Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

It's amazing how simply being English can elevate ones ability further than it actually is.

Creativity: De Bruyne

Close control: Wilshere

Dribbling/Skills : KDB

Stamina/Durability: KDB

Goalscoring: KDB

Long shots: KDB

Tactical flexibility/versatility: KDB

De Bruyne is the miles better talent and its not even debateble.

KDB is a starter for a Top 10 NT and Top 5 team in the World. Wilshere is struggling to get into Arsenal's team.

Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla have been outperforming him and keeping him out of the team yet he gets more hype than all of them combined.

England does not really have much great talents, so they must hype the few decent ones left. These are gonna be dark times for English NT but you should be used to it. Welbeck and Cleverley would nowhere near the Manu starting lineup if they weren't English. Obviously the English Youth system is not as refined as the ones in Germany and Spain but I really wonder how you could produce the Golden Generation then. They may not have come close to winning anything but in terms of names it was second to none.

Anyway KDB is an AM, Wilshere a DM/DLP. Hard to compare those. Of course KDB is a better attacker, but Wilshere also does have his qualities. I really like his offensive movement to create space and he is a classy passer and able strategist, too. Would not mind him here even though we don't need him.

It's amazing how simply being English can elevate ones ability further than it actually is.

KDB is a starter for a Top 10 NT and Top 5 team in the World. Wilshere is struggling to get into Arsenal's team.

Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla have been outperforming him and keeping him out of the team yet he gets more hype than all of them combined.

LOL, you clearly know nothing about Wilshere and why he was kept out then. Firstly you can ask Arsenal fans who their three most important players are and the three will be out of Cazorla, Wilshere and Koscielny, maybe Arteta. Wilshere is a quality player and while he may not have the stats, he is a brilliant performer. Seems like you are just being blindsided IMO. Wilshere is not being kept out the team by the aforementioned names because he is playing bad. Wilshere is a key player for Arsenal however when he made his comeback last season Wenger admitted he rushed him back. Wenger had a talk with the medical team and believed it would be best if he sat out some games to save him from burnout.

He is only 21 and has loads of potential ahead of him and his going to get better. Please go to any Arsenal fan and ask why Wilshere was kept out the team and they will tell you. If you were to show them what you stated about Wilshere (excluding the comparisons with him and KDB) they would cry with laughter.

Like some people here who are giving rave reviews about KDB based on what they have seen, I have watched Wilshere closely and I don't give ratings to people for the sake of it, especially him being an Arsenal player. I have watched him regularly and ignore the stats, he is one of the biggest English talents ever IMO, and along with Cazorla probably their best player. He is exceptional and as I said, he was never dropped because of his performance. There was alrge moments from last season where he carried Arsenal on their own. Yeah, Henderson and Cleverley managed more goals/assists but yeah Wilshere is miles better than both of them, LOL.

I keep hearing injuries are to blame for his mediocrity yet he started almost 30 games last year but Arsenal went own a title winning type run once he was dropped for Ramsey.

The fact is during his best season he was playing next to a dominant player in Cesc Fabregas. He elevates his teammates game just like he did for Flamini, Hleb, Song, Diaby etc

Apparently he's a central midfielder but he can't play in the pivot because of his inability to defend and limited tactical understanding. Then apparently he's an AM but how many attacking midfielders out there score or assist at such a low rate?

Cleverly and Henderson totaled more goals and assists than he did even in his breakthrough season.

Sturridge is a better talent than Wilshere. That's a player who's injuries have actually affected his career greatly.

One of the most biased posts i've seen on this forum.

I've seen Wilshere play and I feel he is yet to show his full skill-set.

I'm not going to get involved with these KDB vs Wilshere comparisons because they are both classy players in their own right.

I don't like comparing player based on points(because based on that current kdb is better than prime Andrea pirlo) and let just wait for kdb to play full season before we made any judgement.

