Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lol, what's with all the worried here. His comments simply make sense with the exact condition at the moment, and with the fact that no superstar player declared they want to leave. If someone like Fabregas last season, surprisingly become available, we will in for sure. Last season, if Fabregas staying at Barca, I suspect Jose will not bother it, as he will signed another CM as a target.

I think market will be blown out this year.

Real will be pissed after not winning single title, Bayern will be pissed about not getting in final again, plus they will want to replace older and injured players, Manchester will repeat last summer, Liverpool, Arsenal will surely spend big on at least one player, PSG is PSG, City will go mad trying to build new team, then you have Wolfsburg, Monaco, Valencia, Juve, Soton, Tottenham, Atletico, Inter, Roma who will certainly want a bit of attention on market too.

We are reportedly interested in Anwar El Ghazi

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11607303/Chelsea-transfer-news-and-rumours-Jose-Mourinho-keen-on-Ajax-starlet-Anwar-El-Ghazi.html

20 years old, 41 matches 10 goals 9 assists this season

Bertrand Traore is 19, 32 matches 15 goals 6 assists for Vitesse this season. They are both RWs.

Jose Mourinho has finalised a list of selected targets for this summer: Griezmann, Coentrão, Lacazette, Varane & Guaita. #CFC (via @abolapt)

It's on their site ? I can't find it ...

Anyway, this list looks realistic to me. Though if we are signing Griezmann it's automatic agreement to go for someone creative as well.

United will imo get Depay, Hummels, Clyne, maybe Gundogan, cant see them getting a real superstar other than those players. A lot will need to happen so they could sign Bale or anyone of this status..

Those push United into being troubling title contenders with, they really just need a solid CB and CM and they will be seriously fighting for the title next season.

I would love Traore here next season.

But it would be a fantastic summer if we get just Reus. I would be over the moon if we did - it would complete our AM 3. The only way he could possibly be a better signing would be if he's English. Maybe alternative is Sterling. Griezmann reminds me of a rich man's Salah - ie good in a free role but less so when he has defensive responsibility.

Beyond that for me, every other buy is a luxury, especially now RLC is establishing himself at CM. Koke for me is not coming here and not worth the hassle of making it happen.

I'd like to see Mikel out for Ake, maybe Ramires if we get an offer for him - he can be replaced by somebody English, especially since he is nothing special.

The final person who would add something to the squad would be Schweinsteiger. Experienced, can play CM or DM, and Bayern seem to want to be rid of him. Could replace Ramires infact.

José has been hammering this "we don't need much," and "we won't get into bidding wars for players with crazy prices" points for a while now. Keeps saying "we need only a couple of new players to motivate the squad."

That sounds conservative to me. Of course José is a master at disguising his intentions but I just doubt at this point that we'll be in for any of these big names.

Don't worry. Club is cleared from 50m£ deficit made in 2012/13 and Torres ballast. From this summer starts new monitoring period without those 2 weights.

We really don't have to sell in order to buy now ... Chelsea's last season turnover was ~320m£, this season will be similar, but from next season with new Yokohama deal and Champions League money it will be over 360m£. That's almost 500m€ ! I don't know where idea that Chelsea don't have their own money come from.

Whatever Jose is saying it's irrelevant when it comes to transfer market. Besides I doubt that he has more than 25% to say. He himself admitted several times that he doesn't do dealings, he's only 'football person' who only coaches what he has. He said that he has his ideas but he discuss it with other people in the club.

He deals with the transfer questions smartly though it's difficult to take his words for granted. Last season for example he was very happy with all 3 strikers (4 if you count Lukaku), not year later they all went in one summer.

Oh and the most important thing he said last week : "If you ask me if what we have is enough for next season I say clearly that's not enough". Anyone missed it ?

Beyond that for me, every other buy is a luxury, especially now RLC is establishing himself at CM. Koke for me is not coming here and not worth the hassle of making it happen.

Did I miss something? Last time I checked RLC hadn't played a full game for the 1st team all season long. Way to go before calling that "establishing".

I hate to be this guy but thinking we should get Varane, Koke and Griezmann is being unrealistic.

How can Varane be a "mandatory" signing when he gets starts in the CL semi finals for Real Madrid? they obviuosly want him to stay and they're not suckers, they would let Varane know he's wanted.

I know you think Atletico are a small club compare to others, but how can you possibly think we "Should" sign Koke and Griezmann? it means 120m euros, it means Atletico have to build their midfield in one summer, it means two of Atletico big stars wants to leave in the same summer, when we're talking about a very unified side. Sometimes people talk like Chelsea are the only club who wants to improve, and its all about us.

Out of those three, i would be happy with Griezmann. Cant see us getting the other two. The 2nd mission is to get the right CM, which i dont really know who could that be, Schneiderlin is the only name i got. And for CB, Terry anyway will start the season as a starter, think Stones will be enough to compete with Zouma and maybe Cahill if he stays.

1) Griezmann. Easy, big money for them, Vietto already lined up as a replacement for 20m€, so they have 40m€ in the bank.

2) Koke. He's one player that Atletico own in 100%, therefore they wouldn't have to share this transfer with insurance companies. They still have huge debts.

And 120m€ is like 75% of their turnover !! I really don't think they are in the position to reject this.

3) Varane. Just watch this space. I'm sure we will pressure this transfer hard. Real already checked on Laporte in January and offered Illaramendi as a sweeter but Bilbao only wanted full 42m€.

But if Varane really doesn't want to come or/and Real doesn't want to sell, it's not good. Then we'd have to bid for Laporte, Manolas or Sokratis I think.

Every 3 transfers are doable. If some are not attaiable I hope we don't settle for (as always inferior) cheaper alternatives but equal goods.

Out: Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Cuadrado, Luis

In: Schneiderlin, Khedira, Kovacic, Griezmann, Leftback

My interest in Pogba is dwindling, the fee will be far too extravagant. Last time I posted my ins and outs he would have been the No1 target. Similar thinking revolving around Koke

We need to stop Kovacic from becoming either a premier league opponent or a Barcelona player.

I've seen enough from Cuadrado, I think we'll be better off not giving him 'time' next season. Very poorly rounded player I'm confused how he ever came on Mourinho's radar, Mourinho is pretty predictable in his preference of versatility over polarized players.

Khedira is an easy decision; big German > big Nigerian.

I'm not sure what the market is looking like for leftbacks... Coentrao is a massive risk, more likely than not a bad decision. He's a really talented well rounded leftback don't get me wrong, but also one of the most injury prone players I've ever seen.

I think we could really improve our ball movement while still maintaining (if not improving) the same level of defensive solidity with these changes.

How good is Filipe Anderson? A lot of bayern fans think he's a good enough dribbler to replace one of robben or ribery.

Or is he another overrated Italian league player?

It's Italy, you never know with players from there.. But seems to be better than Cuadrado