Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

How do people watch Witsel here?

Like, do you go on shitty streams and watch Zenit play? (Im not saying hes good/bad)

However, Im just wondering outside of the belgians how others watch him play..

champions league matches and internationals

I like Rabiot, but my first priority a transfer in at CM would be someone with more experience in the top tier. Chelsea just bought vanGinkel; Rabiot is at a similar level of experience albeit with a bigger club. Rabiot is not really underrated in Paris by fans, but he doesn't get playtime because of Matuidi, Motta, Carlo's urge to play Verratti last season, Lucas, and--could be argued--Pastore (depending on how he is used).

admittedly, I have not seen Rabiot play enough and it was only pre-season 2012 when I first watched him. I'm surprised to find out that he used to play with Manchester City reserves/youth. if I were to guess why he doesn't get more opportunities at PSG, I would say it's that Rabiot doesn't have the attacking prowess nor speed of play (or trickery) that makes a difference in the manager's eye.

BTW, I know the Rabiot is an interesting prospect for the future but someone running a story with Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea connected with Rabiot sounds like more like a story of "watching him" as his contract runs down. Rabiot isn't going to make a huge difference now for Chelsea and probably wouldn't get any playtime at Arsenal nor Tottenham anytime soon.

I wish we signed Verratti, an absolute dream of a player, having said that, I would love Thiago Motta here as well, who worked under Jose at Inter. It all depends on the way Mourinho wants us to play, what we can't continue doing is pretending we have CMs who are good enough to achieve anything.

Joao Moutinho is so underrated CM! What a beast of passer and worker he is. Gustavo-Moutinho sound realy good, but they are too expensive nowdays..

Gustavo cost Wolfsburg 14 million Euros or so, it was reported he had offers from English clubs, possibly from us as we were reported to have been interested, but he just did not want to gamble not being a definite starter or struggling to adapt to a new league which would cause him to lose his spot in Brazil's first 11.

We need someone in centre midfield in January, be it a CM/DM/B2B or whatever. it's a must.

Joao Moutinho is so underrated CM! What a beast of passer and worker he is. Gustavo-Moutinho sound realy good, but they are too expensive nowdays..

That ship along with Falcao passed when AVB didn't try and sign him from Porto in 2011.

Gustavo won't leave the Bundesliga but would have been an interesting player to buy, naturally a holding midfield player but was given more freedom under Jupp Heynckes at Bayern when he played next to Bastian. Not big physically but a real grafter and someone who wins a lot of tackles and makes a lot of interceptions. Vital player for Brazil.