Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Couldn't see Di Maria sold after just one season. It will only leave bad images for LVG and MU

Think he hasnt started a match since the sending off against Arsenal. LvG doesnt give a fuck about image or what people think just like in that interview.

I can totally see DiMaria leaving TBH.

Think he hasnt started a match since the sending off against Arsenal. LvG doesnt give a fuck about image or what people think just like in that interview.

I can totally see DiMaria leaving TBH.

If that is the case, clubs who want to buy him will be limited though. Barca and Bayern doesn't need him. If Bayern need winger they will go all out for Reus imo. I'm not sure about PSG, as if they are interested since the beginning, they should have try last season.

Considering Rooney or Januzaj as no 10. I could see they will sell Mata and sign Bale. Maybe they will sign another striker too though.

So their team will be

New striker

RVP

Falcao

Bale Rooney Depay

Di Maria Januzaj Young

Don't think both RVP and Falcao will be on Man Utd next season

Don't think both RVP and Falcao will be on Man Utd next season

My die hard MU fan friend told me Falcao loan will be extended for 6 months. About RVP, couldn't find any rumour he will leave soon. It is possible both will stay, at least until January next year.

I'm not sure about PSG, as if they are interested since the beginning, they should have try last season.

Think a certain 50mln pound signing was the reason for them not trying... :ph34r:

Hopefully DiMaria to PSG is the first domino that would lead us to signing top top attacking player. Similar to how Gervinho to Roma helped Le Arse land Ozil...

Think a certain 50mln pound signing was the reason for them not trying... :ph34r:

Hmm, probably.

But do they need another winger though? Don't think Di Maria want to go to French league also. I'm still thinking Mata who will be sold this summer.

We should keep an eye on Real Madrid. All seasons that they finish without titles, make a revolution on his team, and some great players can be interesting for us.

Tbf to Real they always revolutionize their squad :lol:

I like the view of the market right now conveyed by Jose's words. http://www.espnfc.com.ve/chelsea/story/2450854/jose-mourinho-chelsea-dont-need-dramatic-changes

there are a small group of players who are not elite and a handful of players who are elite and there are too many clubs that want to sign players. some positions don't even have a truly desirable elite-caliber player.

I like the view of the market right now conveyed by Jose's words. http://www.espnfc.com.ve/chelsea/story/2450854/jose-mourinho-chelsea-dont-need-dramatic-changes

thereare a small group of players who are not elite and a handful of players who are elite and there are too many clubs that want to sign players. some positions don't even have a truly desirable elite-caliber player.

If we want to achieve something big in CL next year we must improve our squad. At least sign one world-class/elite player like Griezmaan or Koke.

If we want to achieve something big in CL next year we must improve our squad. At least sign one world-class/elite player like Griezmaan or Koke.

Sure, that's true, but we'll see if it's possible to sign one of only a few out there. There's not much to choose from. I think this generation looks weak on footballing talent at the moment, but we'll see. Getting someone like Morgan Schneiderlin is still not a bad thought either.

Sure, that's true, but we'll see if it's possible to sign one of only a few out there. There's not much to choose from. I think this generation looks weak on footballing talent at the moment, but we'll see. Getting someone like Morgan Schneiderlin is still not a bad thought either.

I agree with you

I agree with Jose. Manchester will spend 200million, city will spend 100million , bayern will spent also 100million and jose and wenger also have been oferred 100million war chest. Then theres liverpool psg dortmund and all the other clubs.

And last button and least the completly insane man Florentino Perez.

The market is out of hands

I think that would be a BIG mistake to think that because we have won Premier League and League Cup we do not need to make big signings because our rivals will be strongly reinforced with great signings and if we do not do the same next year we run the danger of falling behind in respect of our rivals.

Obviously we need not spend 300 million pounds, but we need to improve those things that can be improved with some great signing.

For example, I think
Varane It is a mandatory signing. Maybe they will be about 30 million pounds. A TOP centre-back for the next decade.

Koke to recover the style of play of the beginning of the season. 44 million pounds or 30 + Filipe.

Griezmann as a right-winger and occasionally substitute Diego Costa as forward. 44 million pounds.

In total would be roughly 118 million pounds. And maybe one player as Kondogbia or Khedira if Mikel leaves our team.

I think we can not stay behind with respect to our rivals if next year we want to compete for all trophies.

Regards.

I think Koke is a very desirable target. The inflation of a top player's price is crazy right now, so it should be an interesting endeavor to sign him if it's even possible when the player himself says he's going nowhere.

I don't believe Koke, nor Pogba are coming to Chelsea this summer, so we might as well start thinking about someone else for CM.

I think that would be a BIG mistake to think that because we have won Premier League and League Cup we do not need to make big signings because our rivals will be strongly reinforced with great signings and if we do not do the same next year we run the danger of falling behind in respect of our rivals.

Obviously we need not spend 300 million pounds, but we need to improve those things that can be improved with some great signing.

For example, I think Varane It is a mandatory signing. Maybe they will be about 30 million pounds. A TOP centre-back for the next decade.

Koke to recover the style of play of the beginning of the season. 44 million pounds or 30 + Filipe.

Griezmann as a right-winger and occasionally substitute Diego Costa as forward. 44 million pounds.

In total would be roughly 118 million pounds. And maybe one player as Kondogbia or Khedira if Mikel leaves our team.

I think we can not stay behind with respect to our rivals if next year we want to compete for all trophies.

Regards.

I hate to be this guy but thinking we should get Varane, Koke and Griezmann is being unrealistic.

How can Varane be a "mandatory" signing when he gets starts in the CL semi finals for Real Madrid? they obviuosly want him to stay and they're not suckers, they would let Varane know he's wanted.

I know you think Atletico are a small club compare to others, but how can you possibly think we "Should" sign Koke and Griezmann? it means 120m euros, it means Atletico have to build their midfield in one summer, it means two of Atletico big stars wants to leave in the same summer, when we're talking about a very unified side. Sometimes people talk like Chelsea are the only club who wants to improve, and its all about us.

Out of those three, i would be happy with Griezmann. Cant see us getting the other two. The 2nd mission is to get the right CM, which i dont really know who could that be, Schneiderlin is the only name i got. And for CB, Terry anyway will start the season as a starter, think Stones will be enough to compete with Zouma and maybe Cahill if he stays.