Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

how much would people evaluate muller for?

i think he definitely is world class. brilliant goal scorer, brilliant ALL ROUND PLAYER, first touch, workrate, speed, defending, headers and most importantly , mentally one of the strongest players out there.

if pogba is worth 70mil or koke is worth 44mil, muller should be about the same value if not higher.

i think he definitely is world class. brilliant goal scorer, brilliant ALL ROUND PLAYER, first touch, workrate, speed, defending, headers and most importantly , mentally one of the strongest players out there.

if pogba is worth 70mil or koke is worth 44mil, muller should be about the same value if not higher.

Muller is not a flashy player and would not go for that much, although he should be worth more than Griezman and Cuardado. Amazing player.

I think he's one of the most intelligent footballers out there. Always seems to make the right choices when I watch him.

According to Marca, Liverpool are after Inigo Martinez for 20 million.

http://www.marca.com/2015/05/13/futbol/equipos/real_sociedad/1431516329.html

What do you think about this player @supporter, ?

Hi friend!

Inigo Martinez is a good player for Liverpool, but not for Chelsea. He is a type of player like Laporte or Varane but I think Inigo Martinez has a lower level to them. A step lower.

It is the typical player who has appeared in Spain in the last years; with ability to get the ball from behind without hitting balls with nonsense, able to play with a lot of maturity and leadership despite being a fairly young player, strong in the tackle ... Also he is the typical player from Pais Vasco always strongly on the grass and with lots of courage.

I think he can be a good player for Liverpool. For example, in Spain he could play perfectly in Atletico Madrid or Valencia, but not for Real Madrid or Barcelona. Although perhaps 20 million pounds are many millions, but Real Sociedad never sell cheap.

Regards.

greizemann, koke, pogba, kondogbia, varane, godin, lacazette, benteke

some really good names being thrown out their.

this window seems to be very different from the previous one. the last one seemed so obvious. everyone knew we wanted a ST, LB, CM. ST and LB were almost sureshot since may itself. only doubt was CM and we got lucky with cesc and pounced on the oppurtunity.

this window is about building the squad. adding depth, while keeping the class consistent too. would be very interesting to see what we have planned.

for me the priorities for different positions would be:

1. CM - koke/pogba/alcantara/schneiderlein(last resort)

2. AM - reus/bale/greizemann (still very unsure about him if he actually fits in as a RW)

3. 2nd GK - please no rob green. for god's sake, no green!!!!

4. CB - with GC hitting form and zouma performing like a star whenever given half an oppurtunity, think we dont need a CB right now. have a few on loan too like kalas and omerou.

5. strikers - costa and remy are 2 very good strikers. buying someone like lacazette/benteke for 20+mil seems such a waste of money considering the amount of time they would get to make an impact. this extra 20+mil would be better spent in trying to get reus instead of greizemann. plus, i would love it if the 3rd striker role went to bamford. the guy deserves his chance.

Just been thinking, if Mou was honest regarding Oscar comments, that means Oscar will stay here next season with big role. Do we even need Koke/Pogba/whoever then?

No we don't.

That's why Griezmann makes more sense.

In fact Griezmann is the better value then say Bale.

I would love Bale, but United will put out more money. And we don't want to enter into a bidding war.

Griezmann can do just as a good job and will come for less then Bale.

No we don't.

That's why Griezmann makes more sense.

In fact Griezmann is the better value then say Bale.

I would love Bale, but United will put out more money. And we don't want to enter into a bidding war.

Griezmann can do just as a good job and will come for less then Bale.

With Depay at United, will they realy go after Bale too? I mean they will most probably target CB like Hummels, Clyne and top CM. I dont think they will go 80m on Bale unless they sell Di Maria, RVP.

With Depay at United, will they realy go after Bale too? I mean they will most probably target CB like Hummels, Clyne and top CM. I dont think they will go 80m on Bale unless they sell Di Maria, RVP.

Considering Rooney or Januzaj as no 10. I could see they will sell Mata and sign Bale. Maybe they will sign another striker too though.

So their team will be

New striker

RVP

Falcao

Bale Rooney Depay

Di Maria Januzaj Young

Would you be happy with Depay when you can get Bale?

Depay is more of something for the future, kinda like we did with Zouma. I would still go for Bale.

Would you be happy with Depay when you can get Bale?

Depay is more of something for the future, kinda like we did with Zouma. I would still go for Bale.

If Depay was RW, I would definately consider him for Chelsea. And if we bought Depay for 30m for example, I wouldnt pay another 80m to get bale because 1.) Depay would get into team sooner or later and would improve us 2.) I would spend 80m or whatever on Cm, Cb.

My guesses - Di Maria would go to PSG or Bayern, but i dont know if United can get Bale, only if Real gets Pogba/Verratti.

Couldn't see Di Maria sold after just one season. It will only leave bad images for LVG and MU