Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I guess we will get someone but certainy not expensive...either Alonso who could be free or very cheap or someone not expensive maybe even loan...

Mourinho loaned Adebayor in his first season in winter when he was at real, I feel he will do something similar this time aswell...not Adebayor but someone of that range (not necessary striker)

Higuaín was out for some time that year

Chelsea really needs squad players, not star players that are on the bench.....

United won so many titles cause they had so many squad players on their team during those years....

Before there was Rambo, there was the 3 lung monster!

According to the relible Gianluca Di Marzio, Chelsea scouts have watched Jorginho in Verona's game against Sampdoria.

A Brazilian-Italian central midfielder.

I know him. Got a lot of potential and it definitely won't hurt if we get him, but he's one for the future.

Vidal is a fucking beast. If there is one player I would love to see here its him. Why people jump on that cunt Yaya while Vidal is better and CAN actualy defend. What is best at him, is his endless fight, never give up spirit. Big game or small, this guy is just like Ramires, warrior to the end.

But he is juve through and through, doubt money would be only problem to ever see him at Sb...

Yup .... Vidal is a beast indeed. Fine player!