David Luiz

the wes

It would be really tough to swallow at first but if Jose bought an absolutely top class defender to replace him AND we milk Baraca dry I can accept it.

It would surely be upsetting to the likes of Oscar and Ramires who seem like his best friends if he left. David is the one who probably convinced Oscar to move here and made him feel comfortable when adjusting to a new country.

If he wants to leave, we have to let him leave. Only for the right price however, 40 million pounds and you've got a deal.

But then you look at replacements and I'm not sure there is so many to look at. Luiz is now coming into his prime it's very clear to see. I think he's a fantastic defender, I wanted him gone last season because it seemed as though the pressure was getting to him and he just couldn't defend anymore.

I'm not saying I want Luiz gone, I would hate to lose him. He's got great confidence in his play and he is unbeatable when he's in good form. But I don't think we can just keep him forever if he wants to leave, and unfortunately that's the way it is.

If Luiz really wants to go, which I doubt he actually does, I'd let him leave. Tell Barcelona they can have him if they pay £40-£50m (doubt Barca can afford that) or give us Fabregas, accept no less, the club doesnt need the money

Fabregas loooool

This is the times I hate international breaks they mess with players heads besides Mangala is way too expensive and we all know Porto dont like us after AVB so we would pay tha whole 40 mill release clause for an unproven player which IMO is not an option if we want to challenge for the title

Who better will we be able to get for less money than we sell Luiz for? also bare in mind the fact teams will milk us for the money because they know we will be desperate for a new centre back.

WHY should we get an attacking midefilder when we lost a CB. ALSO we have like 5 6 attacking midefilders we don't need another one this will be the worst thing we can do buy Fabregas.

I don't think Luiz will leave, but if he does who should we get? Would we like a technically gifted, footballing CB like Luiz or would we need a tank more (in the style of the likes of Vidic)? I don't think Mangala would be the best option. What about Sakho? He's not playing to much at PSG at the moment...

Its unfair to judge Luiz based on Mundo Deportivo. Even this Duncan Castles is just reporting Mundo Deportivo bullshit. They were reporting that Thiago Silva wanted to leave for PSG as well.

Ivanovic is a liability as a CB. Thats why Mourinho already said he is a RB.

There's a reason for that...

One of those is named Thiago Silva...The other Marquinhos. Both better or more promising than most of our CB's as well. Sahko can still improve much however, contrary to most of ours. The only one we have who can compete with those three of PSG is Luiz, so...

One of those is named Thiago Silva...The other Marquinhos. Both better or more promising than most of our CB's as well. Sahko can still improve much however, contrary to most of ours. The only one we have who can compete with those three of PSG is Luiz, so...

Sakho is also behind the Chelsea reject Alex, what's his excuse for that? And the reason they splashed out €35m for Marquinhos in the first place was because Sakho, who was once their club captain, had fallen out of favour due to the cuntish attitude and bad performances on the pitch. Not even half the player David Luiz is so if Sakho's the only one available to replace him should the transfer to Barcelona happen we're fucked, simple as that.

Sakho is also behind the Chelsea reject Alex, what's his excuse for that? And the reason they splashed out €35m for Marquinhos in the first place was because Sakho, who was once their club captain, had fallen out of favour due to the cuntish attitude and bad performances on the pitch. Not even half the player David Luiz is so if Sakho's the only one available to replace him should the transfer to Barcelona happen we're fucked, simple as that.

Surely he's not the only one. The ajax reject, you mean vanderwiel? He is a not a CD. Mangala or Verthongen could be options for example. Not sure if they'd be the best, but I'm no scout and those are the first that come to mind. The latter one isn't unlike Luiz (good footballing skill, nice freekick,...), a bit less potential but also making fewer mistakes. Mangala would be cheaper though.