Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

@didierforever, great simulation!

However, Vidal is expensive as hell and I dont see him wanting to leave Juve atm. I would go with Moutinho!

I would also not put my chips on Mikel. I would sell him for around 10mi and put anothe 5mi to buy Capoue or someone similar.

CB is also a worry with Terry not being Terry anymore but still making 180k/week. I get that we need to wait for him to retire, but we dont have a top CB anymore. So someone around 15mi (which is not that cheap for a defender) would be awesome!

The team need some height and physical presence in the middle of the park, we can't have manlets all over the place. One of the reason ManCity are quite successful these days and grinding out results is that they have a physical side. Even the likes of Tevez, Agüero, Milner are built like trucks. We must remind ourselves we play in Premier League not in La Liga, where flare overcomes presence.

1. Matic is not good enough.

2. Ogbonna in real life is not like in FIFA. He is not that young and will never reach video-game status.

3. Gundogan is overrated, but I wouldnt mind him here.

4. We need KDB. Also, Lewandowski is not better than above-average, give me Lukaku instead.

5. No one will pay 17mi for Mikel.

6. Benayoon is out of contract, right?

7. My simulation gets us much better players and we spend "only" 15mi more (75 against 60). Wages we would get even, because some very expensive players would go...

Lol when we buy Cavani for 35mio and Moutinho for 20 I will drive you all the way from brasil to SB to watch them play.

Just the two of them will cost around 80mio. Realise this is 2013 and football prices are inflated like hell.

1.) Matic is not finished product but he would be better than Mikel.

2.) Ok he is not that brilliant but 15mio is not too much. Howedes/Papadopoulos/... will cost 20mio plus.

3, 4.) You seriously dislike Dortmund dont you? Lewandowski and Gundogan are superb players. Arguably better than any brasilian player atm bar Thiago Silva.

5.) Offer him to Anzhi and see the magic.

6.) I forgot that

7.) Your simulation has better players indeed, but that wont be cheaper than 100mio+

Lol when we buy Cavani for 35mio and Moutinho for 20 I will drive you all the way from brasil to SB to watch them play.

Just the two of them will cost around 80mio. Realise this is 2013 and football prices are inflated like hell.

2.) Ok he is not that brilliant but 15mio is not too much. Howedes/Papadopoulos/... will cost 20mio plus.

3, 4.) You seriously dislike Dortmund dont you? Lewandowski and Gundogan are superb players. Arguably better than any brasilian player atm bar Thiago Silva.

6.) I forgot that

7.) Your simulation has better players indeed, but that wont be cheaper than 100mio+

I can def. see cavani cost more than falcao now.

Also, Brazil second best player is Marcelo.... He's pretty darn good. However, I would welcome the 2 bvb players

I can def. see cavani cost more than falcao now.

Also, Brazil second best player is Marcelo.... He's pretty darn good. However, I would welcome the 2 bvb players

FOrgot about Marcelo. Yes he was brilliant so far, but had problems with injuries this season.

6.) I forgot that

I bet you Cavani will go for around what Aguero did and that is 35-40mi. Moutinho is a 20mi player, he almsot went to Spurs for 23mi euros last summer...

Also, what does Brazilian players have to do with anything? We are talking about Chelsea. Gundogan is better than any Serbian player, but that doesnt mean anything!

P.S: I love Dortmund, people just overrate their players because of the phase and form they currently are. Remember how brilliant Cahill and Luiz were to the world last season? How many people want to buy them fro 30mi now?

@didierforever, great simulation!

However, Vidal is expensive as hell and I dont see him wanting to leave Juve atm. I would go with Moutinho!

I would also not put my chips on Mikel. I would sell him for around 10mi and put anothe 5mi to buy Capoue or someone similar.

