Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The fact you do not include, I, WHS and Manpe in your victory is an insult to my honour, integrity and dignity. I challenge you to a duel, five rounds of kendo. The loser must commit seppuku or face great shame and dishonour.

I shall ask for your forgiveness. I am only a young Padawan, Master WHS wont be very happy with my bad behavior...

Really like witsel but what are the chances of zenit selling him after just one season.

Oh i think that Roman and Gazprom (owner of Zenith) are already in talks for witsel and/or Hulk for this summer window.

It will depend on who will be our next manager. If Mou, i know that he is the biggest fan of witsel. He wanted him to play for real this summer before he left benfica for Zenith.

I try not to be too biased, saying that he a better version of khedira with regista's assets. A mix between Khedira and Xabi alonso, he can do wonders.

In fact he gives 100% like Rambo with endless stamina, but he can use his brain and he a real good passer, he was AM when 20 and played also like a winger, just like KDB right now. But Wilmots (and before for Benfica) he was tried as numb 6, the only holder DM rôle, and there he turned to be world class.

I think that he can turn as good as yaya touré ASAP but with better defensive assets.

@STINGRAY Plz Correct me if i'm wrong? xD :wub:

@HUTCHO Plz correct my spelling :clown:

Y U no mention Gundogan? Guy is the best possible option to our team. He is both way midfielder, hard worker not to mention that he will surely reach Schweini level in few years.

Him and Witsel wouldnt be bad though but unrealistic...

Oh i think that Roman and Gazprom (owner of Zenith) are already in talks for witsel and/or Hulk for this summer window.

It will depend on who will be our next manager. If Mou, i know that he is the biggest fan of witsel. He wanted him to play for real this summer before he left benfica for Zenith.

I try not to be too biased, saying that he a better version of khedira with regista's assets. A mix between Khedira and Xabi alonso, he can do wonders.

In fact he gives 100% like Rambo with endless stamina, but he can use his brain and he a real good passer, he was AM when 20 and played also like a winger, just like KDB right now. But Wilmots (and before for Benfica) he was tried as numb 6, the only holder DM rôle, and there he turned to be world class.

I think that he can turn as good as yaya touré ASAP but with better defensive assets.

@STINGRAY Plz Correct me if i'm wrong? xD :wub:

@HUTCHO Plz correct my spelling :clown:

:D You really don't want me correcting your spelling. lol.

Someone tell me more about Witsel. Is he the playmaker for the 'pivot'? Or is he the one who'd typically partner the playmaker and win the ball back lots?

Have you seen Vidal or Khedira? The same type of player...

Someone tell me more about Witsel. Is he the playmaker for the 'pivot'? Or is he the one who'd typically partner the playmaker and win the ball back lots?

I think he is more of a playmaker for the pivot than someone who will win the ball back. But i haven't seen loads of him, so am willing to bow to others with a greater knowledge on the witsel front.

I think he is more of a playmaker for the pivot than someone who will win the ball back. But i haven't seen loads of him, so am willing to bow to others with a greater knowledge on the witsel front.

What do you mean playmaker? He is no Moutinho or Modric. That doesnt mean he cant create though...

I never saw Witsel as DM. He is playing along Dembele/Fellaini in belgium, Denisev in zenit and played with Javi Garcia at Benfica.

He always looked like CM who needs a dm along him to cover up. But he can defend too, thats for sure. Similar to Xabi who needs Khedira along.

Thats why I mentioned Gundogan. He is great at intercepting and tracking back, real worker. Witsel is ball winner too and both would complement each other perfect.

For example United have Carrick-Cleverley in pivot and you can see how fantastic their attack support is. But at same time their defence doesnt realy hurt.

What do you mean playmaker? He is no Moutinho or Modric. That doesnt mean he cant create though...

Like a cross between rambo and Hazard and KDB lol. Rambos running speed and stamina, with Hazards skill and accelaration, and KDB's passing ability. Not a proper playmaker though. Tbh, i am not too sure, he is perfectly suited to our pivot, though it would greatly depend who is alongside him.

Thats why I mentioned Gundogan. He is great at intercepting and tracking back, real worker. Witsel is ball winner too and both would complement each other perfect. For example United have Carrick-Cleverley in pivot and you can see how fantastic their attack support is. But at same time their defence doesnt realy hurt.

I agree gundogan and witsel would be a very tasty pivot.

:D You really don't want me correcting your spelling. lol.

Please do it with private messages :halo:

I try to learn english as best i can with this marvelous web site.

Hutcho, i want to be your friend and to attend one chelsea fc game together. Please help me to accomplish that.

@Stingray (that i like so much) will you come with me to stamford bridge meeting hutcho (fucking king) ?