Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Love how he's handling everything perfectly well on a psychological level. Even the media can't be sure about the bullshit they are trying to make up. Kudos to him for that.

To be fair he knows that he isn't the main man at Chelsea atm and he knows that probably no player will win his personal battle with Mourinho unless he is Ronaldo/Messi. So if he had came out and criticizes Jose he knows he basically ended his own Chelsea career since he isn't exactly Mou's favorite atm anyway.

I would wait until after/if he left and see if he starts to talk bad about us/Jose then judge him and his personality then, not atm.

Do you guys think he will be gone by he end of January?

Looks that way, unfortunately. He's class but things just haven't worked out for him at Chelsea. I still think it was Willian's unnecessary signing that sealed his fate but the way our new Brazilian has played I can't complain too much.

Would be super frustrating to see Kevin perform for some other team on the level we all know he has the ability to, but in case he left we'd still have five great AMs and a chance could be given to the likes of Traore or Boga in case of injuries so I don't think we'd miss him as much as some people still miss a certain English centre forward who now plays for Liverpool. I guess the main thing would have to be ensuring he doesn't end up at one of our rivals in the PL.

Looks that way, unfortunately. He's class but things just haven't worked out for him at Chelsea. I still think it was Willian's unnecessary signing that sealed his fate but the way our new Brazilian has played I can't complain too much.

Would be super frustrating to see Kevin perform for some other team on the level we all know he has the ability to, but in case he left we'd still have five great AMs and a chance could be given to the likes of Traore or Boga in case of injuries so I don't think we'd miss him as much as some people still miss a certain English centre forward who now plays for Liverpool. I guess the main thing would have to be ensuring he doesn't end up at one of our rivals in the PL.

In terms of our rivals in the PL, City don't need an AM, Moyes wouldn't know how to use KdB properly & Arsenal don't really need an AM.

I think if KdB was sold, he'd end up in Germany.

Worse, we will have Moses (the dude who is better than Neymar), Marin and Piazon all back from loan! :ph34r:

Personally I think Piazon will be loaned again while the other two will be offloaded.

But if he can come back on fire, he has a chance to fight for his place in better form.

Thing is next year is WC year... while players have to play, if they exhaust themselves, they risk being injured for the WC. The best predicament is to be rotated, so you arrive at WC preparation carrying some form, but not exhausted. So if Kevin could actually find a way to play a few times a month, that'd good for him and for Belgium.

Players such Oscar, Hazard and Neymar who are playing tons of matches for their teams are probably going to arrive exhausted for the 30-day preparation to the WC.

Personally I think Piazon will be loaned again while the other two will be offloaded.

But if he can come back on fire, he has a chance to fight for his place in better form.

Thing is next year is WC year... while players have to play, if they exhaust themselves, they risk being injured for the WC. The best predicament is to be rotated, so you arrive at WC preparation carrying some form, but not exhausted. So if Kevin could actually find a way to play a few times a month, that'd good for him and for Belgium.

Players such Oscar, Hazard and Neymar who are playing tons of matches for their teams are probably going to arrive exhausted for the 30-day preparation to the WC.

I hope you have recognised the huge level of sarcasm of my previous post...

EDIT: But I agree with everything you said.

I hope you have recognised the huge level of sarcasm of my previous post...

EDIT: But I agree with everything you said.

I did, :lol: (the Neymar part gave it away), I just took the chance to talk about what I think will happen to our never ending list of AMs.

Do you guys think he will be gone by he end of January?

yeah, Loan move looks likely. Probably Bertrand Traore will be sixth choice then. He'll have gotten his work permit.

edit: Not like he'll get to play anyway

November/December are going to be crucual for KDB. I'm sure Mourinho is going to give him some chances with the enormous amount of matches coming up and given how he's still searching for his best team. He'll also want to see a bit more of KDB before deciding whether or not he wants to let him go.

But he'll have to do exceptionnally well to convince Mourinho, that's for sure. And his current form makes me fear the worst. But if one guy can do it, turns things around, then it's KDB. He's a star.