Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

It's Italy, you never know with players from there.. But seems to be better than Cuadrado

Italy seems to have good midfielders, that's where their league strength lies. While Spanish League have better attacking players

Milner

+

One of: Koke/Pogba/Reus/Bale/Isco/Griezmann/Sterling

+

English backup GK: Butland/Ruddy/etc.

+

Promote some of our youngsters into the first team: RLC, Ake over Mikel, Bamford over Drogba etc.

=

A happy fan. I'm not asking for much, just the bare essentials :).

Not exactly. €28m+8m in bonuses (bonuses like Juve winning the treble with him) + two young players from Juve valued at €4 million. In a way its 40m euros total.

Only one year left on his contract.

IMO Juve got ripped here a bit. Dybala had one relatively great season and like you said, just one year left. Few years ago it was Pastore, last year Iturbe, this year Dybala. I would think twice before spending this amount on such player. And Juve has fair share of players in such position already. Tevez, Morata, Llorente, Berardi and Coman.

But if he is a success, he could lift Juve on next step I guess.

IMO Juve got ripped here a bit. Dybala had one relatively great season and like you said, just one year left. Few years ago it was Pastore, last year Iturbe, this year Dybala. I would think twice before spending this amount on such player. And Juve has fair share of players in such position already. Tevez, Morata, Llorente, Berardi and Coman.

But if he is a success, he could lift Juve on next step I guess.

Heard Madrid want to sign Morata back, and actually I could see that happening. He show the sign by not celebrating the goals. If I were him, and don't want ever go back to Madrid again, I will celebrate ala Adebayor.