Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

LOL.. Chelsea material....

There a reason why Liverpool and Arsenal were after Ki prior to last season.

Yeah... let's go get Salah too. One good performance against our B side who were terrible doesn't make a player. There's a reason why he's playing for Sunderland, not Liverpool or Arsenal.

Yeah... let's go get Salah too. One good performance against our B side who were terrible doesn't make a player. There's a reason why he's playing for Sunderland, not Liverpool or Arsenal.

He's playing at Sunderland cause he chose Landrup over Rogers and Arsenal had the whole incident with Park Chu Young....

I like how now its Chelsea B team... When all we do is complain about the starting 11....

He's playing at Sunderland cause he chose Landrup over Rogers and Arsenal had the whole incident with Park Chu Young....

I like how now its Chelsea B team... When all we do is complain about the starting 11....

Yes, of course, everyone chooses Swansea over Liverpool and Arsenal after all <_< . It's sad for him that he flopped in Swansea and got replaced by Jonjo Shelvey though.

And it was our B team. How many of the starters today do you think will start against Arsenal? Maybe 2. Our B team should still have won, but it doesn't mean it wasn't our B team.

he is playing for sunderland because he is dogshit. any donkey can score against us these days.

Yes, of course, everyone chooses Swansea over Liverpool and Arsenal after all <_< . It's sad for him that he flopped in Swansea and got replaced by Jonjo Shelvey though.

And it was our B team. How many of the starters today do you think will start against Arsenal? Maybe 2.

How did he flop after Swansea? he played as many games as everyone else did with a last minute transfer......Guess what, how many games did Chelsea beat Swansea City last season??? YEAP THATS right...

Luiz or Cahill.

Eto.

Willian-Schurrle.

Lampard

Cole-Dave

That sure counts to 2...

How did he flop after Swansea? he played as many games as everyone else did with a last minute transfer......Guess what, how many games did Chelsea beat Swansea City last season??? YEAP THATS right...

Luiz or Cahill.

Eto.

Willian-Schurrle.

Lampard

Cole-Dave

That sure counts to 2...

We didn't beat Swansea, so that makes a Swansea reject Chelsea material? Delusional. Why don't we buy the whole fucking Swansea team then? LOL

Are you really a Chelsea fan? There's no chance in hell Eto'o, Willian, Schurrle, Lamps, Cole and Azpi are all starting against Arsenal. We rested Oscar, Mata and Hazard for a reason, and Eto'o and Cole are not even our first choices anymore. So that's Luiz/Cahill, Lamps and Azpi. 3. Maybe 2 if Lamps isn't selected.

Are you really a Chelsea fan? There's no chance in hell Eto'o, Willian, Schurrle, Lamps, Cole and Azpi are all starting against Arsenal. We rested Oscar, Mata and Hazard for a reason, and Eto'o and Cole are not even our first choices anymore. So that's Luiz/Cahill, Lamps and Azpi. 3. Maybe 2 if Lamps isn't selected.

you just said first team...

Willian or Schurrle not first team....

Eto-Ba not first team....

Wait, is that why we lost to Swansea in the same competition last season as well...

you just said first team...

Willian or Schurrle not first team....

Eto-Ba not first team....

Wait, is that why we lost to Swansea in the same competition last season as well...

First team = first choices. It should have been obvious because every single player's technically in the first team. I think you realized that by leaving out Schwarzer who's also technically in our first team.

And why do you keep bring up Swansea? Ki's not the reason we lost to them. Again, if Swansea's so good based on a few games we played against them, maybe we should replace our team with theirs. Then we would finally beat Swansea!

First team = first choices. It should have been obvious because every single player's technically in the first team.

And why do you keep bring up Swansea? Ki's not the reason we lost to them. Again, if Swansea's so good based on a few games we played against them, maybe we should replace our team with theirs. Then we would finally beat Swansea!

LOl. Eto not first choice anymore??? Always making excuses.. We just lost cause we sucked in the second half and OT.

Had Oscar-Rambo or the others been playing, I guaranteed you would of said, o its just the CC comp......

Who exactly is first choice over Willian/ Schurrle.. I wanna see you say Mata/KDB....

LOl. Eto not first choice anymore??? Always making excuses.. We just lost cause we sucked in the second half and OT.

Had Oscar-Rambo or the others been playing, I guaranteed you would of said, o its just the CC comp......

Who exactly is first choice over Willian/ Schurrle.. I wanna see you say Mata/KDB....

Eto'o is our first choice? Have you been following us lately?

If we played Oscar and Ramires instead of KdB and Mikel, we would have won, so I wouldn't have said it's just the CoC.

Hazard and Oscar are clear first choices, and it's only logical to assume that Mata will also start against Arsenal considering we didn't bother sending him to Sunderland and rested him.

Honestly, congrats on your compatriot scoring, but go troll elsewhere.

Arsenal fan.

Eto'o is our first choice? Have you been following us lately?

If we played Oscar and Ramires instead of KdB and Mikel, we would have won, so I wouldn't have said it's just the CoC.

Hazard and Oscar are clear first choices, and it's only logical to assume that Mata will also start against Arsenal considering we didn't bother sending him to Sunderland and rested him.

Honestly, congrats on your compatriot scoring, but go troll elsewhere.

Have you been followin Chelsea???

Eto is consider as much as a first choice as Torres...

Why is it logical to assume MAta is starting vs Arsenal??? I can understand Rambo being rested.. Mata barely plays this year.... First choice, YEAP!

Now the player need to be shown the door mikel, lampard, Essien, eto, Ba, they all pass their time here and two Jose game add no pattern of play and flow damn he should be improving not playing shit

Amen to that. I can't wait to see a few of those out of the squad for good. We need to field players based on performances and ability and not loyalty.