Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

in a TOP team ALL the squad players are stars ,,, That is what makes a TOP team

Tell that to City. Besides i wudnt consider v Ginkel, Moses and Schurrle to be stars(awesome players though). We were a top team last season and our squad had the like of Yossi fucking Benayouns and Marko fucking Marins.

You said in your first post that he was struggling to get into the Arsenal team. Then in your second post you state that he starts around 30 games.

Common sense will tell you 30 games in all competitions and by struggling the tail end of the season when Arsenal went on title winning form towards the end of the season when he was dropped for Ramsey, Rocisky played AM and Cazorla moved to LW.

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/122089/jack-wilshere?cc=5901

He didnt start the last 5 matches of the season and was used sparingly in the rest

http://twitter.com/MFworldfootball/status/324160163068141568/photo/1

Stats back me up as well.

BH-l82qCYAEeVpB.jpg

Somewhat outdated because its without their last 4 matches which they won.

He unbalances their team, good talent that doesn't really have a position. They should probably play him out wide.

Common sense will tell you 30 games in all competitions and by struggling the tail end of the season when Arsenal went on title winning form towards the end of the season when he was dropped for Ramsey, Rocisky played AM and Cazorla moved to LW.

Its hardly struggling.

He's young, he has came back from a long injury, so common sense should be able to tell you that Wenger isn't going to burn him out like he did two seasons ago.

Has an Iniesta esque approach to him, but much more physical.

For some reason, I feel he will play a more important part for the future of this squad than Mata, Hazard, and Oscar.

I don't think he's anything like Iniesta to be honest, he hasn't got that ball control Iniesta has, Iniesta is one of the few players that can roam around anywhere against anyone without the defenders getting to him, he is real menace.

KDB doesn't seem that patient. I really liked KDB on the right side against Milan, he was really good. He worked hard, and he rotated in the middle very well also. He's a very technical player, he's got a good cross, a good pass, good shot and good dribbling. If Steven Gerrard was an attacking player, he would be very similar to De Bruyne, we will just have to see where KDB is going to play, because he can play just about anywhere but he needs a position to stick to. I think it will either be right wing or centre midfield.

Probably has been posted before, but here are his assists and goals for Werder.

Love the first goal especially. I think we´ve got a real diamond with this one (The phrase "No shit Sherlock" just came to my mind whilst typing)

the 2:00 mark goal, not even Messi did that dribble. :P

Thanks a lot for the vid

Its hardly struggling.

He's young, he has came back from a long injury, so common sense should be able to tell you that Wenger isn't going to burn him out like he did two seasons ago.

Poor excuse.

Arsenal were a couple of points behind Spurs when he was dropped. No manager in their right mind would drop their supposedly best player in such a crucial part of the season that could potentially end up costing the club millions and the option to better players because of him potentially burning out.

He was dropped because he unbalanced the team and was outperformed by other players.

Poor excuse.

Arsenal were a couple of points behind Spurs when he was dropped. No manager in their right mind would drop their supposedly best player in such a crucial part of the season that could potentially end up costing the club millions and the option to better players because of him potentially burning out.

He was dropped because he unbalanced the team and was outperformed by other players.

It took you that long to think of something? Oh my oh my scared I missed your marvelous edit?

How about this, since I can tell you really want this and it's so important to you, I'll just tell you now, Kojo isn't going to reply with any common sense. There you go, you won the argument, you won the Internets, go on celebrate, it's a big day for you.

Oh Kojo you silly silly person, what a pathetic way to stop the argument, It just goes to show you have nothing to reply to, such a pathetic answer, oh youuuuuuu

Sorry to keep the Wilshere thing going, but at the moment Arsenal fans aren't that happy with his form, most want Ramsey starting over him for Hull. They say Wilshere doesn't contribute enough defensively and passing isn't good enough. KDB certainly is around Wilshere's level right now, good young players with the potential to be great, although like Slam Dunk said they are different players.