Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

He needs to go(loan or whatever) in January. Fighting for a spot is all well and good, but this is a world cup year and its not a given you will be back there. Golden generations can end in a flash, and you never know who you will be drawn with in the future.

He needs to go to give his nation a chance next year.

Last night I started to watch Belgium vs Colombia. Since I did not understand much of Spanish, I turned it off, then.

As we know, Jose was there. His checkbook open, closely watching Falcao.

Not really sure whether KDB played well or not. Nevertheless, the kid must go in January to play football, anywhere.

Some of you guys are giving up on him too soon. Given the recent results, I'm sure he'll get his chance rather sooner than later. Two squad selections in a row. First midfielder to come off the bench against Schalke & solid performance there. Immediately set up a goal scoring opportunity, would've scored himself if not for bad passing by Ba. Yes yes I can feel his momentum arriving.

KDB never once said he wants to leave Chelsea. If you want to quote the papers, quote them properly.

Agreed that people are giving up too soon on him. He absolutely has the required talent to succeed at the top teams in Europe. He's a different player then Mata or Oscar, but in form he'll always create chances for his team.

However, De Bruyne has always been a player who needs games to be at his top level. Even at Genk in his early career, after being injured he needed a few games to get back to his best level. His first games after an injury have always been bad. He's lacking in experience and is playing unnatural this season because he's trying to prove himself. At Chelsea, he won't get the run of games he needs to be at his best. And frankly, if he plays like yesterday with the national team, he won't get in the team at Chelsea. The difference with the De Bruyne of last year or Chelseas preseason is enormous.

There's only one solution for De Bruyne : he needs to start playing games. It's up to Chelsea if they loan him or sell him in january, but it's obvious something will happen, becaus I can't imagine Mourinho was impressed after seeing him play yesterday.

I was there at the game, and yeh they booed him every time they showed his face on the side screen.

Bit much isn't it? I mean Lukaku, Courtois and Hazard are all getting regular playing time, it's only Kevin who's having a hard time at the moment. And the players who play in his position aren't exactly bad either...

Bit much isn't it? I mean Lukaku, Courtois and Hazard are all getting regular playing time, it's only Kevin who's having a hard time at the moment. And the players who play in his position aren't exactly bad either...

haha, but you need to understand, KDB was the one who pulled us through the qualifiers almost single-footedly ... he was supposed to make us world champions next year :) and now he's playing at about 10% of his potential due to lack of game time. There goes our world cup ;-)

that's why they were booing Mou

Booing Jose because KdB isn't playing :lol: That will teach em lads....

I sincerely hope Sweden eliminates Portugal, only way to get KDB back in the Chelsea line-up. Mourinho won't have to fear for KDB taking away the WC from Portugal then next summer haha