018586#ixzz2dxcSeptU

typical barcelona. <_<

Barcelona sent Alves and Neymar to convince me to join the

Typical fking Barca .....it would be just like them to send their players to his home(maybe not to his home lol) .....should've have some dogs to let loose on those scunts!!!