Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I think Kevin plays better on the right side.

In the NT he played a few games in center and it where not hes best games.

Same was true in preseason really. I guess he can do centre in games/team where he has to do much less defending. I prefer Oscar in the middle.

Same was true in preseason really. I guess he can do centre in games/team where he has to do much less defending. I prefer Oscar in the middle.

Yeah Oscar seems to suit that #10 role more than anybody in the squad. De Bruyne is decent there, its just he doesn't work hard enough off the ball and some of the times he doesn't drop to get the ball as much as Oscar. De Bruyne's crossing is superb, he should play on the right, especially with crossing like his.

How often do people think KDB will start this season because I already have Mata and Hazard in my Sun Dream team but Kevin is only a jaw dropping 1.5 million compared to Mata's 7...

If KDB becomes a regular starter then I could pull of a real game changing decision for my league at work.. (I have to beat my boss because he is a Yido who thinks he knows everything and is certain to win).

It is risky having any Chelsea mids other than Mata ir Eden because you just don't if they are garunteed to start.

How often do people think KDB will start this season because I already have Mata and Hazard in my Sun Dream team but Kevin is only a jaw dropping 1.5 million compared to Mata's 7...

If KDB becomes a regular starter then I could pull of a real game changing decision for my league at work.. (I have to beat my boss because he is a Yido who thinks he knows everything and is certain to win).

It is risky having any Chelsea mids other than Mata ir Eden because you just don't if they are garunteed to start.

I think Eden is a must. He'll get the most playing time out of all the attacking mids imo. I can see Mata getting substituted a lot more this year if we go up 2 goals in games or are struggling defensively but he's still the most reliable option for goals/assists as long as he's on the pitch.

The rest are meh since like you said it'll depend how much they actually play and no one would be guaranteed as many minutes as Eden and Mata.

I have all 3 in mine...£1.5 million is ridiculous had to be done.

I have him on the premier league fantasy team as he is too cheap to pass up, the problem is since you only get 3 from each team and Juan and Eden are must haves that only leaves one other spot and I'd kind of like to have Azpi in there as well, I'll see how it goes for the first few games. Does anyone know if Mata will be fit for Hull.

I keep hearing injuries are to blame for his mediocrity yet he started almost 30 games last year but Arsenal went own a title winning type run once he was dropped for Ramsey.

The fact is during his best season he was playing next to a dominant player in Cesc Fabregas. He elevates his teammates game just like he did for Flamini, Hleb, Song, Diaby etc

Apparently he's a central midfielder but he can't play in the pivot because of his inability to defend and limited tactical understanding. Then apparently he's an AM but how many attacking midfielders out there score or assist at such a low rate?

Cleverly and Henderson totaled more goals and assists than he did even in his breakthrough season.

Sturridge is a better talent than Wilshere. That's a player who's injuries have actually affected his career greatly.

Did you see Wilshere's performance tonight? Did not really want to go back to this but had to. England's biggest talent by miles. Take notice please.