Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I sincerely hope Sweden eliminates Portugal, only way to get KDB back in the Chelsea line-up. Mourinho won't have to fear for KDB taking away the WC from Portugal then next summer haha

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

True that. I don't even recognize him any more on that pitch. Shadow of his former self lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

True that. I don't even recognize him any more on that pitch. Shadow of his former self lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep, and he's trying too hard which makes him look silly. At times it looks as if he's trying to mimic Hazard.. problem is he's not nearly as fast, his accelaration is average at best. He needs to play to his strengths, positioning and passing.

Most of those ppl dont follow Chelsea , the only thing they know is that Mourinho is benching their "starplayer"

Thing is that KDB doesnt take his chances,most say he need some matches to get to his best form but at a top club like Chelsea you need to be ready whenever you get your chance ,something KDB has problems with it seems

haha, but you need to understand, KDB was the one who pulled us through the qualifiers almost single-footedly ... he was supposed to make us world champions next year :) and now he's playing at about 10% of his potential due to lack of game time. There goes our world cup ;-)

that's why they were booing Mou

Ok....

Most of those ppl dont follow Chelsea , the only thing they know is that Mourinho is benching their "starplayer"

Thing is that KDB doesnt take his chances,most say he need some matches to get to his best form but at a top club like Chelsea you need to be ready whenever you get your chance ,something KDB has problems with it seems

This!

I was going to say that it seems Mourinho thought he was capable of this (being able to perform whenever called upon); so he obviously rated him highly at the start of the season. If he didn't, he would've just been sent on loan with the likes of Moses, Marin etc.

Hopefully he can improve his mentality in this regard because all he needs is one really good performance to push himself back into Mourinho's plans...but at the moment I do think he'll end up on loan.

I think in December he'll receive more of them. I feel right now he has two problems working against him: lack of match rhythm and lack of confidence. The 'trying too much' that some pointed out imo is because he's trying to show something to impress because he needs to impress, but he doesn't need something different, he just needs to go back to doing his thing. He was signed by Chelsea and he led Belgium in the qualifying doing that, he doesn't need to do something else, but I guess he feels he needs.

I think he needs specific guidance from Mourinho and for Mou to reassure him, and tell him to relax from the tension and pressure and just do his usual game, help the team pressing and do his thing. imo the mental aspect influences his performance even more than the lack of match rhythm.

I think he is this season's Marko Marin, we know he's talented but just not working out on the pitch and apparently on the training ground as well.

Bit unfair comparison. Marin is technically and physically limited as a player. Kevin is just not finding his form.

Bit unfair comparison. Marin is technically and physically limited as a player. Kevin is just not finding his form.

I'm not saying they're exactly alike footballing wise, we all know KDB is the better player, but Kevin is in a similar situation to what Marin faced last season, meaning a set of circumstances is preventing him from shining, and he hasn't been helping himself the way he's performed so far this season with us.

I think in December he'll receive more of them. I feel right now he has two problems working against him: lack of match rhythm and lack of confidence. The 'trying too much' that some pointed out imo is because he's trying to show something to impress because he needs to impress, but he doesn't need something different, he just needs to go back to doing his thing. He was signed by Chelsea and he led Belgium in the qualifying doing that, he doesn't need to do something else, but I guess he feels he needs.

I think he needs specific guidance from Mourinho and for Mou to reassure him, and tell him to relax from the tension and pressure and just do his usual game, help the team pressing and do his thing. imo the mental aspect influences his performance even more than the lack of match rhythm.

Trying too much to impress...sounds like Sturridge's situation whilst he was a Chelsea player.

At the end of the day, KdB has to show that he's better than Hazard or Willian or Schurrle to play at Chelsea...and based on his performances this season, he's not on that level yet.

KdB played well at Bremen..but we have to remember that he didn't really have competition for his spot in the starting XI.

The best would be to sell him to Bvb and get one of their players in return...

Yeah Kevin+£20m for Reus :ph34r: or +£10m more Gundogan. Either way he just has to leave permanently if he wants to flourish like Sturridge. It just isn't working here, some time you just have to admit the best way for both sides is for the player to move on.

Yeah Kevin+£20m for Reus :ph34r: or +£10m more Gundogan. Either way he just has to leave permanently if he wants to flourish like Sturridge. It just isn't working here, some time you just have to admit the best way for both sides is for the player to move on.

More like kdb +35m or 40m+kdb for Gundogan.

More like kdb +35m or 40m+kdb for Gundogan.

Reus got £30m release clause and imo Kevin is worth at least £10m anyway so around £20m seem fine, maybe at £25m at a push. AND LOL Gundogan is worth £50m now. I know he is good but he is not even he best CDM in the world ATM and he isn't exactly super fit either, he is still out atm for his ankle injury that he picked up like 2 months ago. He probably isn't even worth more than £30m let alone £40-£50m.

Reus got £30m release clause and imo Kevin is worth at least £10m anyway so around £20m seem fine, maybe at £25m at a push. AND LOL Gundogan is worth £50m now. I know he is good but he is not even he best CDM in the world ATM and he isn't exactly super fit either, he is still out atm for his ankle injury that he picked up like 2 months ago. He probably isn't even worth more than £30m let alone £40-£50m.

That's true.

Also, I agree with KDB valuation. However, if that was the situation, he would of been sold (Reus or left).

Gotze left cause of Guardiola and his childhood dream.

Thiago left cause Barca wasnt giving him pt and Guardiola .

My question would be why would Reus leave when he will pretty much will end up being the center of the attack when Lewda leaves..

Also, Gundogon will be sold( if sold) to the highest bidder...