Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Kevin is actually a very technical player with a fantastic touch. That's how little we've seen him play at Chelsea ...

So I'd much rather see him in la liga, but indeed as a sale, not on loan, no value in that for Chelsea except perhaps increasing his market value again ... but that has nothing to do with football

Forgot to react to this post, saw the notification.

Of course he's technically very good, but the man can also run and keep running. That's why he did so great in Germany last year. If he has to leave, I'd rather see him there, because frankly, it's just a better league than Spain. Take away the top three teams there and all you get is mediocrity. Also, it won't be much easier to get a starting spot at Atletico if you ask me. He might as well just stay here then.

Forgot to react to this post, saw the notification.

Of course he's technically very good, but the man can also run and keep running. That's why he did so great in Germany last year. If he has to leave, I'd rather see him there, because frankly, it's just a better league than Spain. Take away the top three teams there and all you get is mediocrity. Also, it won't be much easier to get a starting spot at Atletico if you ask me. He might as well just stay here then.

Bayern and Dortmund are much better teams than the rest of the german teams.

Most of the german teams don't know how to defend.

Would love to see him in Dortmund.. IMO would be great team for him.

Wouldn't be much different, Mkhitaryan who is a far better player atm is playing CAM role. On the wing there are Reus and Kuba, Kuba is probably still slightly ahead of Kevin in term of quality atm but in the long run Kevin might be better. He should go to some team like Wolfburg where he will definitely play in those attacking positions he wants and all the time because there are no competition.

Bayern and Dortmund are much better teams than the rest of the german teams.

Most of the german teams don't know how to defend.

First line is true. Second line i don't know. There's a gap between them, yes, but there's still a good base of teams in Germany. All of them financially healthy, most of them playing for sold out stadiums. If it weren't for foreign investors and the free rides Barca and Madrid get from the Spanish government every year, it would be Europe's best league by far. :)

I give up on the kid making any starts until the January window opens. Essien and Lampard are above him in the pecking order and Jose already said he's not pinning faith on youth this season as the pressure is too great. Total bullshit because Kevin would only improve the attack not hurt it anymore than having the other two in the lineup. Get this kid a loan in the EPL to Crystal Palace, Cardiff or Fulham.

I give up on the kid making any starts until the January window opens. Essien and Lampard are above him in the pecking order and Jose already said he's not pinning faith on youth this season as the pressure is too great. Total bullshit because Kevin would only improve the attack not hurt it anymore than having the other two in the lineup. Get this kid a loan in the EPL to Crystal Palace, Cardiff or Fulham.

Essien and Lampard don't play the same position. Mata and Oscar are rightfully ahead of KDB at the #10. .

Mourinho on #DeBruyne: "I feel sorry for not giving him big opportunities up to now, but he's working better than ever." 1/3 #CFC

Mourinho on #DeBruyne: "I like him as a player. I learn now how to like him, also, as a kid. He's a good kid a good professional." 2/3 #CFC

Mourinho on #DeBruyne: Hopefully I can give him enough games so he decides to stay in a happy way. I understand he needs to play more." 3/3

Kevin is showing desire and working very hard. I feel sorry for him that I haven't given him big opportunities up to now but he's working better than ever. Of course, he's sad when he's not selected or not playing, but he's working in a very professional way, which is a change from the beginning.

I think Mou wants to convert him into a more Lampardesque role, thats where I saw his qualities from the beginning, in a triangle him, Rambo and another Midfielder or Mikel would be the best solution. He also could play as one of the DM-Pairs. We're overloaded in that area but all are fresh young and unexpiriend players with worldclass potential. And Mou seems like he wants to change DeBryunes attitude and his position after this comments, and he stated from the beginning he really likes the kid and wants him in his team, so maybe he has a idea about Kevin, which he didn't like in the beginning, everybody wants to be a #10 when he is 16 - 22 in the Midfield. So sooner or later, everyone that doesn't change the way Mou wants will have to leave as a consequence... there is no way around imo.

@Stingray, did Kevin de Bruyne have attitude issues when playing for Genk? I seem to recall reading several reports and articles concerning his poor humilty and respect towards team mates and staff. Perhaps he was just being himself and unfortunately clashed horns with Hosay Mooreenyo.

@Stingray, did Kevin de Bruyne have attitude issues when playing for Genk? I seem to recall reading several reports and articles concerning his poor humilty and respect towards team mates and staff. Perhaps he was just being himself and unfortunately clashed horns with Hosay Mooreenyo.

Not really humility issues tbh. But he is the kind of kid that is very, very straightforward (sometimes without thinking it true), so his talking can get him into a jam. I think I warned about that in this thread a year ago. He should work on his deliberation, but all things considered I am surprised he stays this quiet this time round in the media. Holy Hosay must be doing things right in handling him.

Also, i wonder whats next: the belgian media is all over the 'renewed love-affair' between him and Kevin since this morning. He is selected for the game and 'might play'. Even mentioned Mou said the kid can play in the pivot like he did at Bremen. Never a dull moment at Chels :lol: