Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

It's a perfect league for him, lot's of running and powerplay.

Kevin is actually a very technical player with a fantastic touch. That's how little we've seen him play at Chelsea ...

So I'd much rather see him in la liga, but indeed as a sale, not on loan, no value in that for Chelsea except perhaps increasing his market value again ... but that has nothing to do with football

Fuck me the Belgian media really hate Chelsea and Jose, trying to indicate he wants to sell KdB... Jose likes a really strong squad, he doesn't want to sell anybody, he would maybe loan him but can't see him selling him unless it was a ridiculous offer of £25 million or more for a pretty much unproven player with one good season in a very good league but for a pretty average team where he was the best player...

time to sit back and be patient ,,very few come into the PL and hit the ground running ,, WE are lucky this year that we can afford to give KDB a year to learn and settle.

It seems imo (which usually doesnt count for much ) atm ,he isnt ready , This doesnt mean we should sell him or loan him out ...

The best place for him to learn the Chelsea way is at the Bridge

It's a shame about KdB. He had a good pre-season, started vs Hull and had a good game as well. Willian was probably brought in probably because Jose felt that he needed 1 more direct player but KdB has been lost in the shuffle due to that.

Fuck me the Belgian media really hate Chelsea and Jose, trying to indicate he wants to sell KdB... Jose likes a really strong squad, he doesn't want to sell anybody, he would maybe loan him but can't see him selling him unless it was a ridiculous offer of £25 million or more for a pretty much unproven player with one good season in a very good league but for a pretty average team where he was the best player...

Even if KDB is sold, we're going to have a strong group of attacking midfielders.

As long we are still winning, such players are dispensable.

Chelsea is a big club and players will come and go.

Look at how Mata was the best in the last two seasons, but now with a new manager and an improved player in Oscar, Mata has been put to the bench.

If he is not good enough for us, then he will leave simple as that.

But the club will still move on.

Could really learn a lot from Azpilicueta. Both were in similar situations at the start. Looking at it now, Azpi had a terrific game, while KDB was left out. All about work ethic. I don't see any another reason why Jose would leave him out. Considering we mostly played a 4-3-3 throughout the game, KDB could have slotted in without much of a problem.

I agree, altough Azpi hasn't got to deal with 5 class players on his position=)

Could really learn a lot from Azpilicueta. Both were in similar situations at the start. Looking at it now, Azpi had a terrific game, while KDB was left out. All about work ethic. I don't see any another reason why Jose would leave him out. Considering we mostly played a 4-3-3 throughout the game, KDB could have slotted in without much of a problem.

What exactly has De Bruyne been doing wrong though? Yes, he may not have set the world alight with his two recent performances against Swindon and Arsenal but it's not like he hasn't been working hard and trying to do the right thing. If he's been getting consistent game time and playing badly, then fine but it's somewhat nonsensical to be judging him so much on these games when it's like 1-2 months apart those matches where the match fitness and sharpness is bound to affect his level of performance. It feels as though this situation has been made worse than it is.

Can't see him improving without any actual game time. Loan deal for the rest of the season might do just that considering the battle for places is intense in our squad and going to be particularly strong at the second half of the season when the managers tend to gamble less. If Jose ain't playing him consistently now, i don't see him doing the opposite towards the end.

What exactly has De Bruyne been doing wrong though? Yes, he may not have set the world alight with his two recent performances against Swindon and Arsenal but it's not like he hasn't been working hard and trying to do the right thing. If he's been getting consistent game time and playing badly, then fine but it's somewhat nonsensical to be judging him so much on these games when it's like 1-2 months apart those matches where the match fitness and sharpness is bound to affect his level of performance. It feels as though this situation has been made worse than it is.

I'm basing it all on how Jose's evaluated his performance in training. Due to him not having game-time, that's the only criteria. You can't say anything about his match performance cause clearly he hasn't played. IIRC, Jose praised Azpilicueta's training level in the programme notes right? If he has that, I see him starting. That's the only reason he's being held back from getting game time.