Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I don't think anyone is judging him just on pre-season, if you saw him last season in the Bundesliga and for Belgium in the WC qualifiers you would know just how good he is! I don't talk up players based on a few performances in pre-season and i doubt many people do, but with KdB there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a superstar and he will show that this season! he will take a lot of people by surprise next season as well as he wasn't bought for a massive price tag and doesn't have a big reputation this will help him hit the ground running from the first game of the season onwards!

I bet Hull will be preparing right now how to try to think of ways to stop Mata, Hazard and Oscar and wont give much thought about KdB, but when they see KdB name on the team sheet and see him rip their team to shreds then they will know about him and so will the rest of the PL! He is a serious talent! I am more excited about KdB this season than any other player because i have seen what he is capable of, and he performs consistently good week in week out like Mata, he will be a key player for us this season and i just cant wait till the people who don't know yet realises just how good he is.

I don't think anyone is judging him just on pre-season, if you saw him last season in the Bundesliga and for Belgium in the WC qualifiers you would know just how good he is! I don't talk up players based on a few performances in pre-season and i doubt many people do, but with KdB there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a superstar and he will show that this season! he will take a lot of people by surprise next season as well as he wasn't bought for a massive price tag and doesn't have a big reputation this will help him hit the ground running from the first game of the season onwards!

I bet Hull will be preparing right now how to try to think of ways to stop Mata, Hazard and Oscar and wont give much thought about KdB, but when they see KdB name on the team sheet and see him rip their team to shreds then they will know about him and so will the rest of the PL! He is a serious talent! I am more excited about KdB this season than any other player because i have seen what he is capable of, and he performs consistently good week in week out like Mata, he will be a key player for us this season and i just cant wait till the people who don't know yet realises just how good he is.

Agree with Pacquiao.

Off course i saw him every weekend @ Genk, and he did it good there, sometimes he was genius.

But he had no place in the NT.

Then he went to Germany and they were afraid he could not do 90 min. in such a physical competition and he was just to light, but at the end he made the most km of whole Germany, and it was not just running around a little bit, no he was the guy who takes the lead, everything went true him. he was the creative mind there.

He played fantastic, then he entered the NT, we had not won 3 games in a row for many many years, now Kevin joined we only played 1 - 1 against Kroatie and the rest we won.

Kevin had a foot in i think 70% of the goals we make this campaign, for us he is the most importend player by the NT.

Also great to see haw he played against Servie, he was a real hassle for Kolarov, you could tell Kevin wanted to play against him, see if he was ready for that level, and Kevin was the better of the 2.

I believe in him.

Believe me, many people are. I respect that you have watched which I stated some people have actually done before he came here however if you see the amount of comments that hyped him up because of that goal against the Indonesian team I think it was plus the goal against Milan, just seems to be many overhyped reactions. Had he looked sluggish in pre-season, apart from the people that had rated him before the pre-season games, the hype would have been flattened a little. I have not once denied that he is a talent but as I was saying, let's see him prove it in the Premier League first.

I genuinely believe you have watched him, however had players like Schurrle scored a few in pre-season, the bandwagon would probably be with him. I see some comments of people saying Schurrle is a stupid buy and not needed. Based on what? He ws one of the Bundesliga's best players as well right? For the last 2 seasons we have been chasing him and there is a reason why but not as much hype.

I hope he does become a key player for the team but like many others think he will become a key player this season I slightly disagree. Not because I don't think he is good enough but because I think Mourinho will have a lot of rotation. I still think that Hazard and in some ways Mata are indispensable players of the team and I don't think KDB is considered that way. Oscar has come of an impressive season for club and country, Schurrle has been bought, Moses is around and has looked better than KDB in pre-season IMO, although KDB has impressed me.

I think he will have his role to play next season but I don't think it will be to maybe a couple of season until we can call him a key player for the team. Next season I reckon he will be used as rotation. I hope people don't think I am degrading his qualities, I just think he needs time because I think people expect too much from him this season.

