Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

yeah and Matic will defend everything riight?

People are so naive. Thinking we will sign Isco and Reus and turn into attacking side ala barca.

That side looks weak as fuck to begin with, not to mention Mou will never play open in crucial games such as finals which means buying these players is useless.

Schneiderlin, Imbula etc are players we will target.

Isco and Reus are good defensively, better than Fabregas. However I agree we with Mourinho we would never play with this lineup :)

Heard Madrid want to sign Morata back, and actually I could see that happening. He show the sign by not celebrating the goals. If I were him, and don't want ever go back to Madrid again, I will celebrate ala Adebayor.

That's you. Just because he didn't celebrate the goals doesn't mean he is on his way back. It's pretty normal for players to do. Even Sturridge didn't celebrate when he scored against us some time ago.

That's you. Just because he didn't celebrate the goals doesn't mean he is on his way back. It's pretty normal for players to do. Even Sturridge didn't celebrate when he scored against us some time ago.

The rumour is true though, from local Spanish media. Also heard that they will sell Benzema, to leave a place for Morata.

Yes about the celebration maybe it just me who think about that. Sturridge is a nice guy choosing not to celebrate in PL. But I feel Morata in CL semis has all the rights to celebrate the goals, because Madrid basically dumped him, and then he single handedly trash Madrid back, it's all about the adrenaline and situation he should have celebrate it in 'normal' condition. Vice versa, David Luiz said that he won't celebrate, yet he really celebrate the goal because carried on with the situation.

My feeling said Morata will want to come back to Madrid if they wanted him back.

The rumour is true though, from local Spanish media. Also heard that they will sell Benzema, to leave a place for Morata.

Yes about the celebration maybe it just me who think about that. Sturridge is a nice guy choosing not to celebrate in PL. But I feel Morata in CL semis has all the rights to celebrate the goals, because Madrid basically dumped him, and then he single handedly trash Madrid back, it's all about the adrenaline and situation he should have celebrate it in 'normal' condition. Vice versa, David Luiz said that he won't celebrate, yet he really celebrate the goal because carried on with the situation.

My feeling said Morata will want to come back to Madrid if they wanted him back.

They have a buy back clause in his contract, so no doubt they'll resign him at some point. Just like they did with Carvajal.

yeah and Matic will defend everything riight?

People are so naive. Thinking we will sign Isco and Reus and turn into attacking side ala barca.

That side looks weak as fuck to begin with, not to mention Mou will never play open in crucial games such as finals which means buying these players is useless.

Schneiderlin, Imbula etc are players we will target.

Tbf the only reason why Matic is overloaded is because he has to shore up the lack of pace in our defence. Varane solves that problem. But ok put Koke in there and put Cesc up top instead of Isco and you have an invincible team.

Platini: "FFP rules will be eased"

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9855591/platini-reveals-uefas-ffp-rules-to-be-eased

Will allow more investments from club owners. Desicon will be made in the end of June.

Very good news for us, PSG, City, and Seria A clubs.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9855591/platini-reveals-uefas-ffp-rules-to-be-eased

Will allow more investments from club owners. Desicon will be made in the end of June.

For us not at all.

We are on the edge of being as big as those old, fundamental clubs like Real, Bayern, Barca and Man Utd. Everything was going in the right direction. We have loan system in place. Our turnover is about 320m£ now, will bump to over 360m£ next season and to about 415m£ from 2016/17 which is ~550m€ (Real turnover in 2012/13 which was highest in the world). With Stamford Bridge heading for development the corner is turned.

And now we again are going to face battle with City and PSG ?? City signed every player we were interested in 2009-2011 period (Robinho, Tevez, Silva, Toure, Aguero). City just invested 200m£ in fucking Academy and they are back to endless spending with all this money ? Not to mention PSG.

It's not good for us. We have to be decisive in the market because City are coming I think.

For us not at all.

We are on the edge of being as big as those old, fundamental clubs like Real, Bayern, Barca and Man Utd. Everything was going in the right direction. We have loan system in place. Our turnover is about 320m£ now, will bump to over 360m£ next season and to about 415m£ from 2016/17 which is ~550m€ (Real turnover in 2012/13 which was highest in the world). With Stamford Bridge heading for development the corner is turned.

