Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lewa will move to Bayern probably.

It's impossible to buy Falcao at the moment.

Rossi? Maybe.

Why is impossible to buy Falcao? He have his price and we can get him. We need some "killer striker", who wil get ball in 16m and will score. Something like Gerd Muller was. Mandzukic will be good for us but I don't like him (a little bit ironic because he is Croatian :) ). He scores a lot of goals, runs all the time, do a great pressing on opponents defence. If Lewandowski go to Bayern, I think we can get Mandzukic for 25mil.

dunno if I said this already here, but for me, ONE centre midfielder is just not enough for this team. <<<PUT A STAR NEXT TO THIS>>> The sooner two come in, the better.

if ONE of Ramires or the next-best CM goes down to injury, Chelsea are either right back where they are now--or worse. No telling when vanGinkel will be back and fully fit, plus he's neither experienced in this league, nor a seasoned international with Nederlands.

dunno if I said this already here, but for me, ONE centre midfielder is just not enough for this team. <<<PUT A STAR NEXT TO THIS>>> The sooner two come in, the better.

if ONE of Ramires or the next-best CM goes down to injury, Chelsea are either right back where they are now--or worse. No telling when vanGinkel will be back and fully fit, plus he's neither experienced in this league, nor a seasoned international with Nederlands.

One in the winter, one in the summer.

One in the winter, one in the summer.

My point is: if someone goes down, Chelsea are already fragile and barely a candidate for a top four finish in the table. Better in January IMO. The better center midfielders will be even more coveted following the World Cup. beat the rat race; sign now.

Behave.

What world class players are available in January and not horrendously overpriced?

Diego Costa-release clause £32m

Reus-release clause £30m

Witsel-available for £35m

Zuma-available for £10m

Guarin-soon to sign for £15m

Jackson Martinez-40m euros release clause

Diego Costa-release clause £32m

Reus-release clause £30m

Witsel-available for £35m

Zuma-available for £10m

Guarin-soon to sign for £15m

Jackson Martinez-40m euros release clause

Zouma and Guarin we've been strongly linked with.

In what world is Martinez world class?

In what world is Witsel available for £35 million?

Why do we need Reus?

no idea if there is truth to this

Martinho de Abreu @Martindeabreu 6h

BREAKING: Egyptian superstar, Saleh Gomaa, to Chelsea from CD Nacional! Big coup for Jose! cc @PaulodeCanha1 @ChelseaUp2Date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUI1SI9v8Uc

Behave.

What world class players are available in January and not horrendously overpriced?

remember this discussion next summer when Chelsea fail to make top four, there are only a limited number of top all-around center midfielders already, and none of them want to transfer into a non-Champions League club.

Chelsea don't need the very best center midfielders right now; Chelsea need some quickness of thought and body along with the strength to drive past defenders in center midfield. as I said before, even though a player like M. Diame isn't rated highly by many, he is more than capable of improving Chelsea's center midfield (as Mikel is not good enough and Lampard can't take on any defender) if Matic doesn't come along with Guarin (or, whoever might be on the way).

Why is impossible to buy Falcao? He have his price and we can get him. We need some "killer striker", who wil get ball in 16m and will score. Something like Gerd Muller was. Mandzukic will be good for us but I don't like him (a little bit ironic because he is Croatian :) ). He scores a lot of goals, runs all the time, do a great pressing on opponents defence. If Lewandowski go to Bayern, I think we can get Mandzukic for 25mil.

I don't think Monaco will let Falcao move to Chelsea. They're building the team on Falcao. Mandzukic is a solid striker, he could be a good choice.

remember this discussion next summer when Chelsea fail to make top four, there are only a limited number of top all-around center midfielders already, and none of them want to transfer into a non-Champions League club.

Chelsea don't need the very best center midfielders right now; Chelsea need some quickness of thought and body along with the strength to drive past defenders in center midfield. as I said before, even though a player like M. Diame isn't rated highly by many, he is more than capable of improving Chelsea's center midfield (as Mikel is not good enough and Lampard can't take on any defender) if Matic doesn't come along with Guarin (or, whoever might be on the way).

Guarin is good enough for now and he fits into our financial structure.

no idea if there is truth to this

Martinho de Abreu @Martindeabreu 6h

BREAKING: Egyptian superstar, Saleh Gomaa, to Chelsea from CD Nacional! Big coup for Jose! cc @PaulodeCanha1 @ChelseaUp2Date

I've watched this guy play. very interesting.

The thing is, though, that we've had this problem for a few years now and haven't addressed it. Jose insists on using a 35 year old as first choice. Can't see us spending on a huge signing at an inflated price now.

The world class midfielder we need is almost certainly already at a CL club, so I doubt their club would sell.

Jose insisted on using a 37 year as first chice at Inter old at Inter and they won the Champions League ,was that wrong?

Jose insisted on using a 37 year as first chice at Inter old at Inter and they won the Champions League ,was that wrong?

zanetti is a superhuman athlete and was used in a role that suited him.