Believe me, many people are. I respect that you have watched which I stated some people have actually done before he came here however if you see the amount of comments that hyped him up because of that goal against the Indonesian team I think it was plus the goal against Milan, just seems to be many overhyped reactions. Had he looked sluggish in pre-season, apart from the people that had rated him before the pre-season games, the hype would have been flattened a little. I have not once denied that he is a talent but as I was saying, let's see him prove it in the Premier League first.

I genuinely believe you have watched him, however had players like Schurrle scored a few in pre-season, the bandwagon would probably be with him. I see some comments of people saying Schurrle is a stupid buy and not needed. Based on what? He ws one of the Bundesliga's best players as well right? For the last 2 seasons we have been chasing him and there is a reason why but not as much hype.

I hope he does become a key player for the team but like many others think he will become a key player this season I slightly disagree. Not because I don't think he is good enough but because I think Mourinho will have a lot of rotation. I still think that Hazard and in some ways Mata are indispensable players of the team and I don't think KDB is considered that way. Oscar has come of an impressive season for club and country, Schurrle has been bought, Moses is around and has looked better than KDB in pre-season IMO, although KDB has impressed me.

I think he will have his role to play next season but I don't think it will be to maybe a couple of season until we can call him a key player for the team. Next season I reckon he will be used as rotation. I hope people don't think I am degrading his qualities, I just think he needs time because I think people expect too much from him this season.

You have a fair point, but sometimes the player and the talent really is that good that the hype is justified. I feel this is the case with KDB. Schurrle while was good in Bundesliga, I feel KDB was easily better. Not only were KDB's performances better than Schurrle, the talent difference wasn't even in the same league.

Also, the comments after he scored weren't really hype, it was excitement because everyone was just waiting for a goal like that. It wasn't a case of "wow I didn't know he could do that, that's amazing" it was more like "yes bitch, i knew he could do that now the rest of the world will find out as well"

Cup Final KAA Gent - KRC Genk (2002)... 4 goals by Kevin de Bruyne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfZH6qgb8v4

'My favorite team is Liverpool and my favorite player is M. Owen, I would love to play for them later.' :ph34r:

Well he couldn't have known how Liverpool will end up..

De bruyne has an equaly good short pass as the Wilshire and a way better (world class) long ball. The only thing wilshire is better at is Tackeling and being a cunt.

Thank you, I don't see how people will say wilshere is better. What has wilshere done? Even at arsenal the two spaniardsare better than him. Walcott is more important to the team than him. I don't see how he is a 'marquee' player. I'm looking forward to seeing kevin in the pl

Thank you, I don't see how people will say wilshere is better. What has wilshere done? Even at arsenal the two spaniardsare better than him. Walcott is more important to the team than him. I don't see how he is a 'marquee' player. I'm looking forward to seeing kevin in the pl

You cant say Wilshere is a bad player. He has been very unlucky with injuries. You can see the quality when he plays.

well every single player had the chance to prove themselves whether it's pre season or not, kdb hasn't disappointment annoyne and he's performing well, give him a shot in the PL and I'm sure that he'll prove himself worth there, just like he's been doing in every game he played in the past. Chelsea Will love him I'm sure:)

Unfortunately I think it might be still to early to say he's gonna be a superstar or something, but it I'm sure this lad has absolutely everything to challenge the likes of Hazard, Mata and Oscar. He and Schürrle are an enormous upgrade on Marin and Benayoun last season, its even ridiculous to compare. An improved and Jose-guided Moses may well be a player to watch out for this season.

Jose must be delighted that his biggest worry of all is who to play, because all of them are looking very very good.

Kevin has been exceptional so far, I believe he is very close to starting vs Hull.

I keep hearing injuries are to blame for his mediocrity yet he started almost 30 games last year but Arsenal went own a title winning type run once he was dropped for Ramsey.

The fact is during his best season he was playing next to a dominant player in Cesc Fabregas. He elevates his teammates game just like he did for Flamini, Hleb, Song, Diaby etc

Apparently he's a central midfielder but he can't play in the pivot because of his inability to defend and limited tactical understanding. Then apparently he's an AM but how many attacking midfielders out there score or assist at such a low rate?

Cleverly and Henderson totaled more goals and assists than he did even in his breakthrough season.

Sturridge is a better talent than Wilshere. That's a player who's injuries have actually affected his career greatly.