Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Someone starts a random bullshit rumour taken out of nowhere, people at talkchelsea panic and the paranoia starts.

If this guy is loaned out I will chop off my dick. Discussion over.

The random bullshit rumor came from Jose himself. He didn't say De Bruyne but it will probably be him or Moses, should Willian sign.

Someone starts a random bullshit rumour taken out of nowhere, people at talkchelsea panic and the paranoia starts.

If this guy is loaned out I will chop off my dick. Discussion over.

The random bullshit rumor came from Jose himself. He didn't say De Bruyne but it will probably be him or Moses, should Willian sign.

Wtf happened?? I was away for days without internet?

I am not concerned if Kdb wil be sent on loan or not ...becoz its imposible as jose has already confirmed he will stay this season ..

But what i am concerned is how many games he will be able to start with so many players in his position !?!? surely not a lot.....

I can understand the speculation or assumption that Moses looks likely the one to be loaned out given he's nowhere near the others in terms of quality but De Bruyne? If Mourinho wants to loan him out, he would have probably done so earlier in the summer. And it has already been said by his agent IIRC that De Bruyne will play for us this season because Mourinho wants to keep him.

Wtf happened?? I was away for days without internet?

Chelsea trying to hijack the Willian deal from Spurs, another attacking midfielder. Jose said 1 or more players will go on loan should we get him.

Mmmm i dont believe he will go on loan.

I can understand the speculation or assumption that Moses looks likely the one to be loaned out given he's nowhere near the others in terms of quality but De Bruyne? If Mourinho wants to loan him out, he would have probably done so earlier in the summer. And it has already been said by his agent IIRC that De Bruyne will play for us this season because Mourinho wants to keep him.

It wouldn't make sense and I hope you're right. But neither does signing Willian in my opinion. Even though it would add quality, how is Jose going to keep them all happy, especially in a WC year?

Mmmm i dont believe he will go on loan.

It's a possiblilty...

...I don't agree with this Willian move at all. I think it's pointless because we don't need him, but KDB could be steered towards a loan move if he felt the pecking order was too conjested and he won't get much playing time.

A loan move to a Serie A club like Napoli would be interesting for him. They already have a Belgian player at the club Dries Mertens, whom they signed from PSV, so he'd settle in quickly and get plenty of game time...

...but that's IF he decided a move on loan would be the best option for him. Unless Willian really wants to join Chelsea and add his quality to the side. I can see KDB going out on loan again... which to some degree I don't want to see because against Hull, he looked outstanding, and a player that Mourinho wants to see more of.

It wouldn't make sense and I hope you're right. But neither does signing Willian in my opinion. Even though it would add quality, how is Jose going to keep them all happy, especially in a WC year?

Tell me about it. I also can't understand why are we getting Willian.

And De Bruyne recently said this about having the trust of Mourinho and his rotation/competition for places..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8879734/chelseas-kevin-de-bruyne-delighted-to-have-the-faith-of-jose-mourinho

In a 2-3 midfield:

Ramires/Lampard Oscar/Van Ginkel etc..

Willian/De Bruyne. Mata/De Bruyne/Oscar Hazard/Schurrle

In a 4-3-3:

Ramires/De Bruyne Lampard/Essien Oscar/Van Ginkel etc..

Willian/Mata. (Rooney or Eto'o?) Hazard/Schurrle

There'll be other formations we will play at various stages but no point revisiting that subject yet again when there's folks unable to accept that fact.

It's quite funny how suddenly KDB is out of everyone's first team XI now.

Well, you know they always like new fashionable 'toys' to indulge themselves and play with. Those other 'toys' are old already. No longer in trend and it's now disregarded like yesterday's garbage..

People seriously undervalue the importance of a squad, proved in the summer when Cavani looked likely to come here, we got this over-reaction of "Lukaku will never play games, he's finished, he won't get any minutes this season OMG OMG OMG", now we are getting the same here.

Also at the end of the day being at one of the top clubs in world football, then it's a dog eat dog world, survival of the fittest, do you think Drogba lasted so long because we spent £24m on him? He lasted 8 years because he was better than his competition, Gudjohnsen already here? and what, Crespo coming back? challenge accepted, Shevchenco for £30m? bitch please. Assuming Moses goes there will be 6 players challenging for 3 places, so if KDB performs better than 3 of them, he's in the team.

I seriously hope the Belgium has the "Drogba attitude" towards this transfer and not the one 90% of the fans have.

Its not always like that Tomo, first thing that pops to my mind is a situation between Sturridge and Torres last season where the latter was promised to be first choice by Roman Abramovich after Munich (Torres admited it when speaking to spanish press afterwards). Studge knew he had to play like Messi every game to have a chance of starting.

So yes, sometimes its not solely about footballing skills but about other things too. This is why I feel sorry for Moses, if he was paid 20M pounds like Schürrle was, he wouldn't have been loaned out. Simple as that.

People seriously undervalue the importance of a squad, proved in the summer when Cavani looked likely to come here, we got this over-reaction of "Lukaku will never play games, he's finished, he won't get any minutes this season OMG OMG OMG", now we are getting the same here.

Also at the end of the day being at one of the top clubs in world football, then it's a dog eat dog world, survival of the fittest, do you think Drogba lasted so long because we spent £24m on him? He lasted 8 years because he was better than his competition, Gudjohnsen already here? and what, Crespo coming back? challenge accepted, Shevchenco for £30m? bitch please. Assuming Moses goes there will be 6 players challenging for 3 places, so if KDB performs better than 3 of them, he's in the team.

I seriously hope the Belgium has the "Drogba attitude" towards this transfer and not the one 90% of the fans have.

I was hoping Cavani would come, because we were short of strikers in this squad. That's not the same with Willian and the positions he will likely take up for this team.

At the same time, a quality player is a quality addition to any team...so there's always that positive to look at.