And now we again are going to face battle with City and PSG ?? City signed every player we were interested in 2009-2011 period (Robinho, Tevez, Silva, Toure, Aguero). City just invested 200m£ in fucking Academy and they are back to endless spending with all this money ? Not to mention PSG.

It's not good for us. We have to be decisive in the market because City are coming I think.

You're saying some interesting things, i dont know if you're right or wrong tbh. You think we could compete with Bayern, Real, United and Barcelona financialy? (with FFP)

Are we really in the same level or a little behind those 4 teams? if we'll continue to be just a little behind, i prefer the world without FFP, let PSG and CIty get stronger but we'll get stronger too. Although for now the talk is about "Easing" the rules, not removing them completely.

Btw, Tevez, Silva, Toure? i dont remember them as real targets.

Said it before and still mean it today, FFP should be only about preventing Porstmouth cases again.

It should never be about impeding awesome owners like Roman putting their money in the club.

They should make it possible that these owners that put money into their team won't be a short term thing like Malaga.

But they are in the long run like Roman so far has shown.

Let City and PSG continue to spend if their owners are for real. Should not hinder them.

FFP is the best thing that ever happened to Chelsea.

How?

Maybe without FFP we already had a line up of Matic-Cesc- top CM-Hazard-Reus/top RW-Costa, maybe another top CB... For about two seasons.

We are handling FFP very well, but the only benefit in having FFP is maybe City who handled it not as good as us. But they spended a lot of money in that period, just didnt spended it right. And they can still do a lot of good things with the money of the players they will sell. They could probably turn the corner and improve their situation (with FFP).

City's net spend in last two seaons - 150m pounds.

It made the club more conscious rather than just lavishly throwing money at players. Because of FFP they have made better buys, (Cesc, Matic, Costa) etc. As well as encouraging to integrate youth and maintain stability. It has made the club fiscally responsible. I think FFP is great.

I get you, but those are all assumptions, not facts. Maybe, after seasons of stupidity, we would have gone smart and responsible without FFP. Youth? still not relevent to the 1st team inspirations.

About FFP in general - its really bad for football, it means the same clubs with huge money and income (Bayern, United, Barca, Real) + the clubs who already had a rich owner and spended big before FFP (Chelsea, City, PSG), those clubs are way above all others and will stay there. It made the gaps between those clubs to the others a lot bigger financially. Other clubs cant dream of getting to this level, a rich owner cant come and spend big money. It means those 7 clubs are golden, no entrance for anyone else. And i think it also means Bayern, United, Barca, Real will always be a lot more comfortable than us, City and PSG. They would never have to worry about FFP. We do. But im not a financiall expert, Blue Colored Sky says we are already in the level of those 4 clubs, i hope he is right.

I think it's more about how quickly we closed the gap.

we may not be at the same level as them but we certainly got really close in just a decade. what we've accomplished so far is nothing short of brilliant. It's an incredible feat to take such a turn in so few years. We're a marketing book case in the works. So even if we're not on their level yet, Barça, real Madrid and Bayern have been building their brand for a very long time. The fact we're included in the same conversation and make the top five lists such as Delloite's and Forbes' is something unbelievable. I believe that's what makes the haters even more bitter because it's remarkable. We may not be there yet, but it's only a matter of time.

My intuition suggests that the mixture of players potentially landing in Old Trafford for next season will compose a superior attack to ours. Center midfield may be their only soft area when they're done spending.

Two big back line signings, one striker, perhaps one CM with experience or high potential and it's on for the title. Mueller and Depay are excellent choices. Louis might have that Dutch-German-English mix that could prove deadly.

But... Chelsea can do well with the Brazil-French-formerYugos-English mix.

I'll be sad to see Mueller in a Red Devils' kit. Sharp player who can finish in every way possible. It's been said that Bayern will keep Pep, so the Mueller story looks likely.

Another note: I still like a couple of the CMs that came out of Wigan: McCarthy and McArthur. We have Matic, but it would be nice to have a workhorse similar to that kind of player break into the Chelsea squad soon. Who it will be, I don't know.