Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I have been thinking is Lars Bender similar to Vidal? Both are agressive but has Bender same energetic attitude? What would be price for him? More than 20mio?

Bender is energetic but he wont score or assist like vidal plus leverkusen are not likely to sell him.

In-

Mourinho

Cb Hummels-Subotic-Varane

Dm Moutinho-Cabaye-Benãt-Busquets

Cam/Winger El shaarawy - Di Maria- Isco - Gotze - Eriksen

St Jovetic - Lewandowski - Burak Yilmaz - Cavani - Falcao - Suarez - Gomez - Higuain - Benzema

Return from loan.

Chalobah

Courtois

De bruyne

Lukaku

Out

Benitez

Torres

Benayoun

Malouda

I think we wont sign any super star player. Ffp is there and we wont spend 30 mio here and 50mio there so I think Cavani or Moutinho are unrealistic. As much I would love see them here, they are too expensive...

So I went for this four players, cheap enough, class and would bring lot to our team.

CB: Howedes/Papadopoulos for 20mio. Someone has to replace Terry eventualy and this is great option. Both are leaders in defence, have concentration and would complete Luiz perfectly.

CM: Pjanic in 4:3:3 system. 15mio. Extremely underrated player. Hard worker, passionate, young, great deep creator and cheap. 15.

ST: Lewandowski for 20/25mio. His contract is running out, he is world class young lad and would add different option along Lukaku and Ba.

LW: Schurle. 15mio plus Marin. He would add depth to team, replacement for Marin.

70/75 mio for all four and some players leaving (Torres,...) for 15. We would spend 60mio and have this team;

-------------CECH------------

--AZPI--HOWEDES--LUIZ--COLE--

-----RAMBO--MIKEL--PJANIC----

--MATA--LEWANDOWSKI--HAZARD--

Players in:

Maybes? Falcao, lewandowski, I wouldn't mind getting Suarez. But really we don't need strikers, because next season Lukaku is coming back and then we'll have Ba and Lukaku which is fine, I think what we need to do is get Rid of rafa.

Players out

Torres unless he starts playing well, hopefully he'll start showing his true worth! :P

Players in:

Maybes? Falcao, lewandowski, I wouldn't mind getting Suarez. But really we don't need strikers, because next season Lukaku is coming back and then we'll have Ba and Lukaku which is fine, I think what we need to do is get Rid of rafa.

Players out

Torres unless he starts playing well, hopefully he'll start showing his true worth! :P

Really don't think we need to buy anyone. The amount of youth/on loan talent is more than enough. There's a case for buying a world-class striker but I don't think we need to spend big money this summer.

Jesus Christ. I feel like a bit of a dickhead for posting a video of this guy's again with a negative comment but he truly is fucking clueless. Anyway, if anyone wants entertained regarding this topic:

(A few things he mentions: "We have a history of taking Liverpool's best players". Er, we don't. "Falcao is the 3rd best player in the world." Er, he isn't. He also talks about Schurrle being a striker.. which he isn't.. just... urgh. This is one of the reasons our fans have a bad rep. The only fans of ours on Youtube who do videos like these [there's only 2 I know of] are clueless.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPDfFl4oBMo

He actually stated several times that Falcao being the 3rd best player in the world was arguable and that it was his opinion. He also stated that Schurrle has been playing on the left and that he wasn't sure if he would function as an out and out striker, but decided to put him on the list since he's been linked to Chelsea and can play as an striker (which he can).

Just found it weird that you were slating the boy for these comments and taking them completely out of context - seems like something that Daily Mail would do.

Didn't think he was as clueless as you pointed out, obviously not a genius, but I enjoyed watching his video even though I don't agree with him on some things. I just find it weird that you would slate him and talk about how "this is one of the reasons Chelsea fans have bad rep" when he's not doing anything wrong at all.

"this is one of the reasons Chelsea fans have bad rep"

The only reason Chelsea fans have bad rep is because half of the stadium is voiceless in most of our games. Just sit there with bored slapped across their faces. Also most fans give us stick simply because Roman turned up and splashed his millions on making us a dominant force in Europe. It has nothing to do with the way people express their opinions over the internet because believe me, Liverpool have some of the most die hard fans out there and they talk shit in my gym every fucking day lol.

--Lukaku/Demba Ba/??????

Hazard------------------Mata

-------Benat---Oscar--------

-------------Mikel---------------

????---Luiz--????---Azpilicueta

--------------Cech---------------------

Considering the board grants my wishes and gets Benat as our holding midfielder, thinking realistically, Schurrle actually makes a great signing. He can fill the number 9 role and still be a threat out wide, where neither Ba nor Lukaku are threats from there. He would be my choice of a striker.

Center back I would go for Amorebieta from Bilbao. He would complement Luiz beautifully imo and has easily been one of the top 5 center backs in La Liga for more than 3 seasons now and apparently he is falling out with Bielsa (who isn't?). Arsenal are currently on his radar though so we should act quick. Ingo Martinez could be another option as he has been really out of the limelight with the Varane hype, in which Ingo is just as good if not better.

Left back is a mystery, don't think we have any other options than Shaw.

Piazon > Marin

The only reason Chelsea fans have bad rep is because half of the stadium is voiceless in most of our games. Just sit there with bored slapped across their faces. Also most fans give us stick simply because Roman turned up and splashed his millions on making us a dominant force in Europe. It has nothing to do with the way people express their opinions over the internet because believe me, Liverpool have some of the most die hard fans out there and they talk shit in my gym every fucking day lol.

I agree with you.

The only reason Chelsea fans have bad rep is because half of the stadium is voiceless in most of our games. Just sit there with bored slapped across their faces.

Just like most PL stadiums then. This doesn't just happen at SB.

Just like most PL stadiums then. This doesn't just happen at SB.

Most Prem sides have a Russian Billionaire splashing ridiculous amounts of money on bringing trophies into the cabinet?? I don't think so mate!