Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Because Russian billionaire = noise of fans?

I confused myself with Skippers point. I didn't mean to relate the noise of our fans with having a Russian Billionaire owner. That matters none at all.

CM: Right now i think one of Gundogan, Moutinho, Hernanes or Cabaye.

Striker: Dont realy know what will be the best for us, depends on the manager, depends on the players who will play behind him.

CDM: I dont think Mikel is good enough, so i think we have to get someone here as well. Capoue, Lars Bender, dont have more ideas right now.

RW: I think Marin should be sold this summer, and i dont think Moses is good enough and talented enough to take a big role in our team, so first i think we need someone to replace Marin. Now, we dont know who'll be the manager but if we're talking about Mourinho, i belive he would like to get someone their and not play Oscar in this position on a regular basis. Its just not something he would go for i feel (based on his former teams). To conclude, i think a player like Schurrle could A) Be a very good replacment for Marin, as a squad player B ) Could take a bigger role depends on the manager. He have things we dont have in our squad- he's an AM who is a regular threat with his shooting, can also play as kind of a Second Striker, could be another target for our "Maestros", and as well can create himself when he have good technics and i belive he could fit our style. Think Muller in Bayern, Ronaldo in Real (well, in his role), Rues in Dortmund also kind a simillar. I think Schurrle isnt as good as Rues or Muller, but he could be enough.

I love the mix of Hazard-Mata-Oscar and i think with a DLP it could work even better, but its just another option, and like i said maybe what the new manager will want.

CB: That is more optional than the others. I'll just be more relaxed if we'll have another very good CB when Cahill is sold. You dont need more than four, so i think it will be smart to sell Cahill (English, can get like 8-10 million out of him, he'll be very desired in PL) and get someone who is better. The situation with Terry is a big question, and Luiz and Ivanovic are good but im asking myself if they are our new pair? if the new manager belive they are so leave it, but its a question for the summer. If you havent understand, i think Cahill is pretty rubbish and very overated, but i could live with him being our 4th CB.

He actually stated several times that Falcao being the 3rd best player in the world was arguable and that it was his opinion. He also stated that Schurrle has been playing on the left and that he wasn't sure if he would function as an out and out striker, but decided to put him on the list since he's been linked to Chelsea and can play as an striker (which he can).

Just found it weird that you were slating the boy for these comments and taking them completely out of context - seems like something that Daily Mail would do.

Didn't think he was as clueless as you pointed out, obviously not a genius, but I enjoyed watching his video even though I don't agree with him on some things. I just find it weird that you would slate him and talk about how "this is one of the reasons Chelsea fans have bad rep" when he's not doing anything wrong at all.

i agree , im actually a subscriber to this guy. he's no football genius but he's an honest lad and makes an effort,

Likely outs? Everybody that has a contract expiring at the end of the season.

So that means; Lampard, Malouda, Ferreira and Benayoun.

Hilario and Turnbull's both have expiring contracts in 2013.

I think Hilario is likely to be on his way. I think Turnbull will get a new deal to provide cover because he counts as association trained which is important for squad quota. I don't see why Jamal Blackman can't be Turnbull's back-up. How often does the third keeper play anyway? Hilario hasn't played a single minute this season.

Fernando from Gremio would be a very good option for the CM/DM position; he's very strong and has excellent technique. He has started for Brazil in the last two matches and is expected to be in the brazil squad for the WC.

Napoli are reportedly interested and the price tag would be in the 12m Euros, which makes it a very good deal in my book.

BTW, I support Gremio in Brazil and been following this kid for a while, he's only 21.

As an argentinian, i like Aguero and Higuain for Chelsea

but i think Aguero is going to sign for barcelona. so i like Higuain, he is a perfect striker for Chelsea.

All of us think in the deep of our heart that Torres is playing very bad since sign for Chelsea, so sell Torres, and buy Higuain, i think Higuain value 50m

As an argentinian, i like Aguero and Higuain for Chelsea

but i think Aguero is going to sign for barcelona. so i like Higuain, he is a perfect striker for Chelsea.

