Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

LB:

Shaw/R.Rodriguez/Coentrao

CB: Mangala/Caulker/Godin/Benatia/Howedes/Zouma

CM: Witsel/Pogba/Vidal/Strootman/Bender/Gustavo/Song/Guarin

CF:

Rooney/Suarez/Falcao/Costa/keep Lukaku

Main players we should target in january/summer...

Guarin supposedly OTW to Chelsea at the beginning of January. I already liked this player, so it makes me happy to see this--hoping it will be finalized quickly.

Need to sign one more CM IMO, but this would be a good start to January.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/in-evidenza/edicola-gds-accordo-inter-chelsea-guarin-parte-a-gennaio-col-milan-99940

Anyone who is closely watching Caulker here? How is he doing this season? Would he fit us here as future CB or is he more like Cahill?

i was suprised when avb sold caulker but kept players like kaboul in the squad... i have watched only a few cardiff match but he has not been a stand out player in any of the matches (hard to do that for a team like cardiff, no disrespect)...

i was suprised when avb sold caulker but kept players like kaboul in the squad... i have watched only a few cardiff match but he has not been a stand out player in any of the matches (hard to do that for a team like cardiff, no disrespect)...

Howdy pal,

it´s you here again.

Are Chelsea gonna go shopping soon ?

The next two weeks, Arsenal, Swansea, Liverpool & Southampton. Can Chelsea go through it with 10 or 12 points, then add a player or two into their roster ?

Perhaps, as our bombastic Jose said, the club is in " transition ? " Therefore, no players are going to be bought ?

Anyone who is closely watching Caulker here? How is he doing this season? Would he fit us here as future CB or is he more like Cahill?

He's got more potential than Cahill...but he's got too many connections with Tottenham, there's no way he'd join Chelsea

Howdy pal,

it´s you here again.

Are Chelsea gonna go shopping soon ?

The next two weeks, Arsenal, Swansea, Liverpool & Southampton. Can Chelsea go through it with 10 or 12 points, then add a player or two into their roster ?

Perhaps, as our bombastic Jose said, the club is in " transition ? " Therefore, no players are going to be bought ?

i honestly feel we can/will get about 9-12 points out these 4 games... which will be good enough i feel.

also what jose says has to be taken with a pinch of salt. he also said that it will be rooney or bust... we all know what happened there.

amyways, buying a new DM is a must. we are being linked with guarin and i honestly have no idea how he is. i would have prefered buying sven bender/witsel. but i feel its essential to buy a new DM otherwise, this up and down roller coaster of chelsea would continue...

Its not a transfer window without some Hulk rumors!

Chelsea on the verge of a deal to recruit Hulk (ESPN Brazil)

Chelsea to reignite their interest in Hulk as the striker is preparing to leave Zenit Saint Petersburg. (Izvestia- Russian Paper)

Its probably bs, but you think he can be our striker? he's in good form, 9 goals in 14 apps in Zenit.

Its not a transfer window without some Hulk rumors!

Chelsea on the verge of a deal to recruit Hulk (ESPN Brazil)

Chelsea to reignite their interest in Hulk as the striker is preparing to leave Zenit Saint Petersburg. (Izvestia- Russian Paper)

Its probably bs, but you think he can be our striker? he's in good form, 9 goals in 14 apps in Zenit.

I was expecting the Hulk rumours. Falaco and him are on on their way to Chelsea since 2010 :)

I think he is a top player but not a center forward. He plays on the right wing in Zenit and in Selecao.

i honestly feel we can/will get about 9-12 points out these 4 games... which will be good enough i feel.

also what jose says has to be taken with a pinch of salt. he also said that it will be rooney or bust... we all know what happened there.

amyways, buying a new DM is a must. we are being linked with guarin and i honestly have no idea how he is. i would have prefered buying sven bender/witsel. but i feel its essential to buy a new DM otherwise, this up and down roller coaster of chelsea would continue...

Well, I admire your optimism. I hope, you are onto something here.

Buying Ferdy is not buying a new DM, at least what I have read. He ain´t it. He likes to play centrally & likes to attack, I read.

As I know, Jose likes to play more defensively. So why not shore up the defense ? I had the opportunity to see Mangala & I tell ya, this kid is like a tree there, no one can move him.

I would have loved Hulk to come a few years ago, I honestly don't know how he is doing now?

He has been frozen for a year or so.

Have I got one for you to Google. Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia, see him. At 6.5 " a formidable tower right next to JT. Then Chelsea is well cemented & screw them all.

Well, I admire your optimism. I hope, you are onto something here.

Buying Ferdy is not buying a new DM, at least what I have read. He ain´t it. He likes to play centrally & likes to attack, I read.

As I know, Jose likes to play more defensively. So why not shore up the defense ? I had the opportunity to see Mangala & I tell ya, this kid is like a tree there, no one can move him.

to be honest, i dont think buyinh a CB will solve anything. we have 3 really good CBs. i seriously doubt mangala is better than DL and JT at least.

the problem is MID. for eg - we had the game totally in control against stoke for 42 mins and after they equalised, we just got outrun in the mid by nzonzi and ireland. we need to plug that DM gap first before moving onto the CB.

to be honest, i dont think buyinh a CB will solve anything. we have 3 really good CBs. i seriously doubt mangala is better than DL and JT at least.

the problem is MID. for eg - we had the game totally in control against stoke for 42 mins and after they equalised, we just got outrun in the mid by nzonzi and ireland. we need to plug that DM gap first before moving onto the CB.

Well, did I not say it ? Since Ferdy is not DM, then if it´s true, why spend 15m ?

Mangala is better defensively than Luiz, who isn´t ?

There is another kid from Milan, Ranocchia, what a name, at 6.5" towering tree, I feel.

As you may see, both of us only speculate here. I just feel, a DM is a must.

He's got more potential than Cahill...but he's got too many connections with Tottenham, there's no way he'd join Chelsea

Meh Spurs sold him and he didnt make any kind of career there yet, besides Chelsea is much bigger club anyway. If he turns very good and Chelsea pays the right money, I dont see why would he turn us down. Unless spurs have buyback clause, he would definately come here any time.