Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Mirallas is a bit like Moses, not really like Hazard. He is 24 or 25, better xp, can play as lone striker. A good all round player that suit the RW. A good squad player for sure, even a starter in our current team.

But i'd rather someone like hulk or di maria tbh... Mirallas is good but won't never be great

I would love to see Mirallas proving you wrong mate, he's got great potential. Noone knew Mata would be world class when he was in Valenica :P

Hulk is shit, doesn't even worth half of the money Zenit paid for him.

Di Maria's a cunt, hate his long shots, could get far too selfish at times. we already got Moses and Mata for the solo adventures, so Maria's not the player we want right now :P

Mirallas is a bit like Moses, not really like Hazard. He is 24 or 25, better xp, can play as lone striker. A good all round player that suit the RW. A good squad player for sure, even a starter in our current team.

But i'd rather someone like hulk or di maria tbh... Mirallas is good but won't never be great

Di maria wont be sold and i really dont fancy hulk for obvious reasons.

How about Marin that wonderful player some of you here were boasting about ?

Today, he was not even training with the team & he is not injured.

Another one bites the dust in the summer, I hope.

Marin is not shit mate, he would have been an important squaddy but he didn't got much starts :P

I'd say Rafa's a twat, could had used him more -__-

Marin is not shit mate, he would have been an important squaddy but he didn't got much starts :P

I'd say Rafa's a twat, could had used him more -__-

Since he is not injured as I read, then why isn´t playing if he is so good according to you ?

Marin was waste of 7m, I feel. The whole world knew he was prone to injuries, somehow Chelsea board ran out to sign him even before the market was opened.

Since, he is not training with the team, most likely he is packing to leave soon ?

I would love to see Mirallas proving you wrong mate, he's got great potential. Noone knew Mata would be world class when he was in Valenica :P

Hulk is shit, doesn't even worth half of the money Zenit paid for him.

Di Maria's a cunt, hate his long shots, could get far too selfish at times. we already got Moses and Mata for the solo adventures, so Maria's not the player we want right now :P

I live in a small town, about 10k people, where Mirallas came from, and he goes same school 'Collège st-croix de Hannut'. I followed him when he played for Lille. That's how i first saw Hazard.

I'm sure he won't never be great for us, but will be very good for a sub-top team, in fact Everton is great for him that's it

Since he is not injured as I read, then why isn´t playing if he is so good according to you ?

Marin was waste of 7m, I feel. The whole world knew he was prone to injuries, somehow Chelsea board ran out to sign him even before the market was opened.

Since, he is not training with the team, most likely he is packing to leave soon ?

That's one of them mysterious of life mate, where you are left with a double facepalm.

He wasnt really a waste, have you seen his performances in Werder Bremen? he was fucking awesome there. It's we who failed to get the best out of him

He very well may be leaving the bridge but that's good for him in the long run. He'd get games, and a chance to prove the doubters wrong :P

I live in a small town, about 10k people, where Mirallas came from, and he goes same school 'Collège st-croix de Hannut'. I followed him when he played for Lille. That's how i first saw Hazard.

I'm sure he won't never be great for us, but will be very good for a sub-top team, in fact Everton is great for him that's it

I'm not quite sure mate, I mean, I watched him alot when he was at Olympiacos and he was doing great there. Still at Everton, he has been quite good.

I'd say, let just wait and see here. He might turn good, who knows (: ?

Yeah i want you right, i like mirallas, but i'd rather we sign someone already chelsea material with the next manager.

Transition is over, i want us to compete for title.

With the new NBC TV deal, millions of new fans will watch Premier league next year in USA, the market is huge, we have to be ready or they will still buy RVP's shirt

I don't see him going to united tbh, maybe Newcastle United. Lewandowski is much better than aubameyang. Im not saying i wouldn't like aubameyang but Lewandowski is a fantastic player and could play for any team.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Are you kiddin me? Why should a two times German Champion like Lewandowski make a move to a mid-table EPL team where he would probably get paid less and would not play internationally? Have you actually ever watched a minute of football?

My wish list!

Out: malouda,benayoun,ferreira,essien,ba,marin and hilario

In: capoue(would love witsel but he would cost too much), ola john or narsighn, loach,ince,clyne

Loan coming back: mceachran, de bruyne and lukaku

Give frank a new contract and he will have to be a squad player!

Yeah. Finally someone else who wants narsingh. Fuckin beast that guy. Pacy , clinical + cheap.

We need a Center Back and Defensive midfielder too

We are lacking about 5-6 players to becoming title contenders

true.

classy CB like

Hummels or Garay - 25m

solid DM with great all-round skills like

Gonalons, Bender, Capoue 15m+

good DLP like

Benat, Gündogan, Strootman (DM or DLP?)15m+

pacy, out and out winger

Narsingh, Alexis Sanchez 10-25m

striker who offers more than Ba or Lukaku

Aspas, Schürrle, Lewa 15-25m+

so let's buy 5 players

promote a goalie, KDB as second option for CAM and DLP, get back Lukaku,

Outs: Torres (15m) Marin (7m), Essien (10m) Benayoun, hilario, Turnbull, Ferreira, Malouda etc can leave for free. (I know already said multiple times but it just feels so good to write 'em out :) )

That's one of them mysterious of life mate, where you are left with a double facepalm.

He wasnt really a waste, have you seen his performances in Werder Bremen? he was fucking awesome there. It's we who failed to get the best out of him

He very well may be leaving the bridge but that's good for him in the long run. He'd get games, and a chance to prove the doubters wrong :P

I'm not quite sure mate, I mean, I watched him alot when he was at Olympiacos and he was doing great there. Still at Everton, he has been quite good.

I'd say, let just wait and see here. He might turn good, who knows (: ?

7m wasted for Chelsea, in my opinion. Whether he was " awesome " in Bremen, well he might had been. At the Bridge, he has not shown anything, got injured though, some excuse here. I wish him much luck elsewhere. For Chelsea he has not proved anything.

We have to get a Yaya Toure style player.

Why? Where would he fit in our current system? And how would that solve some of our current problems?

Besides, what exactly is a "Yaya Toure style" player? You could argue that Ramires is a Toure-style player in terms he is also a B2B central midfielder. You could also say that Mikel is similar in his physical strength, ball retention and somewhat passing, to Toure. So should we get another Ramires or another Mikel? Or if you mean you want someone who could do what Toure has been doing at City for the past couple of seasons, I hate to disappoint you, but there aren't many players of that caliber walking around.