Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

It is not that he should be sold, he already came out and said he will leave if he doesn't start more so basically he looks like he won't be willing to fight for his place. To be fair I knew it was always gonna come to this anyway, you never get 2 top class players for every single position and keep them happy. Many of the top class players are very ambitious and they want to be playing all the time so no matter how much rotation it is never gonna work well.

Follow quite closely what happens around KDB, yeah I know:) as far as I know nothing like that has been said by him, the Second coach of the NT tho said that his situation shouldn't stay like that till after january for his chances to go to Brasil.

Lol come on guys he's not going to Anderlecht. The Belgian league is comprised of teams with lots of young talents with some older guys who for one reason or another weren't able to make it in the big five leagues. It's getting better but De Bruyne is too good for Anderlecht. He could get a loan at 1/2 to 2/3rds of the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, PL, and La Ligue 1 teams and start. He needs to play on a full time basis and he'd be be best off with a loan/sale to a Wolfsburg/ Sevilla, Heck I'm sure Southampton would take him and start him.

Some of you guys are giving up on him too soon. Given the recent results, I'm sure he'll get his chance rather sooner than later. Two squad selections in a row. First midfielder to come off the bench against Schalke & solid performance there. Immediately set up a goal scoring opportunity, would've scored himself if not for bad passing by Ba. Yes yes I can feel his momentum arriving.

KDB never once said he wants to leave Chelsea. If you want to quote the papers, quote them properly.

Yup, to Manure, Ars, Dort, Leverk,...

Southampton, Sevilla, Wolfsburg would be 3 steps back, he won't do that this season.

Up until last week I thought KDB was certain to go in January, but not anymore with the likes of Lampard & Oscar losing form. Mourinho will call on him shortly and will not allow him to leave (even if that might be a better solution for KDB).

Feel bad for KDB, he seems to have all the tools required to become a classy midfielder.

Unfortunately, his chances at Chelsea will be limited for the forseeable future (unless one of our AM's gets injured).

I don't want KDB to be sold..but out of our current AM's, he's the most likely to go.

All I read, KDB is young, he needs to adapt...

Then, adapt to what ? How is he going to crack into the lineup ?

Perhaps, he ought to arrange for kidnapping of Mata, Oscar...?

It´s sad to see it. Promised mountains, sunshine by the sea, but ended with a downpour of cats & dogs in London.

If KDB is terrible in tackling, then what chance does he have in Jose´s lineup ? None, I feel.

Belgium head coach believes KDB should seek football away from Chelsea.

Now, this tells me. Either KDB moves or he won´t play him.

To stagnate on the bench, it won´t help the kid.

9 games in the month december, 7 of them PL, one CL and let's hope we have that first place in the bag after Basel, december is the month we'll see him get his minutes.

If he doesn't get opportunities In that month, it's a lost year for him, and that would make me a sad panda, because one i'm a HARDCORE KDB fanboy, and second I want him to succeed at Chelsea not some random team.

9 games in the month december, 7 of them PL, one CL and let's hope we have that first place in the bag after Basel, december is the month we'll see him get his minutes.

If he doesn't get opportunities In that month, it's a lost year for him, and that would make me a sad panda, because one i'm a HARDCORE KDB fanboy, and second I want him to succeed at Chelsea not some random team.

Our AM's aren't exactly setting the world alight lately, I think his chances are improving. Should get a chance if he plays well vs Colombia with Jose in the stands.

No point loaning him anymore, unless loaning gonna make him scores 10 goals and have 15-20 assists he is finished here. He will never be the regular player he wants. Not because he is lazy or not talented but just that others are better such as Oscar, Hazard and Mata who can't even get in the team atm. Best bet would be to sell him for £15m to some German team like Worlfburg or Leverkusen and see him play because we are wasting his career here.

The best would be to sell him to Bvb and get one of their players in return...