Thank you, I don't see how people will say wilshere is better. What has wilshere done? Even at arsenal the two spaniardsare better than him. Walcott is more important to the team than him. I don't see how he is a 'marquee' player. I'm looking forward to seeing kevin in the pl

are you saying kdb should be rated higher than Wilshire? It's funny how biased fans are. If a Liverpool fans says Coutinho is better than Oscar, their crazy. But KDB over Wilshire makes perfect sense. Similar with saying Bale is better than Hazard. Everyone in their right mind will see bale is more influential than hazard but don't say that around here.

I keep hearing injuries are to blame for his mediocrity yet he started almost 30 games last year but Arsenal went own a title winning type run once he was dropped for Ramsey.

The fact is during his best season he was playing next to a dominant player in Cesc Fabregas. He elevates his teammates game just like he did for Flamini, Hleb, Song, Diaby etc

Apparently he's a central midfielder but he can't play in the pivot because of his inability to defend and limited tactical understanding. Then apparently he's an AM but how many attacking midfielders out there score or assist at such a low rate?

Cleverly and Henderson totaled more goals and assists than he did even in his breakthrough season.

Sturridge is a better talent than Wilshere. That's a player who's injuries have actually affected his career greatly.

Also, let me question you on stats and your opinion on this. Oscar,a player I really rate and believe he is forever improving did not do too much stats wise but what he contributed overall was very good and was a good performer. if you looked at stats alone he would like he was under performing however stats are not the only thing but in 34 PL matches Oscar and Coutinho like literally have the near same amount of goals and assists although Coutinho has only played 13 PL games. What conclusions do you draw from that then? I don't believe Coutinho is better however my conclusion is don't let stats override the actual ability of a player and what they contribute to the team.

are you saying kdb should be rated higher than Wilshire? It's funny how biased fans are. If a Liverpool fans says Coutinho is better than Oscar, their crazy. But KDB over Wilshire makes perfect sense. Similar with saying Bale is better than Hazard. Everyone in their right mind will see bale is more influential than hazard but don't say that around here.

So tell me how and in what aspects of his game is wilshere the better player? As you seem to know all. Have you seem me comparing hazard to bale?

Similar with saying Bale is better than Hazard. Everyone in their right mind will see bale is more influential than hazard but don't say that around here.

Nobody said that. Not even me in the Hazard thread. You seem to read posts the wrong way...

WOW some people are really overrating Wilshere! he really is nothing special at all! he is a decent player, but no where near word class, i dont think he will ever be world class tbh, he is a good passer not great, he isnt good at taking players on and he cant finish! i dont see the hype that surrounds Wilshere! of course he is English so he will get hype, but he is nothing special at all!

This is how it is atm, true base on facts and stats, unbiased view:

Bale>Mata>Hazard>Cazorla>David Silva>Wilshere>Kevin>Oscar>Nasri>Nani>Valencia>Young

This is based on last season only. If it was based on their overall career than obviously Silva would be top and Kevin/Oscar bottom. Don't even try to argue that Bale is not the best out of them all ATM, he scored like 10 goals alone last season that could have been nominated for goal of the season and you don't win PFA if you are not one of the best in the league.

Bale>David Silva>Mata>Hazard>Cazorla>Wilshere>Kevin>Oscar>Nasri>Nani>Valencia>Young

This is based on last season only. If it was based on their overall career than obviously Silva would be top and Kevin/Oscar bottom. Don't even try to argue that Bale is not the best out of them all ATM, he scored like 10 goals alone last season that could have been nominated for goal of the season and you don't win PFA if you are not one of the best in the league.

Scotty Parker :clown: (was FWA tho?)

Based on last season, David Silva is in no way ahead of Mata. Silva had a horrid year.

Bale>David Silva>Mata>Hazard>Cazorla>Wilshere>Kevin>Oscar>Nasri>Nani>Valencia>Young

If you base it on stats, in what universe is Silva ahead of Mata, Hazard, and probably even Cazorla?