Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Have you been followin Chelsea???

Eto is consider as much as a first choice as Torres...

Why is it logical to assume MAta is starting vs Arsenal??? I can understand Rambo being rested.. Mata barely plays this year.... First choice, YEAP!

After coming back from the injury, this was the first game Eto'o started. He didn't play in the Steau game or the Crystal Palace game which have bigger priorities for us. If he was our first choice, he would have played against Palace and his 32 year old body would have been rested today.

Mata was rested, and didn't even travel. You know who else didn't travel to Sunderland? Cech and Ramires who are our first names on the teamsheet when we play a more meaningful match than a CoC match before a big league game against Arsenal. And Mata started 4 of our last 5 games, so you have no idea what you are talking about when you say he barely plays.

After coming back from the injury, this was the first game Eto'o started. He didn't play in the Steau game or the Crystal Palace game which have bigger priorities for us. If he was our first choice, he would have played against Palace and be rested today.

Mata was rested, and didn't even travel. You know who else didn't travel to Sunderland? Cech and Ramires who are our first names on the teamsheet when we play a more meaningful match than a CoC match before a big league game against Arsenal. And Mata started 4 of our last 5 games, so you have no idea what you are talking about when you say he barely plays.

Mata started cause Oscar was injured....

So, by your logic, Eto is not considered a first teamer cause Torres was injured, yet Mata is considered first team even though Oscar was injured???

Cech and Rambo are starting vs Arsenal.....

I highly doubt Mourinho will play Hazard-Oscar-Mata next week......

Mata started cause Oscar was injured....

So, by your logic, Eto is not considered a first teamer cause Torres was injured, yet Mata is considered first team even though Oscar was injured???

Cech and Rambo are starting vs Arsenal.....

I highly doubt Mourinho will play Hazard-Oscar-Mata next week......

Unlike Eto'o who didn't play even when declared fit, Oscar came straight back into the team and started against Steau and came off the bench against Palace. Even if we are to assume that Mata, who was clearly being rested in London, isn't going to start against Arsenal, that make the number 4 which is hardly significant considering 1 of them is a GK.

Unlike Eto'o who didn't play even when declared fit, Oscar came straight back into the team and started against Steau and came off the bench against Palace. Even if we are to assume that Mata, who was clearly being rested in London, isn't going to start against Arsenal, that make the number 4 which is hardly significant considering 1 of them is a GK.

Eto is +30.

Oscar is barely in his 20s...

So, Mata was clearly being rested for Arsenal, but not Hazard or Oscar??? More like Mourinho wanted to give KDB a run and use both Oscar and Hazard as his emergency subs, rather than Mata..

Jose Mourinho is unhappy with the squad he inherited and the word is out that Chelsea are looking for a striker in January. #CFC (Mail)

Hulk has been watched [by Chelsea scouts] at Zenit St Petersburg in recent weeks #CFC (Mail)

Diego Costa, who has come to prominence in Atletico Madrid’s emerging team, is another option but he will be expensive. #CFC (Mail)

LOL.. Chelsea material....

There a reason why Liverpool and Arsenal were after Ki prior to last season.

I don't think Ki is Chelsea quality, as much as i like him I think he would be a squad player at best.

Yeah... let's go get Salah too. One good performance against our B side who were terrible doesn't make a player. There's a reason why he's playing for Sunderland, not Liverpool or Arsenal.

I quite agree with this, but Chelsea does seem to like signing players that scored against us ;)

But yeah in reality, I dont think he will be any help here other than depth.

The only thing Ki has got going for him is that he has a beautiful wife

han-hye-jin-turns-into-a-summer-goddess-

Still think Hulk as a striker might do the trick

I think he would be very compatible to our attacking midfield.

But fuck strikers, I want a fucking midfielder first. Ours at the moment if a fucking farce, by far the weakest link in the squad and one of the weakest in the league.

I think he would be very compatible to our attacking midfield.

But fuck strikers, I want a fucking midfielder first. Ours at the moment if a fucking farce, by far the weakest link in the squad and one of the weakest in the league.

In terms of priority....

1.we need a CM/DM

2. we need a clinical finisher upfront

3. we need to find a quality, young CB at the end of the season

I don't think Ki is Chelsea quality, as much as i like him I think he would be a squad player at best.

I quite agree with this, but Chelsea does seem to like signing players that scored against us ;)

But yeah in reality, I dont think he will be any help here other than depth.

The only thing Ki has got going for him is that he has a beautiful wife

han-hye-jin-turns-into-a-summer-goddess-

Well, if you compare our current CM crop to Ki, I think he is an improvement..

However, if you want Mourinho first stint quality CM, than I agree. This idea of chelsea quality is pretty ridiculous.. Also, the notion that people here actually watch Ki play as well..

When is the last time Chelsea had a relevant CM?

I guess Man United has man united quality with players like a 40 year old giggs, +30 scholes, wes brown, park ji sung, oshea, cleverly, etc.....

You know the team that has ranked higher than Chelsea for how many years now.. Young kids dont understand you need squad players to boost a team, not so called star players playing bench/minor roles...

Chelsea squad players I see so far are only Cahill and Moses..

Falcao/Costa/Hulk as its stands...

I also think Huilk could fit us as a striker. Got the techniques and he's a good finisher.

Costa is the one i dont think we could get in January. He might have a release cluase but he can always turn us down which i believe he will. Atletico are in a very good position in the league and in CL. Deosnt seem the sort of person that will disappoint everyone who trust him.

Falcao/Costa/Hulk as its stands...

I also think Huilk could fit us as a striker. Got the techniques and he's a good finisher.

Costa is the one i dont think we could get in January. He might have a release cluase but he can always turn us down which i believe he will. Atletico are in a very good position in the league and in CL. Deosnt seem the sort of person that will disappoint everyone who trust him.

No to hulk......