David Luiz

the wes

If he does, let him go. Considering it's apparently every players 'dream to play for Barcelona'...

Laughable.

I hope he doesn't though, Mourinho could turn him into something special rather than pairing up with Piqué and under the guidance of a man who has no experience in Europe

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8867429/transfer-news-chelseas-david-luiz-quiet-on-barcelona-link

Really think he is caught in two minds about this and are making his mind up. I hope he stays but if he go for top money it is fine too.

Why couldn't he just deny going to Barca?

Maybe he wants to leave for them.

In fact its CBF modus operandi. Players cant talk about clubs and possible moves when they are with National Team. Terry stayed quite for 1 month, when City was trying to get him.

I don't believe he will go either. Really hopes he doesn't as well. He's our most gifted defender even though he may make some mistakes sometimes. But I think it will occur less and less, especially under Mou's guidance.

He owes us another season we stood by him when he was the laughing stock of the league, we lived with our hearts in our mouths when he played sometimes but we stood by him even when the fans began to turn on Torres, so for the support he got from us fans he owes us at least one really good season

"I will only talk about the national team because this is all I can think about when I come here, that's how I think," Luiz is quoted as saying by Globo Esporte.

"It was like this in Brazil during the Confederations Cup, and it will be like this here.

"You (the media) can try everything, but you won't get anything from me
."

- David Luiz

If he would've stayed in Chelsea he would have said something like '' I am a Chelsea player and I remain as a Chelsea player.''

I can see him going to Barca and IF he does then I have lost my respect for him.

"I will only talk about the national team because this is all I can think about when I come here, that's how I think," Luiz is quoted as saying by Globo Esporte.

"It was like this in Brazil during the Confederations Cup, and it will be like this here.

"You (the media) can try everything, but you won't get anything from me."

- David Luiz

If he would've stayed in Chelsea he would have said something like '' I am a Chelsea player and I remain as a Chelsea player.''

I can see him going to Barca and IF he does then I have lost my respect for him.

So, he already left?

Tancredi Palmeri strikes again. This time I want to believe him, I really do.

The dude is not guilty, I dont know why people say silly things about him, he just report what other people are saying, as you saw "according to Mundo Deportivo". Give him a break.

In fact its CBF modus operandi. Players cant talk about clubs and possible moves when they are with National Team.

Explain how come Gustavo talks about his possible move just hours after you said this.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8867960/bayern-munich-midfielder-luiz-gustavo-interested-in-arsenal-move

Explain how come Gustavo talks about his possible move just hours after you said this.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8867960/bayern-munich-midfielder-luiz-gustavo-interested-in-arsenal-move

Luiz Gustavo doesnt have the same discipline.

He owes us another season we stood by him when he was the laughing stock of the league, we lived with our hearts in our mouths when he played sometimes but we stood by him even when the fans began to turn on Torres, so for the support he got from us fans he owes us at least one really good season

I want him to stay however he does not "owe us" anything. Even though he has had moments where he had been poor he always displayed qualities as well and was never that bad where supporters could possibly turn on him like Torres. He has owed us anyway with his performances because when people doubted him he came back stronger and proved to be an excellent CB for us while displaying a few good performances in the DM/CM spot. Like I said though I reckon he will stay but if he wants to move I am not going to see him as some sort of traitor who owed us something.

We stood by him? 99% wanted him gone.