Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Schurlle 17m

Lewandowski 24m

=41 m

Falcao = 50m

I would much rather have Lewandowski and Schurlle and then spend some more on a Cb and a Dm :)

true. Falcao is as good as the two of them combinded, but I'd also rather have Schürrle and Lewa, cos they are younger and got mor epotential to develop yet. but would Lewa only cost 24m ? My guess is more 25-30m adn that is rather expensive for a striker who does not always remember correctly where the goal is? Maybe Pierre-Emerick aubameyang would be a better option, he is so fuckin pacy, can also play winger and does record even more assists than Lewa...

true. Falcao is as good as the two of them combinded, but I'd also rather have Schürrle and Lewa, cos they are younger and got mor epotential to develop yet. but would Lewa only cost 24m ? My guess is more 25-30m adn that is rather expensive for a striker who does not always remember correctly where the goal is?

He has scored 31 goals in 40 games this season. Not quite sure why you think he doesn't know where the goal is? I would say 25 million, although if we did try and sign him they would probably raise the price.

He has scored 31 goals in 40 games this season. Not quite sure why you think he doesn't know where the goal is? I would say 25 million, although if we did try and sign him they would probably raise the price.

31 goals sound great, that's true, but nonetheless he is a little wasteful. BVB and their style create so many chances, a more clinical striker would score more than 40 goals per season. Their conversion rate is theri major flaw. Aubameyang would cost less than 20m and is faster and more clinical, better header. He is Utd-bound anyway.

31 goals sound great, that's true, but nonetheless he is a little wasteful. BVB and their style create so many chances, a more clinical striker would score more than 40 goals per season. Their conversion rate is theri major flaw. Aubameyang would cost less than 20m and is faster and more clinical, better header. He is Utd-bound anyway.

I don't see him going to united tbh, maybe Newcastle United. Lewandowski is much better than aubameyang. Im not saying i wouldn't like aubameyang but Lewandowski is a fantastic player and could play for any team.

Ins: Lewandowski - £20 mil - Contract is up next year. Good chance to get a quality forward relatively cheap.

Benat/Moutinho - £16/£22 mil - Deep Lying Playmaker

Luke Shaw - Cole replacement. Sign and loan

Schurrle - £20 mil because it seems like it is happening

Outs: Lampard, Benayoun, Ferreira, Hilario, Malouda

On Loan: Courtois Omeruo Shaw PvA Chalobah McEachran Piazon

If we miss out on schurrle(unlikely at the moment) would anyone like kevin miralles?

I don't know about him. He has shown promise but I find him inconsistent and he tends to fade out of games in the second half (stamina). I believe he isn't Chelsea material.

My wish list!

Out: malouda,benayoun,ferreira,essien,ba,marin and hilario

In: capoue(would love witsel but he would cost too much), ola john or narsighn, loach,ince,clyne

Loan coming back: mceachran, de bruyne and lukaku

Give frank a new contract and he will have to be a squad player!

Ins: Lewandowski - £20 mil - Contract is up next year. Good chance to get a quality forward relatively cheap.

Benat/Moutinho - £16/£22 mil - Deep Lying Playmaker

Luke Shaw - Cole replacement. Sign and loan

Schurrle - £20 mil because it seems like it is happening

Outs: Lampard, Benayoun, Ferreira, Hilario, Malouda

On Loan: Courtois Omeruo Shaw PvA Chalobah McEachran Piazon

We need a Center Back and Defensive midfielder too

We are lacking about 5-6 players to becoming title contenders

We need a Center Back and Defensive midfielder too

We are lacking about 5-6 players to becoming title contenders

yes. but it is awfully optimistic to move players like, say Mikel - First of all, who will buy Mikel? Second of all. who will buy Mikel with a 5-year contract?

Never spoke of selling Mikel. Squad player at best next season along with Romeu and Ake.

Not you but in general, there are wildly optimistic 'Transfer Outs' from the fans. At best only the end of contract guys are leaving I suppose

I don't know about him. He has shown promise but I find him inconsistent and he tends to fade out of games in the second half (stamina). I believe he isn't Chelsea material.

But we wont be signing as an out an out first teamer.He playing style is a bit similar to hazard so we can use him whenever we want to rest hazard.

But we wont be signing as an out an out first teamer.He playing style is a bit similar to hazard so we can use him whenever we want to rest hazard.

It's an interesting option .... I stll would have loved Vertonghen though ...

Spurs would never sell Vertonghen, especially to us. He's a beast. Our scouts are like the shittiest in the league, even the newcastle cunts have better ones -__-

Vertonghen is excellent but spurs wont sell him especially to us.On the topic of miralles the thing that i like about him that he can play on either wings and as a striker so i would be interested in him.

Mirallas is a bit like Moses, not really like Hazard. He is 24 or 25, better xp, can play as lone striker. A good all round player that suit the RW. A good squad player for sure, even a starter in our current team.

But i'd rather someone like hulk or di maria tbh... Mirallas is good but won't never be great