Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

How about Motta of PSG?

He's worked with Jose before at Inter and could be obtained easily as he wants to leave the French Capital club.What do you guys think about him?Is he still good as he was before?

I think he's amazing, I've been an admirer of his since his Barcelona days, I've watched a lot of PSG games lately, mostly because of him and his midfield partner Verratti and Matuidi who's been linked with us as well.

Wish we had gone for Rvp last year, he is cunt but I would love to have such player here, motherfucker has experience and the factor that can drive whole team alone by himself. Something we lack since Drogba left. I doubt Lukaku will be able to do so anywhere soon, he is good but he is just too young. The only proper striker I see now is Lewa who is world class striker and does not play for our rival (Aguero, Rvp, Rooney, Suarez,...). But fuck, he is bayern bound :(

A pivot player who can make a tackle and deliver a 20 yard pass? David Luiz is a no brainer for me.

Positional awareness and also lacking and also the instincts of knowing when to go in and make a tackle and when to shield.

saw from twitter abola is linking us to william carvalho. a 21 year old cdm for sporting libson. Saw some game crops of him on youtube; looks like a more mobile version of mikel. Anyone know anything about this guy?

He's a traditional defensive midfielder, future Portuguese international.

He can shield the CB's, play a simple pass and join in the attack when needed.

saw from twitter abola is linking us to william carvalho. a 21 year old cdm for sporting libson. Saw some game crops of him on youtube; looks like a more mobile version of mikel. Anyone know anything about this guy?

He's making us Sporting fans proud. Good ball winner, good vision, great stamina and he's a pretty big guy. Just this last Saturday, he kept Matic in check pretty damn well, especially in the second half. I don't want him to leave Sporting though :halo: