Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

In Belgian press today : Atletico Madrid very interested in De Bruyne. According to the article, there has been contact with Enrique Cerezo and José Caminero with both Chelsea and De Bruyne/Bruyne's manager.

Would that be on loan? I heard Simeone is also very keen on Liverpool's Coutinho a month or so ago.

I think De Bruyne makes an ideal target though. He barely had any playtime, so he is more likely to move then Coutinho?

That's what I'm thinking, Liverpool probably gave them a blatant no, so Atletico moved onto KDB instead, I just hope we don't sell him. I think a loan would be ideal, La Liga would a great place for him to get a game week in week out.

In Belgian press today : Atletico Madrid very interested in De Bruyne. According to the article, there has been contact with Enrique Cerezo and José Caminero with both Chelsea and De Bruyne/Bruyne's manager.

Would that be on loan? I heard Simeone is also very keen on Liverpool's Coutinho a month or so ago.

Press says it would be a sale ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If he goes to La Liga I hope it's not on loan. There's nothing in La Liga that would help a player - whoever that may be, except the GK position - to become a better player for EPL. Talk about opposite leagues... so Kevin or whoever else that might go there, must be offloaded, not loaned, because a loan to LL doesn't do a favor to Chelsea at all.

That said, I hope he doesn't leave for good... but then I ask myself, would it be fair with him to stay? I see Schürrle, Willian and Hazard flourishing for us for years to come... if we have 4 great players for two spots, I'm sure one of them would want out. Willian and Hazard are the best we have right now for the wings - one on current form (being on his prime), the other potentially. So I think Kev would compete directly with André... I'd say Kev is the superior player, but we don't have another winger like André (fast, straightforward, direct, takes on as many markers presented ahead of himself, etc) and I guess he's more useful in the system we currently use, so even if Kev is technically better than André, I think André is more suitable to us.

Then we could think of him as a CAM, but I think we've got that covered with Oscar and Mata and in all honesty between Willian and Kev as a third option to play central, Willian all day long. One of the best aspects of Kev's game going forward is his cross, so he's better off in the wings, especially when we look at his competition for the central position: three players who play their best football centered...

The moment we stupidly and unnecessarily splashed out on two wingers (willian and schurrle) in the summer. it signaled the end of

KDB's as a chelsea player. wherever he goes in jan or summer, I wish him well.

We didn't need to sign both, 1 would have been enough, but i certainly i'm not complaining. They both offer something different and are very suited to Mourinho's style.

Today in belgium press: Chelsea are not reluctant to sell De Bruyne

Kevin De Bruyne seems more and more to be finished at Chelsea. Working on his last months The attacking midfielder was the club may finally abandoned. You know The News .
Next month De Bruyne know the plans of the club. Coach Jose Mourinho, however, would no longer veto oppose a sale. Mainly from Germany, there is much interest. For example, VfL Wolfsburg is very interested. The club wants to buy the former player of KRC Genk ankle. Renting is not an option. Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04 also show interest, but both clubs De Bruyne was not quite sure of a starting spot. Wolfsburg did. De Bruyne Chelsea took about eight million. That amount will more than likely recover.

Unfortunately he seems to be fucked. It isn't just the likes of Oscar and Mata that are the problem, but also the emerging talents like Boga and Traore who will also be looking for minutes in the near future.

Good luck to him wherever he goes, but hopefully we make a profit on him at the very least.

If he goes to La Liga I hope it's not on loan. There's nothing in La Liga that would help a player - whoever that may be, except the GK position - to become a better player for EPL. Talk about opposite leagues... so Kevin or whoever else that might go there, must be offloaded, not loaned, because a loan to LL doesn't do a favor to Chelsea at all.

That said, I hope he doesn't leave for good... but then I ask myself, would it be fair with him to stay? I see Schürrle, Willian and Hazard flourishing for us for years to come... if we have 4 great players for two spots, I'm sure one of them would want out. Willian and Hazard are the best we have right now for the wings - one on current form (being on his prime), the other potentially. So I think Kev would compete directly with André... I'd say Kev is the superior player, but we don't have another winger like André (fast, straightforward, direct, takes on as many markers presented ahead of himself, etc) and I guess he's more useful in the system we currently use, so even if Kev is technically better than André, I think André is more suitable to us.

Then we could think of him as a CAM, but I think we've got that covered with Oscar and Mata and in all honesty between Willian and Kev as a third option to play central, Willian all day long. One of the best aspects of Kev's game going forward is his cross, so he's better off in the wings, especially when we look at his competition for the central position: three players who play their best football centered...

You're right. I don't see him benching Schurrle anytime soon. And rightly so, because he's also young and he's been very very good.

Kevin is inconsistent right now. He needs matches to gain form, and he'll never get them with this opposition.

I hope he'll go back to Germany. It's a perfect league for him, lot's of running and powerplay. Spain I would like less.