All of us think in the deep of our heart that Torres is playing very bad since sign for Chelsea, so sell Torres, and buy Higuain, i think Higuain value 50m

Nah, Higs won't cost that much, I'd say under 30m.

I'd love to see us sign a CM that can defend and can't be pushed off of the ball. Like a DM with creative and technical ability..

I've got a short-list; Ever Banega (Valencia), Lars Bender (Leverkusen), Ignacio Camacho (Malaga)

I'd love to see us sign a CM that can defend and can't be pushed off of the ball. Like a DM with creative and technical ability..

I've got a short-list; Ever Banega (Valencia), Lars Bender (Leverkusen), Ignacio Camacho (Malaga)

What about players like Cabaye and Moutinho? Even the other Bender brother could be a good shou out.

What about players like Cabaye and Moutinho? Even the other Bender brother could be a good shou out.

I wouldn't mind Moutinho, no to Cabaye, but I think we should go a younger route. Moutinho is more of a creator, I was talking about more defensive players specifically.

Cech;

Azpi, Luiz, SOME NEW GUY, Cole;

Schneiderlin, SOME PLAYMAKER;

SOME WINGER, Mata, Hazard;

Higuain/Lew (depending on the manager and system)

I personally really dislike it when too many players come in too quick, but we simply must make some wholesale changes if we want to start competing for titles again.

We need a new striker regardless whether Lukaku comes back or not. (How many top teams in the world have or have had some under 21 leading their line? Age is just a number, but there is a reason or 2 for that.) We need depth, different options, versatility etc. Higuain would be a good goal-getter but not much else (but a darn good one), where-as someone like Lew would be much more of an all-round team player who seems to bring out the best of those around him.

We need a playmaker to play deep finally. I don't put Modric because, well, with Alonso leaving Madrid at the end of next season means they'll need someone to fill his void. They just splashed the cash on Modric and have no reason to get rid of him. So he's out of the question for me.

I'm starting to distance myself from Benat rumours simply because I don't want him here now. I want someone commanding, tall, strong etc. like Xabi Alonso. We need more height in our team. I'm clueless about who could be our playmaker.

Moses I thought would be good enough for us, but no, I no longer think so. I don't think a traditional winger would work in our system possibilities, so an inverted winger is probably best. (If anyone says "Piazon could do this" I will rip your face off.) I personally don't want Di Maria as he seems like a dirty diving player with moments of brilliance but just as many moments of failures. Although I was firmly against the move when he was at Porto, perhaps Hulk could do the job now; if he tracks back. (Which he will do if told to by a strong manager.)

Schneiderlin should be obvious. Bye-Bye to Mikel please. Whether it be on the bench or gone completely.

Finally, we need someone strong, commanding & disciplined to play alongside Luiz. Basically an in-prime Terry - which isn't available to us. The only players who come to mind when I think of Terry's style of play are Hummels (who I personally don't believe is a great leader or even as good as he's made out to be), Howedes who again is a tad overrated, and, well, I'm clueless at this point.

These additions would put the likes of Ramires, Moses, Ivanovic etc. on the bench where they belong. You need a strong bench, and those guys would help somewhat with that.

As a rotation option, as it looks kind of likely now, I guess Schurrle could be added to that list; although he'd probably get more game time than those previously mentioned players.

For "the future", yes, I would bring Luke Shaw in, maybe even Clyne to rotate at right-back, and see how Chalobah does out on loan for another season as well as Kalas.

I won't even go into the players who should be going out , but I believe Bertrand should stay as back-up for the left-back position - even when Shaw (in theory) takes over from Cole.

That's something along the lines of what I'd try to accomplish anyway.

(*Yes, some extra words were put in bold just for shits and giggles.)

Well, my job is complete. You will get annoyed and remember me everytime you bold a word.

VICTORY! :Goober:

The fact you do not include, I, WHS and Manpe in your victory is an insult to my honour, integrity and dignity. I challenge you to a duel, five rounds of kendo. The loser must commit seppuku or face great shame and dishonour.