CB is also a worry with Terry not being Terry anymore but still making 180k/week. I get that we need to wait for him to retire, but we dont have a top CB anymore. So someone around 15mi (which is not that cheap for a defender) would be awesome!

agreed about vidal. very improbable that he ll end up waering blue. but the only reason i for coutinho being 2nd choice is because of porto. if he is worth 20-25 mil, u just know that porto will ask for something like 40-45mil which will stretch into a never-ending transfer saga and we ll end up playing another season with mikel as our 1st choice cdm.

selling off mikel would not be right, i feel. if u look at the squad that i wrote, there would be 10 players out of a possible 13 players who would have played just 2 or less seasons in epl (if u take out the defenders and the GKs) which is very very risky i feel.

personally even i feel we need a world class CB in our defense. probably some1 like SUBOTIC. i anyways have a hunch that we ll be selling luiz to barca (or it would be more like barca snatching luiz from us) with all the problems they have had in their defence this season and luiz continously being on their radar.

agreed about vidal. very improbable that he ll end up waering blue. but the only reason i for coutinho being 2nd choice is because of porto. if he is worth 20-25 mil, u just know that porto will ask for something like 40-45mil which will stretch into a never-ending transfer saga and we ll end up playing another season with mikel as our 1st choice cdm.

selling off mikel would not be right, i feel. if u look at the squad that i wrote, there would be 10 players out of a possible 13 players who would have played just 2 or less seasons in epl (if u take out the defenders and the GKs) which is very very risky i feel.

personally even i feel we need a world class CB in our defense. probably some1 like SUBOTIC. i anyways have a hunch that we ll be selling luiz to barca (or it would be more like barca snatching luiz from us) with all the problems they have had in their defence this season and luiz continously being on their radar.

But Porto already accepted to sell him last summer for 23mi euro to Spurs, the problem was on his wage. I honestly believe he will cost something around what Schurrle is.

Maybe, but I would better cash in on him and go with Ake or Chabolah and a new DM. My opinion though.

Luiz and Subotic would be killer, he is one of the best CBs in the world and he is kind of a sheriff. I dont think we need to get rid of anyone, just add another CB. Terry basically doesnt count anymore...

But Porto already accepted to sell him last summer for 23mi euro to Spurs, the problem was on his wage. I honestly believe he will cost something around what Schurrle is.

Maybe, but I would better cash in on him and go with Ake or Chabolah and a new DM. My opinion though.

Luiz and Subotic would be killer, he is one of the best CBs in the world and he is kind of a sheriff. I dont think we need to get rid of anyone, just add another CB. Terry basically doesnt count anymore...

i know that this is true, but it hurts so bad... but its true. JT is not the JT of old.

Lol when we buy Cavani for 35mio and Moutinho for 20 I will drive you all the way from brasil to SB to watch them play. Just the two of them will cost around 80mio. Realise this is 2013 and football prices are inflated like hell.

Actually spurs had a bid of 20m accepted for moutinho and if it wasnt for his wages he would have been a spurs player right now.

FOrgot about Marcelo. Yes he was brilliant so far, but had problems with injuries this season.

Marcelo or Fabio would be fantastic buys for Chelsea. They could provide width and depth at multiple positions.

Relax, he doesnt know what he is talking about. Too focused on his FM prices!

You do know that when Chelsea is involved price goes up for 10mio?

Owner of player knows we have money and they will want most of it. Porto who is putting prices up even further (especualy for Chelsea, Rm,...) will sell Moutinho (their best current player) for 20mio. Same money as we will pay for Schurle?

If you realy belive we could get Moutinho for 20mio lol, spurs might, but we are not spurs are we? We would pay 20mio for Schurle (I believe you think he might come here for 12mio) and he is not half the player Moutinho is.

BUt ok it your thinking...

Ps: I dont play Fm...I do fifa however...

The Sun has stooped to a new level of low with this sub story lol.

- 'Wayne Rooneys future has again been thrown into doubt after being subbed 19 minutes from time in the 2-2 draw against West Ham'

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/chelsea-holds-talks-with-manuel-pellegrini-representatives-malaga-coach-041813?m_n=true

You do know that when Chelsea is involved price goes up for 10mio?

Owner of player knows we have money and they will want most of it. Porto who is putting prices up even further (especualy for Chelsea, Rm,...) will sell Moutinho (their best current player) for 20mio. Same money as we will pay for Schurle?

If you realy belive we could get Moutinho for 20mio lol, spurs might, but we are not spurs are we? We would pay 20mio for Schurle (I believe you think he might come here for 12mio) and he is not half the player Moutinho is.

BUt ok it your thinking...

Ps: I dont play Fm...I do fifa however...

They don't understand the "Chelsea Tax."

Perfect Example, Oscar.